Do You Play Music To Your Plants?

• Thread starter FenderSuper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FenderSuper

FenderSuper

I am a musician and I plan on playing music to my plants. Some will be me, banging away on my acoustic guitar, some will be recorded music. From blues to country, cajun, zydeco, rock and roll, even some jazz. I know it's probably woo woo, but I'm hoping they have old souls and will like old music like mine. If they like rap, they're seriously shit outta luck.

You sing to your plants?

jipp

jipp

i cant sing but i can noodle around a bit when im feeling well eno0ugh which lately not so much practicing like i use too. but yeah, i plan on doing the same..

figure the plants should get as much enjoyment out of it as me. :D

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

stuff I seen is the plants like stuff with a lot of bass that or classic music like big band music I think u can youtube myth busters did a ep on if music helps plants

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I'm usually playing them Grateful Dead, but this run its all Jazz with a little Blues on the weekends.

iKharon

iKharon

Responses to classical music.. but I don't think they like the music garbled through speakers.. electronic waves piss em off. Play live music or from like an old record player lol

FenderSuper

FenderSuper

Mine will get doses of:
Delbert McClinton
Lee Roy Parnell (my slide teacher!!!)
John Hiatt
Brother Williams (my record)
Sonny Landreth
Buckwheat Zydeco
Doug Kershaw
Georgia Satellites
Big Al Anderson
Kentucky Headhunters
Rodney Crowell
Vince Gill
Mavericks
Dwight Yoakam
Willie Nelson
Waylon Jennings
The Who
Aretha
Queen Ida Guillory
Kevin and Yates McKendree
Stacie Collins
Wynonna
Sturgill Simpson
Al Green
Area Code 615
The Band
Bekka Bramlett
Jonell Mosser
The Cicadas
Danny Flowers
Emmylou Harris
Dixie Chicks (SPEAK OUT AND SING!!!)...And more...

jipp

jipp

i love chuck cool. its probably my firewall. ill play with it later. look forward to hearing ya.

you a tele, or a srat guy? i have a tele beside me. butter scotch, maple neck.

chris

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Mine will get doses of:
Delbert McClinton
Lee Roy Parnell (my slide teacher!!!)
John Hiatt
Brother Williams (my record)
Sonny Landreth
Buckwheat Zydeco
Doug Kershaw
Georgia Satellites
Big Al Anderson
Kentucky Headhunters
Rodney Crowell
Vince Gill
Mavericks
Dwight Yoakam
Willie Nelson
Waylon Jennings
The Who
Aretha
Queen Ida Guillory
Kevin and Yates McKendree
Stacie Collins
Wynonna
Sturgill Simpson
Al Green
Area Code 615
The Band
Bekka Bramlett
Jonell Mosser
The Cicadas
Danny Flowers
Emmylou Harris
Dixie Chicks (SPEAK OUT AND SING!!!)...And more...
Who drank beer with the Dixie Chick's?
>>>This guy. Lol

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I listen to Pandora when I'm working. Nothing but trance on my channel. Deadmau5, skrillix, tiesto, dj baby Anne, ect.

FenderSuper

FenderSuper

i love chuck cool. its probably my firewall. ill play with it later. look forward to hearing ya.

you a tele, or a srat guy? i have a tele beside me. butter scotch, maple neck.

chris
Tele for fretted, Strat for slide. Also an SG Special (P90s) and a LPJ (P90). Amps are all clones of '59 Fenders, Champ, Deluxe and Super. I built the Champ and the Super. But if I can only have one, it's the Tele.

jipp

jipp

Tele for fretted, Strat for slide. Also an SG Special (P90s) and a LPJ (P90). Amps are all clones of '59 Fenders, Champ, Deluxe and Super. I built the Champ and the Super. But if I can only have one, it's the Tele.

nice line up. yeah i love the champ circuit too. built a clone.
also i have been using my modded fender Excalibur.

my rock amp is a orange head to a half stack. but i use the camp mostly.

i have a tele, strat, dean ML 79 80s model. dean ML dark knight 2008.
i too dig SG, i have a odd ball.. its a Kramer SG.. i bought it when gibson was only pimping the Kramer gear on line. anyhow this Korean made kramer Sg is a trip. has a Gibson neck, but a a ESP SG body, and Gibson 59 hum buckers, grover tuners, iv never5 seen another one like .. odd ball. its like someone at the factory just built it from scraps, i should say it has a Gibson ebony and diamond inlay.. l but yeah me too tele, and my acoustic..

my health has pretty much made just ignore my guitar for last few years.. but as i get healthy ill get back into it ( maybe, laughs.. i know im just hanging onto this music gear for my little nephews.. i know i would of loved to been given a old guitar when i was a teen from my grandpa or uncle that would of been cool as hell.. i got each of my nephews a little mini strat each for third 3rd birthday ( laughs ).. hope your plants dig your music.
chris.

jipp

jipp

You guys should play a rainforest sound track. Like waterfalls, birds, monkeys etc

hell i will try. i have some decent speakers i used for recording back in the day when i gave a shit about life. hah. i wonder if the plants would like the vibes from good set of monitor instead of chap radio speakers.. guess we will find out.. im curious now. hah

Latest posts

Top Bottom