Do-Si-Do by... An acquiantance of mine.

• Thread starter Dr.B
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr.B

Dr.B

This plant and her room mate just got a precautionary sulphur spraying. WPM and botrytis are present in my gardens, I can't risk a foothold situation. The other tents get sprayed as the lights go out. The source has been sulphur powdered to hell!

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
This plant and her room mate just got a precautionary sulphur spraying. Its present in my gardens, I can't risk a foothold situation. The other tents get sprayed as the lights go out. The source has been sulphur powdered to hell!
Something tells me she will be moderately annoyed and then get on with her business.

Dr.B

Dr.B

Something tells me she will be moderately annoyed and then get on with her business.
Oh she'll be fine. I've not had to spray for this in 2.5 years but the cure was always filed away for when it eventually got in. Just precautionary, no actual sighting in the tents.

Dr.B

Dr.B

Last update on this strain.

On a tip from the breeder I put this one outside in the fall to die. She needed to flower below 24 C... 22 ideally. Above that she was a garaunteed hermie/problem. My room is not capable of flowering at those temps... Especially considering the environmental needs of the two other tents in the room.

A friend of mine lost a large crop with the same strain for these reasons. His pollinated at 24 C... I decided I wasn't interested in going through that.

Top Bottom