Do these rdwc plant have root rot

• Thread starter Boriningfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Boriningfarmer

I’m a new grower with rdwc take a look at the picture my water temps are 65 and I’m running air stones in the bucket but I’m just worried with the color

Do these rdwc plant have root rot
Do these rdwc plant have root rot 2
77109AEB A3D9 4F3B 90CC 00822ACDA41A
A97763C7 87AF 438A A8B6 732C101EDA48
Last edited:
SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Give as much information as you can about your grow including photo of the topside. Everything you are doing, even if you don't think it's important.

The root color is a bit concerning but 65F is pretty cool, I normally run res temps @ 68F. Otherwise, they don't look terrible.

Are you using any beneficial bacteria?

Lots of good help here but we need more information to be able to accurately help you. Information, we want information ℹ️

B

Boriningfarmer

Give as much information as you can about your grow including photo of the topside. Everything you are doing, even if you don't think it's important.

The root color is a bit concerning but 65F is pretty cool, I normally run res temps @ 68F. Otherwise, they don't look terrible.

Are you using any beneficial bacteria?

Lots of good help here but we need more information to be able to accurately help you. Information, we want information ℹ️
Yes I’m using veg+bloom along with there additives Stax and Life witch is a beneficial bacteria I just re-calibrated my pH meter and found out my pH was very off since I have adjusted the pH and noticed some healthy root growth the top side of the plants are doing a lot better leaf are not drooping and are showing no signs of yellowing I think it started to begin root rot but I managed to catch it say it did have root rot I don’t think it has it with the new roots they are a very nice white is there anything I need to do or will is short itself out

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

It Veg+Bloom RO soft with there additives Life Stax https://hydroponic-research.com/
OK never seen that line before. They have clean marketing, nice video but no specifics on what is going in your root zone. We can only assume it is OK.

If there is a good colony developing there, you just want to get out of it's way. If it is a bad colony, we need to address it by using H2O2 if it is an emergency. But I don't think this is emergency.

Can you get a photo of the back of the bottle? We are looking for bacillus amyloliquefaciens specifically. If that is in the bottle, let it ride and watch it.

What where the PH numbers and when did you take them? What did you do to correct it?

What is your water source? Did you add any buffer products, anything like Silica, PH Up or Down, citriic acid, anything like that on any of your labels?

Please post a picture of the whole plant from the top too.

Do you have a PPM reading, a temp reading, or a humidity reading?

I think you are good, but if any of my questions up there cannot be easily answered we probably can help you make it thru the first grow OK. The learning curve is really steep on a RDWC but once you are there it is worth it. You are gonna have to dig in a little if you want to get good at this.

I'll help you along but read the first posts on those threads to start.

Top Bottom