Do you have sex in you'r garden????POLL????

• Thread starter BOSSMAN88188
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Do you have sex in you garden????

• Ohh hell ya.!! All the time!!!!!!

Votes: 22 39.3%
  • No. You are dirty bird.

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Too shy too say.

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • None of the above.(please specify with a post)LMAO

Votes: 15 26.8%

• Total voters
Moe Danks

Moe Danks

Bangin in a grow room would smell amazing.
But my grow room is a small closet, and everyone I know has no idea I grow.

But I do take weed naps in my garden, happened today a few hours ago in fact. :bongsmi:

G

grapeape

i try to have sex in my grow room as much as possible!! i love the smell of bud and pooty tang!!!!!!!!:banana:

S

stardust

I have once. it was fantastic for all of us... i could tell the girls loved the energy. it was like being in the jungle. nothing more passionate. moved the trays apart and loved under the 5-6 foot cannopie'o Kush...Reminds me of Brazil...somehow..they girls love it when both of us are around in the room anyway, really good vibes when we speak to eachother and the plants respond to this love. its really a beautiful thing. true love..anway....i recommend it..

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

I would love to do it, but since I grow for patients it is impossible. I keep my rooms cleaner then medical laboratory.

Maybe when I start a personal grow.

:big_boss:

C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
ahaha this is to funny. i never actually thought about doin it in the grow room... i can imagine we would lose 5 pounds each in sweat if the direct light was hittin us... i always fuck up and date the girls that dont smoke so i cant even tell them about the rooms...if i did that i would probably be goin to bed by myself that night haha. im sure a couple of my friends wouldnt mind using it tho. props to whoever gets to, maybe i can one day.

K

Kushtard

I have sex in the room. All those photo tents stay open. I turn down the exhaust ;)

T

Trillion

spunk would be the best plant food ever, its a super concentrated nutrient solution;
if its good enough for my kids its good enough for my girls

B

Beeronymous

spunk would be the best plant food ever, its a super concentrated nutrient solution;
if its good enough for my kids its good enough for my girls

you give that shit to your kids mang?:confused0054:

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Tantric baby!!! Hell yeah great vibes for the plants. Givin the old lady oral in da room is especially good hehehe

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Hek look at my avatar photo a leaf grew into a heart yo. I think that's a sign my plans love it lol

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Never thought about it.Anyone monitor the CO2 levels? I don`t think it would work for me,to many plants to even water very easy!

M

Michael_Eaton

What an awesome thread!!! I wouldn't say all the time, or even regularly... but sex in the garden has it's advantages...

I'm sure it excites the little ladies too! I'm a firm believer in them pickin up on vibrations like music and singing! You know when things get spicy they feel it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom