Do You Consider Yourself A Heavy User?

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How much cannabis do you consume in a month?

• 1/8th or less

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • 1/2 or less

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • 1oz or less

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • 2oz or less

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • You're not even close!

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
S

Shawnery

I've always received very strange looks and comments based on my cannabis use. I'm what you might call a pothead or heavy user and was wondering if I'm more the norm among growers or still on the fringes of having an amazing addiction which I love!?

I regularly vape between 1.5 ounces to 2 ounces every month and consume budder every couple days as well.

Basically I'm always stoned because I'm always in pain. I can't even remember the last time I wanted to get stoned instead of medicating. Not that I don't still get stoned it just happens to be an added benefit instead of the reason it's self.

Freshone

Freshone

I smoke about an 1/8th a day plus assorted hash,keif,occasional dabs,edibles etc.I do give away a fat joint of that almost daily though,the homeless guys hit me up 3 or 4 times a week and the vietnamese guy who owns the donut shop gets his too,havent paid for a bavarian creme in years.

M

MamaBear

I smoke maybe 1/2 oz. per month. I could easily double that (and sometimes do) but I try to keep it down to avoid tolerance.
People laugh when I tell them getting high is the side effect of my medication. Mother Nature's "spoon full of sugar".
At least I can get stuff done, work, raise kids, pay the bills, be a contributing citizen. Side effects from the drugs the Docs want me to take make them intolerable cuz I can't function at all.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

I smoke about an ounce a week give or take a little depending on the week. The way I look at it is I'm grown done paid my dues . People can look at me funny if they like ;but most ppl around here don't look down on me for it . Hell I'm just trying to enjoy my time here cause noones promised tommorrow .

S

Shawnery

I smoke about an ounce a week give or take a little depending on the week. The way I look at it is I'm grown done paid my dues . People can look at me funny if they like ;but most ppl around here don't look down on me for it . Hell I'm just trying to enjoy my time here cause noones promised tommorrow .

There's no words!:smoking::fire:

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I smoke flowers or hash or eat edibles we make from infused coconut oil to medicate for pain and illness or just to get high all the time.

Probably about 2 oz per month. I even harvest a new strain or cross every 10 days or so for maximum variety and so the Oil has a mix of many canabanoids and terpenes.

MissBotany

MissBotany

I stick with very low THC strains, high cbd strains and I probably go through 1/2 oz per month, if that. My husband smokes very high THC, low cbd strains and he could easily go through 3-4 ounces per month. He also doesn’t sit on his behind all day either, he works 60 hours per weeks and is your typical white collar professional. Weed gets him out of his depressive, destructive state and seriously motivates him. He’s ran marathons high, lol.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I smoke flowers or hash or eat edibles we make from infused coconut oil to medicate for pain and illness or just to get high all the time.

Probably about 2 oz per month. I even harvest a new strain or cross every 10 days or so for maximum variety and so the Oil has a mix of many canabanoids and terpenes.
Im with you.. With the edibles and other stuff its not just smoking. I smoke probably a pound to the face a year. I also change it up every few days

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I smoke about an 1/8th a day plus assorted hash,keif,occasional dabs,edibles etc.I do give away a fat joint of that almost daily though,the homeless guys hit me up 3 or 4 times a week and the vietnamese guy who owns the donut shop gets his too,havent paid for a bavarian creme in years.

That is really cool. Kudos for being an awesome human.

I used to go through an oz a week when I was smoking it in joints, blunts and bong rips. Now I’m down to about 1/8 a week because I use a mighty vaporizer by storz & bickel. I use the vape capsules and that cuts down on my consumption even more.

Last edited:
MissBotany

MissBotany

That is really cool. Kudos for being an awesome human.

I used to go through an oz a week when I was smoking it in joints, blunts and bong rips. Now I’m down to about 1/8 a week because I use a mighty vaporizer by storz & bickel. I use the vape capsules and that cuts down on my consumption even more.
I want to get a good quality portable vape for my husband. He smokes joints during the day and when he gets home, he likes his bowl or water bong. He prefers smoking over edibles. I use a vape but it doesn’t hold a charge long so he can’t take it with him.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I recommend the mighty or crafty whole heartedly. The crafty is a smaller unit but performs just as well. It does require a mobile app to control temps but really once you have it set you really don’t need to change it. It also has a turbo feature that can bump up the temp when enabled by double pressing the power button.

They also have a great warranty and if it breaks you get a whole new unit.

Anyhow I gave my crafty to my brother for his birthday and he loves it.

I have two mighty vapes and would never be without it. The mighty has the temp controls on the front and is a tad larger. They are a tad on the pricy side but you’ll save money in the long run and the taste is great. Very similar to the volcano in terms of taste but way more portable. Either will last all day.

The crafty can be recharged via usb plug so you can always charge it on the go. The mighty requires a 110v outlet but holds a charge longer so it can easily go all day without needing a recharge.

S

Shawnery

If you like an old school feel with new vape tech than try the firefly. Once you figure out how to draw it's a great little vape.

As for home there's nothing better than an old school Volcano with a whip.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
If you like an old school feel with new vape tech than try the firefly. Once you figure out how to draw it's a great little vape.

As for home there's nothing better than an old school Volcano with a whip.

I had a firefly 2 and didn’t like it. Gave it away. Same with pax2. Nothing compares to the mighty and crafty imo. But that’s me. I’ve been through a few different vapes and couldn’t be happier with my mighty. I also own a volcano. And quite honestly I still prefer the mighty.

S

Shawnery

Haven't tried the mighty so I can't comment on it and the firefly 2 is not perfect by any means. If you like to smoke out of a pipe though I'm not sure there's many out there closer. The thing I love is the ease of cleaning which was horrible with the davinci accent.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Haven't tried the mighty so I can't comment on it and the firefly 2 is not perfect by any means. If you like to smoke out of a pipe though I'm not sure there's many out there closer. The thing I love is the ease of cleaning which was horrible with the davinci accent.

Oddly that was my biggest pet peeve about the firefly 2.

The mighty doesn’t require anything other than taking off the cooling head and sticking it in some alcohol. I have several cooling heads due to warranty replacements so I keep one on the unit and a couple in a tub of rubbing alcohol. When it’s time I just swap out the head and rinse off the alcohol under the sink. Ready to go in seconds.

The firefly required cleaning out that channel which I guess isn’t that big of a deal but not quite as easy as just submersing the cooling head on the mighty and crafty.

The biggest issue I had was the app quit working or communicating with the device. So now it’s not much use.

I gave it to my brother when his crafty being sent back to the factory and he used it for a week until his new crafty arrived.

I will say the warranty repair service of storz and bickel is top notch. They send you a label and fedex 2 day the new unit back to you so you get lots of extra parts and cooling heads.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

I want to get a good quality portable vape for my husband. He smokes joints during the day and when he gets home, he likes his bowl or water bong. He prefers smoking over edibles. I use a vape but it doesn’t hold a charge long so he can’t take it with him.
Smok procolor. 75$ it comes with an atomizer in the startup kit. Very durable but too heavy, to carry around. The charger is the same as most android model phones, and best part 2 huge replaceable batteries hold an all day smoker all day... I got into an issue with my self control at work. I dont care what anyone says, you cannot function at 100% if too high. There is an intermediate high for me. Just enough to ease my pain and brain to be through my physical and mentally challenging job. Just .02
Its your bud,
-Ty

Top Bottom