Do These Seedlings Look Healthy

• Thread starter greenthumb89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenthumb89

greenthumb89

oh well thank-you for the reply anyways. I will take your advice I weighed the pots after watering them and wrote it down in my journal and will check on them tomorrow. I think Ive been watering too much and the roots aren't stretching as you said.

H

happy b

Yeah that's true I should of thought about that the whole starving them of oxygen with the constant moisture. Im going to weigh them and see how much they weigh after a water and than let it dry out. itll be a little tough to guage since I need water in the bottom for the hempy but ill just wait until its almost thoroughly dry before watering and when they start drooping and looking dry. I think that may be the culprit as to why they haven't been growing. roots have no reason to grow so the top isn't going to grow obviously plant wants to stay homeostatic both above the surface and below.
If its a hempy thats even better as u can let the medium dry out without the plant wilting.

H

happy b

I was under the impression with coco hempy you want to water everyday to replace the oxygen in the small res.
No man.if u want oxygen in the res put an air line in the wee hole at the bottom a couple of hours a day but the dryer medium should hold enough oxygen.

greenthumb89

greenthumb89

oh okay well thank-you for the advice and your time with replying. I weighed them again and they've lost almost half a lb of water weight so that's good but 2 out of the4 are still looking a little full so im still going to wait a day or two longer before watering them again.The one northern lights in the middle I donèt have a lot of hope for it came out of the dirt with only one coltelydon attached and she (hopefully) seems like shes struggling abit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom