Do You Have A Soul?

• Thread starter Necromancer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Necromancer

Necromancer

Humans do in fact have a soul, and it has a quantifiable weight. The moment we die, our body loses 9oz. Where it goes after that, who fucking knows lol
I agree somewhat but I've never looked at the weight and who knows? Have anyone ever weighted someone right after they died..down to the second? Just assuming by the body decomposing it will loose weight mass.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I respectfully disagree. Their is case's were people have died and were able to be resuscitated.

I am one. I bled out 9 pints of blood from a burst diverticula and lay dead in my office for 15 to 20 minutes. My boss forgot his keys and just happened to come back and saw me and called the paramedics.

I will say I thought I saw a bright white light while I was out. Turns out it was the overhead examining lamp in the hospital.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I agree somewhat but I've never looked at the weight and who knows? Have anyone ever weighted someone right after they died..down to the second? Just assuming by the body decomposing it will loose weight mass.

I put up a link earlier about the test where this myth came from. But it was 21 grams and only one of 6 test subjects showed the difference.

Necromancer

Necromancer

This ones border line, I’m gona let it ride unless,

1. Threads or posts pertaining to religious or political discussions meant to incite or flame others will be closed and/or deleted. THCFarmer is an international site attracting members from a multitude of religious and political backgrounds, so in favor of harmony and unity, rather than division, it is best to stay on the topic of this site... cannabis. There is a forum for law/politics as it pertains to cannabis.
I'd tend to disagree. This is not about any specific religion or politics. It's just a question. No one has yet spoke about religion even after you made this comment, but by making a comment like that it's inevitable that someone will now read your comment and bring up religion or even politics which is not what this discussion is about.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I disagree with you. It's scientifically proven.

Not my opinion. There was a supposedly a scientific test but it proved nothing. Info is in the link i provided and many others.

The religious community propogated the myth much like the flat earthers use confirmation bias to prove the earth isnt round.

Link to your assertion please. I will admit when proven wrong.

Necromancer

Necromancer

We're all getting off topic and it's partially my fault.

Question 1. Do you have a soul?
Question 2. Do you think your soul dies when your physical body dies?
Question 3. What do you think happens to your soul after you die?
Question 4. Is it possible to interact with someone's soul just like you would in the physical world?

Necromancer

Necromancer

This ones border line, I’m gona let it ride unless,

1. Threads or posts pertaining to religious or political discussions meant to incite or flame others will be closed and/or deleted. THCFarmer is an international site attracting members from a multitude of religious and political backgrounds, so in favor of harmony and unity, rather than division, it is best to stay on the topic of this site... cannabis. There is a forum for law/politics as it pertains to cannabis.
You've made a reply but no answer , and it makes me wonder what your answer is. Would you care to share?

jamesicb

jamesicb

Despite its rejection within the scientific community, MacDougall's experiment popularized the idea that the soul has weight, and specifically that it weighs 21 grams.

firstcitizen

firstcitizen

First Citizen
Supporter
I have no evidence of my words about accepting them as speculation or simply as my thoughts. Do not get involved with them, I do not mean to offend anyone. Everyone has the right to believe whatever they want until they interfere with others and do not force their will over others.

There have been many incidents in my life (including my life was a thread) and many people would say I was lucky but I believe my survived was thanks to the Creator help.
The creator of everything, I call it Creator because it created such a beautiful creation Earth, People, living and not living Nature and absolutely everything.
I do not call it God or Allah or with other name on purpose because many people are killed and tortured in the name of religion. That's why I prefer not to associate it with religion because I'm not a fan of religion. I believe I do not need an intermediary (preacher, imam, shaman, etc.) or a temple to communicate with the Creator. Because I am in the Creator's and the Creator is everywhere around me and in me. (so if I wish to talk to Creator I only need to think about it because the Creator is in me and I am in the Creator). Things have Duality: Man and Creator are one whole in the same way that Man and Shadow are one whole.
I began to love the Creator with all my heart and soul in the same way I love myself. I began to see sacral geometry, fractal, lights, colors, energy and pattern. I began to see reason in things, it was there, but now I notice it. Sacral geometry is everywhere and i will give example with the Spiral. Spiral is in the Milky Way, Cyclone (Storm), Whirlwind, snail, it is in the sunflower, in human and many other things. Such patterns can be seen in plants, animals, and humans. Nature is reasonable, and such perfection and beauty can only be conceived by a higher creature / conscious Creator.

After some events I saw the other dimension and everything changed. I believe that here we live in the 3rd dimension, and the place that was in my head was at least the 4th or higher dimension because the objects were at least 4th dimensional. (just my thoughts - speculation. I do not have evidence for this) Never before in my life had I seen the 4th measured object on Earth. I had never seen a 4th measured object with such complex invented by the human hand on Earth. What I saw I have never seen anywhere like this here on Earth. Although it was only in my head ... it looked more real than real. More real than the physical world here on Earth in the 3rd dimension. (I know you would not believe me until you see it yourself. But i can not show you what i see...). I was very scared, I honestly told you I was scared. I was scared of the things I saw from the reality I saw, I was afraid of the information I was actually scared of the different because it was something completely different for me. At the same time it was incredibly beautiful and pleasant, and at the same time too much information. I was more scared than to see myself. The Alien smiled and calm me that there is no place for fear. Then Alien asked "Why did you do it? Why did it cause this to us?" He certainly understood why I did. I did it for a reason. (I can not share this reason with you because I believe that: Happiness loves silence) I could not see the room, I was not in my body at all, my soul was separated from my body, I was in Space at the "Alien dimension", Alien which explained to me that we are Aliens, but the best thing is the physical real world of the Earth. The Alien itself wants to be here in the physical real world, telling me to enjoy the experience of Life and My Moments on Earth. The "extraterrestrial" of pure energy (white bright, multicolored light made of embroidery with 10101101001010110010101, and his face had no exact image or face, but rather elf alien facial features that were made of pure energy and light){ I call it that look like this because my words are poor to explain what i saw} explained to me that People and Earth are the most beautiful and grandiose project, not only from a Human point of view, not only from an Alien point of view, but from the point of view of the Whole Universe. The most beautiful and complex Creation of the Creator, to which we Humans have to enjoy! "The Alien" told me that there are "other types of Aliens", but like all Humans and all Aliens (absolutely all) are built and created by a Creator Creator. Explain to me that the Creator - the Absolute is ONE for All! It is now up to me to say that the Alien seemed more Alien than an Alien from the movie because of its structure of the fourth dimension. Star Trek and the fantastic movies of Hollywood are like a black and white puppet theater compare with this Alien structure. Have they deliberately done it to make them "more human to perceive" or have a lack of imagination? I wonder if I should become a screenwriter.

Do not take it as an art, but as a joke, because it's like painting mustaches.

Let's get back to the questions:

Now I want to know what you think!

Question 4. Is it possible to interact with someone's soul just like you would in the physical world?

Yes i have. Everyone has a soul. After some events, I feel the presence of my soul everywhere. It's like in my shadow... , I began to see my soul and then start to see the souls of other people.
Before I believed that my body had a soul, and now I believe my soul has a body.

No. The body dies, but the Soul is Eternal.

I think then body die the soul back to the Creator and become one in the higher dimension and we stay there for some period of "time" and after time the soul continues his way and move to other higher "dimension". Meet the Creator again and become one after some "time" if we want we go back to the Earth to to experience life again. (to fall in love, make new choices and so on... ) I believe we voluntarily come to the ground. With the permission of the Creator and our own desire. In fact, I even believe that everyone is born for the best place for him.
It is an incredible pleasure to have your own body. Like falling in love. It's a pleasure to even do the simplest things like gardening, cleaning, cooking and more...

Question 4. Is it possible to interact with someone's soul just like you would in the physical world?[/QUOTE]
Yes, especially related souls. (soul mate) I even believe that we understand where to meet again before meeting on Earth.

Still, We are all One

But one should not impose his will on others. Just as Creator does not force his will on others. (do not force it over the saint or the sinner) Then what gives us the right to us to impose our will on other souls? For me this is a sin that should not be done.

I know that I do not know anything. I know that my little child's human brain can not perceive how complex, beautiful and endless the Universe and Eternity are. After some time I dream some dream and meet some other Alien 4-th dimensional and in this dream like something very real. Alien from my dream told (no words, but with pure info like it load thoughts in me) me that I do not need to know the answer to all the questions. I can not know them, they are so many, but I do not have to know them. There is nothing wrong with not knowing. It also told me that the meaning of life is to LIVE. That the moment is NOW.

I want to apologize if I offend someone. Please forgive me. These are my beliefs, thoughts and understandings.
Do not take them for truth or lie and do not take them inside. They do not have to be right or wrong, they are just my understanding. This is something that gives me the pleasure of thinking and playing with that thought. Everyone has the right to believe whatever he/she wants.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I dont "believe" anything one way or another, as there is no evidence really for either side. I used to think we are all a collective consciousness in the sense Bill Hicks described, experiencing itself subjectively. And I sort of still do. I just find it an interesting concept despite the lack of evidence for it.

I've absolutely had some visions on LSD and mushrooms that make me wonder. And anyone who has done DMT will agree that it gives you the profound impression that there is infact something beyond this realm.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
J
I am one. I bled out 9 pints of blood from a burst diverticula and lay dead in my office for 15 to 20 minutes. My boss forgot his keys and just happened to come back and saw me and called the paramedics.

I will say I thought I saw a bright white light while I was out. Turns out it was the overhead examining lamp in the hospital.

Jesus man. How big are you? Uually more than 4 or 5 pints of blood loss is fatal. It's about 40% loss. Im guessing some of that blood volume must have been post transfusion before surgery. And normally you've only got about 3-6 minutes without a heartbeat or someone doing CPR before you're brain dead. Sounds pretty miraculous you're still alive man. Or possibly you werent actually dead, just dying and unconscious? Which could mean perhaps you werent dead enough to "cross the threshold"?

Just playing devils advocate here. ( that was not intended as a religious comment 1diesel1 lol.. )

I've saved quite a few lives in my day and I've also had a ton of people die on me, even one from extenguination. One thing I've learned is the concept of "near death experience" is flawed. People dont come back once they're actually dead. You're either dying, or dead, there is really no inbetween. There is no flirting between the realms. Although there IS such a thing as being clinically dead and brought back in the sense that you dont have a heartbeat of your own, but to be resuscitated someone needs to be doing CPR within minutes to keep the brain alive and oxygenated with few exceptions, like freezing conditions.

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

J

Jesus man. How big are you? Uually more than 4 or 5 pints of blood loss is fatal. It's about 40% loss. Im guessing some of that blood volume must have been post transfusion before surgery. And normally you've only got about 3-6 minutes without a heartbeat or someone doing CPR before you're brain dead. Sounds pretty miraculous you're still alive man. Or possibly you werent actually dead, just dying and unconscious? Which could mean perhaps you werent dead enough to "cross the threshold"?

Just playing devils advocate here. ( that was not intended as a religious comment 1diesel1 lol.. )

I've saved quite a few lives in my day and I've also had a ton of people die on me, even one from extenguination. One thing I've learned is the concept of "near death experience" is flawed. People dont come back once they're actually dead. You're either dying, or dead, there is really no inbetween. There is no flirting between the realms. Although there IS such a thing as being clinically dead and brought back in the sense that you dont have a heartbeat of your own, but to be resuscitated someone needs to be doing CPR within minutes to keep the brain alive and oxygenated with few exceptions, like freezing conditions.

I am only relating the times and volumes they told me. I guess i was unconscious. I woke up in the hospital. It was a long time ago.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I am only relating the times and volumes they told me. I guess i was unconscious. I woke up in the hospital. It was a long time ago.

Regardless, even if you were just unconscious from low BP or something, Its still pretty amazing you survived that, lucky your boss came back. That is seriously serendipitous.
And sorry if my post came across wrong, I didnt mean to sound like I doubted your story, I dont doubt it. Just some times doctors and EMTs dont convey the reality of the situation to the patients accurately and there is a lot of misunderstanding out there about "coming back from the dead" per se.

Selfishly, Im happy you made it man. I like reading your posts lol.

jeffparker

jeffparker

Amazing content. Thanks for sharing. SPAM IS BAD!!

Last edited by a moderator:
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
HIS packaging has SOUL.

He wants to be the soul packaging supplier of the farm.

YoU can fit a lot of his packages in a Kia Soul.

Shall I continue? ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom