Do You Have A Soul?

• Thread starter Necromancer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolfe

Wolfe

I’ve had an out of body experience. Once floated above myself in my old at my parents house. Everything looked the same. I was looking around and realized that. I looked down and saw my bed. I noticed a lump under the covers and wondered what I was looking at. I soon realized I was watching myself sleeping. I was frightened and it put me back in my body. From my experience the consciousness(thoughts) is your soul and it can separate from the body. It was the most life changing and profound experience I’ve ever had. I’ve jumped off 80 ft cliffs on skis, rafted class 5 and saved peoples lives, have a son, From my realization that experience made me look at every second of life differently. I can only speculate beyond that further by saying I believe consciousness inhabits the body as a learning mechanism for evolutionary growth. Since I was a child I could wake myself up in a dream. I can realize I am dreaming from within the dream. Kinda like saying “hey I’m dreaming”, while you’re dreaming. Then I fabricate things there and can make many things happen. Like say I want a Lamborghini to appear and a hot babe. Poof it’s there. But there my brain constructs part of that reality. I’m only able to manipulate what my subconscious is creating. However, leaving your body is to the tenth degree more intense. It’s an entire new level of realization for me. Makes me wonder how many others have experienced similar things. I also have been having sightings of advanced technology beyond what most people can comprehend or want to believe. I’m on sighting 59 of a particular type of technology in the last 7 years. They can cloak, are completely silent, and are mainly V’s and boomerangs in variations of degrees. I’ve seen some up to like a mile long or bigger. I’ve seen other technology but this is what I’m focused on. I’m taking pictures on a 35mm camera and have 4 shots on the roll so far. My wife’s old camera from college. iPhone no work, go pro no work, digital camera no work. 35 mm... We shall see. .. The pics I’ve added. One pic is notes I take as back up and size estimates. The others are orbs from Mentor on the Lake Erie Ohio. I was there for my grandfathers funeral and my mother lived near the shore we caught those on the way home from the funeral reception. The V’s and boomerangs I’m witnessing in Colorado..

136A1082 986F 4FE3 A9F4 0D62D112D83B
A4A83510 63CB 46B6 806D 5410DBA3441C
A4452CFB D78B 4E07 ACD1 8AD584A58613
BB08BEC7 C4AD 4498 9142 8395C0B1CCD7
9F98F0C4 C138 4E84 B00A 543D3D7803F9
EF11F864 B6F6 484A 8F4E 9D72DE2BAEDD
47F4B3FE 151F 4A9A 8292 B33DBE15DBD6
AB493631 DA63 49B6 A022 CF1B36615E4F
B2EFC256 1500 4E2E 94FA 3BC400375D59
Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I’ve had an out of body experience. Once floated above myself in my old at my parents house. Everything looked the same. I was looking around and realized that. I looked down and saw my bed. I noticed a lump under the covers and wondered what I was looking at. I soon realized I was watching myself sleeping. I was frightened and it put me back in my body. From my experience the consciousness(thoughts) is your soul and it can separate from the body. It was the most life changing and profound experience I’ve ever had. I’ve jumped off 80 ft cliffs on skis, rafted class 5 and saved peoples lives, have a son, From my realization that experience made me look at every second of life differently. I can only speculate beyond that further by saying I believe consciousness inhabits the body as a learning mechanism for evolutionary growth. Since I was a child I could wake myself up in a dream. I can realize I am dreaming from within the dream. Kinda like saying “hey I’m dreaming”, while you’re dreaming. Then I fabricate things there and can make many things happen. Like say I want a Lamborghini to appear and a hot babe. Poof it’s there. But there my brain constructs part of that reality. I’m only able to manipulate what my subconscious is creating. However, leaving your body is to the tenth degree more intense. It’s an entire new level of realization for me. Makes me wonder how many others have experienced similar things. I also have been having sightings of advanced technology beyond what most people can comprehend or want to believe. I’m on sighting 59 of a particular type of technology in the last 7 years. They can cloak, are completely silent, and are mainly V’s and boomerangs in variations of degrees. I’ve seen some up to like a mile long or bigger. I’ve seen other technology but this is what I’m focused on. I’m taking pictures on a 35mm camera and have 4 shots on the roll so far. My wife’s old camera from college. iPhone no work, go pro no work, digital camera no work. 35 mm... We shall see. .. The pics I’ve added. One pic is notes I take as back up and size estimates. The others are orbs from Mentor on the Lake Erie Ohio. I was there for my grandfathers funeral and my mother lived near the shore we caught those on the way home from the funeral reception. The V’s and boomerangs I’m witnessing in Colorado..
Screenshot 20190606 000933 Chrome

The craft you've described sounds like the same type that was seen in the so-called "Phoenix Lights" back in the 90s

Last edited:
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

I saw someone who had committed suicide. I saw this person for 5 years everyday. I'm a big man now and am wondering who, how and why me. Why not you? What makes you different from me? I'm not a very nice person nor will I ever be. Why not show someone else who's worthy instead of some piece of shit like me?
Speaking as someone who has considered this option, unburden your soul. Unless you were the tormentor, you had little ability to influence the situation. Either way.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Speaking as someone who has considered this option, unburden your soul. Unless you were the tormentor, you had little ability to influence the situation. Either way.
I was unable to sympathize with those having incurable and painful conditions that wondered "why go on"? Luckily for me, I resisted (for 10 yrs) and am now painfree after re-discovering Cannabis. I say re-discovering because we never dreamed of medicinal value back in the day (at least I didn't).
It is very easy for me to remind myself of the horrible feelings I had by abstaining for even a few hrs. NO..being high 24x7 is not a great thing, but being in pain is worse.

The concept of "continuing on" when there is ABSOLUTELY NO HOPE, is not a pleasant option and I believe we should afford ourselves the same dignity that we give to our pets. I have come to value life more and more in my later years (pain free). A bill giving people some rights is under review in Nevada.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

A everyone has a soul, b your soul survives death, c your soul is then re incarnated into a new body, think of life as school were here to learn so we can advance spiritually, that's why we live many life times, once you finish pre school you do not possess a Harvard degree, when a person's life is cut short with very strong emotions like a murder or suicide sometimes these souls become earth bound, they have free will and can move on but chose to stay, or if you had a very strong emotional bond with this person he may have now understood that suicide does not solve your problems and you unintentionally hurt people you never ment to, he is probably appearing beacuse he wants your forgiveness before he moves on. That's the key to life, forgiveness and love, if we can't forgive the people who hurt us how can we be forgiven for the people we hurt, if you cary hate in your heart like attracts like, if you hold love and forgiveness in your heart like attracts like, (karma) but no matter what everything will work out the way it is supposed to, the divine or life force does not make mistakes! I'm sorry for your loss.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

The mind is a truely powerful thing. Memories actually change over time each time we revisit them often times adding to the detail of the memory. We also are inclined to see what we want and have the need to produce a reason for it. I believe there is a scientific reason for everything. Even if we don't have the answer currently it does not mean there isn't one. The power of perception of one's mind can alter memories and dreams making them feel as real any anything else we have experienced.

Just my skeptical science based mind. Not saying I'm right

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

1:All living species have a spirit, not every individual has a soul. The spirits are harmonics of the fundamental source signal from which all signals are created.

2:No, the soul is an eternal waveform which your body gains and loses its ability to accurately detect quantify sample approximate and modulate over time.

3:It attaches to either the anode or cathode, either rejoining the 'electron cloud' , or the (+) core of the Universe, depending on the polarity of the soul once the restriction of matter is removed.

4: Ghosts are not affected by matter, they are affected by either Gravity (+) or Antigravity (-). They go one of two places at death: back to the [-] Source/rim, a waveform so large it is timeless, or to the [+] core/hub to act as cosmic bearing grease for a busted ass science experiment.

Things to remember in case of unplanned death:

Sinister appears Rectus from a self center perception.

All visible light is an illusion, an exact mirror opposite of the real substance.

In the realm of the Fallen, up is down, left is right, Blue is Red, Dextro, Levo.

Last edited:
Popdee

Popdee

WoW interesting topic. My wife is Buddhist (Thai) and has opened my eyes to a different concept of "life". What if all " life" has a soul. Your plants have life and purpose therefore soul. Possibly we are all together ( all life) in a world school of learning. When you finally "get it right" you go to the big "smoking lounge" and don't have do this sometimes crazy thing called life. Way I figure it, I'm still here cause my soul still has some more to learn, and shit to vape!
Over and hopefully not out Popdee

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Wen u said you "saw a lump in the covers..." I thought you were goin to say "....coz I had a hard on."

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

Now I want to know what you think!

Question 1. Do you have a soul?
Question 2. Do you think your soul dies when your physical body dies?
Question 3. What do you think happens to your soul after you die?
Question 4. Is it possible to interact with someone's soul just like you would in the physical world?
Yes I/ we have soul, I believe that your soul leaves your body and goes to a heaven....type place,not really heaven.i have a medium friend that channels lots o people that have passed.nice to know that I have lots of friends waiting for me there.i believe in reincarnation through past lives with same soul in diff physical body. It’s an energy thing that one can interact with others on this plane or other..anyway..why th question I. Weed forum .😇

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
You die and shit ends for you. You become worm food and people will grow cannabis with you. Eventually. Its hard and scary but the good part is death is just for the moment. Once you are dead, you will not care what people feel, you will not mourn for the days that will never be. It’ll be just like, before you were born. Nothing.

Nothing will remain that pertains to you including your consciousness. Not your sorrow, not your joy. Your love, your songs, your life will become an imprint on time itself and you will both be dead as in your point of view the time will end but also will be alive as the past is still happening in the past. So you will never really die. Only the perception of existence will end in your point of view.

Existence is tough, be kind to each other.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You die and shit ends for you. You become worm food and people will grow cannabis with you. Eventually. Its hard and scary but the good part is death is just for the moment. Once you are dead, you will not care what people feel, you will not mourn for the days that will never be. It’ll be just like, before you were born. Nothing.

Nothing will remain that pertains to you including your consciousness. Not your sorrow, not your joy. Your love, your songs, your life will become an imprint on time itself and you will both be dead as in your point of view the time will end but also will be alive as the past is still happening in the past. So you will never really die. Only the perception of existence will end in your point of view.

Existence is tough, be kind to each other.
I'm on this boat

Necromancer

Necromancer

I'm impressed by some of your comments and thoughts about this matter. I was expecting a lot more people to be dismissive of this topic.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Reading and re-rading your opinions makes me wonder now, at what point does a fetus and soul come together. How long after pregnancy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom