Do you know ChemDawg 4?

• Thread starter hellaouts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hellaouts

hellaouts

I just picked up 6 cuts of Chemdog #4. I plan to flower under 1000w hps. I was hoping somebody who has experience with the strain can tell me what type of stretch I should expect when I flip to flower. Scale one to ten ten being most stretch. Thank you for ur time

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

probably around a 9 in stretch. She grows identical to sour d, if you have it. I love the c4, its so tasty. The only negative thing is that the strain cures gold when it is finished, which is a little weird but nevertheless this strain is truly amazing!

yeah pretty much. shits my fav though wrecks me every time. makes my legs feel like theyre getting a massage. oh id recommend heavy topping too. good luck.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I just picked up 6 cuts of Chemdog #4. I plan to flower under 1000w hps. I was hoping somebody who has experience with the strain can tell me what type of stretch I should expect when I flip to flower. Scale one to ten ten being most stretch. Thank you for ur time

Got me a cut of the 4 that's got about a week or two before flip.

outwest

redrumseeds

redrumseeds

She does stretch I say around a 7 (a 8,9 or 10 would have to be str8 sativa's),But just make sure to top her ,and shit is very potent , one of my fav smokes.

jlr42024

jlr42024

I grew out a Chemdog's Sister x sour diesel cross by Divine and it almost doubled in height when put into flower.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

I grew out a Chemdog's Sister x sour diesel cross by Divine and it almost doubled in height when put into flower.

i knew Wa was green but not that green! i think its about time to take a trip back north, this socal winter really isnt a winter...

mr roboto

mr roboto

my Chemdog #4's stretched at least 3x since day 1 of flower (Chemdog #4's on left side back and front)
IMG 20130127 183042

MedicineFarm

MedicineFarm

imo the comments are spot on, this is also my favorite, i top heavily to get a good spread through the screen, fills out more towards the end so be patient, strong as shit, i had mine tested it came back with 26% over all thc. people love the effect, i like the leg massage comment lol. big producer too. enjoy

Top Bottom