Do They Die Like Autos?

• Thread starter oLd1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oLd1

oLd1

Wow, something wrong with this plants... they didn't get enough light or nutrients or both... how long have they been in flower? They don't look like they have much to harvest except a bunch of larf... if they are at 75% amber on the buds, take them down and tell him to do a better job next time...
I know he said he was going to come over 4 hours ago. He lives just down the road.

I going to try next grow. Got some seed coming.

oLd1

growsince79

growsince79

Ok cut when about 75% amber on any of them. Right?

oLd1
If you prefer cbn over thc then wait for amber. I prefer potent thc, and no cbn. It's personal preference. Do you want to get high or low.

oLd1

oLd1

Son came upset couldn’t believe they was cut.

But he did set this up for me.

oLd1

B1877886 8D71 4D39 9256 4337D5A68660
oLd1

oLd1

I think misunderstood what I was saying on dead. I was talking about Fan Leaves dying not the whole plant.

I got some Autos almost ready but not there yet. Got Fan Leaves dying and just taking them off.

Seen a post the other day talking about Photos turning color when they are about ready. This is what I was asking Do Photos turn before they are ready? Not dead dead.

oLd1

TSD

TSD

I think misunderstood what I was saying on dead. I was talking about Fan Leaves dying not the whole plant.

I got some Autos almost ready but not there yet. Got Fan Leaves dying and just taking them off.

Seen a post the other day talking about Photos turning color when they are about ready. This is what I was asking Do Photos turn before they are ready? Not dead dead.

oLd1
They do outdoors that's for sure, and I would imagine they do indoors as well, given the time.

oLd1

oLd1

They do outdoors that's for sure, and I would imagine they do indoors as well, given the time.
Well you are trying to get them to think it is Fall so I say they would.

oLd1

Top Bottom