do you smoke every day ?

• Thread starter GreenGalaxyFarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

There are days here and there where I don't smoke, get too busy. I try to take it easy most days, and smoke. Probably not the best habit, but I don't drink or do hard drugs anymore, so I'm ok smoking a little reefer everyday.

Homesteader

Homesteader

I usually make it until about 3pm with my tolerance breaks. I do like to take a month or two off in the winter but I'm not sure I will this year. Personally I wish I could smoke every three days to five days but I never have that mentality with it but I feel I am most productive if I smoke a fatty after a two or three day break. I am definitely lazy AF during those two or three days without smoke though so it kinda works out as a draw.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

I usually make it until about 3pm with my tolerance breaks. I do like to take a month or two off in the winter but I'm not sure I will this year. Personally I wish I could smoke every three days to five days but I never have that mentality with it but I feel I am most productive if I smoke a fatty after a two or three day break. I am definitely lazy AF during those two or three days without smoke though so it kinda works out as a draw.
i struggle with sleep for a night if im honest on breaks ✌️ 🇿🇦

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

If I quit smoking, I know I wont sleep for at least 3 days because I will sweat and stink profusely at night for some reason. I never hear anyone else talk about it so maybe I am just weird and smoke too much but that is the biggest withdraw symptom I get besides being lazy and cranky.
same can last as long if ive smoked extended period ✌️ 🇿🇦

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Just stopped smoking for a week.
Having so many dreams, and i can remember them, this is normal for me when i take a break from smoking.

First day is the hardest to fall asleep.
Thats why i take a cup of Mulungu tea in the evening, very relaxing and good for sleeping.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
If I quit smoking, I know I wont sleep for at least 3 days because I will sweat and stink profusely at night for some reason. I never hear anyone else talk about it so maybe I am just weird and smoke too much but that is the biggest withdraw symptom I get besides being lazy and cranky.
I hear about the sleeping trouble from many people that have a smoking break, you're not the only one!
And the intense dreams as well.

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Haven't had a T break since I started growing weed two years ago. Haven't needed one. My weed gets me consistently high.

On the other hand, I needed T breaks when I bought weed because after a few months of toking, I couldn't get high.

So now I'm a firm believer that you don't need a T break, you just need some better weed.

When I do take a T break, it's hard to sleep and there will be some funky nightmares. It will also give me 2-3 days of diarrhea.

Plus, all that weed I grow ain't gonna smoke itself. So I get baked daily.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Haven't had a T break since I started growing weed two years ago. Haven't needed one. My weed gets me consistently high.

On the other hand, I needed T breaks when I bought weed because after a few months of toking, I couldn't get high.

So now I'm a firm believer that you don't need a T break, you just need some better weed.

When I do take a T break, it's hard to sleep and there will be some funky nightmares. It will also give me 2-3 days of diarrhea.

Plus, all that weed I grow ain't gonna smoke itself. So I get baked daily.
For me, its not about a T break, dont need that, even get high from a few puffs.
Its curiosity how life is without smoking, missing the intense dreams and occasionaly passing through countries where smoking is still a taboo and heavily punished.

Trixie

Trixie

Since the main cannabis cannabinoids are fat soluble they store in the fat cells. The only way to minimize the content is by burning them off or stopping it completely. Exercise is an excellent alternative to stopping for a while. I'm a daily user however I choose to exercise every day to keep my resistance down.

crossfader

crossfader

What's a tolerance break???😄Consuming daily since 2012 or so.
I hit my vaporizer 2-3 times a day at home...5-6 times a day if it's the weekend and I've got nothing going on. Big fan of the 'wake & bake', what a glorious way to begin the day amirite?🤘😁🤘

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I JUST STOPPED working 7 days a week, after about 3 years of constant work. Suddenly I don't smoke as much, but it's still daily. I'll have to take a break soon.

I used to take breaks that lasted several weeks to a month. I'd get insanely high from a one-hitter after that, and it would take about 4 days of smoking like a maniac before the tolerance was back.

Madmax

Madmax

that’s how I am now.cracking whiteys after one cone when haven’t had any for yonks ..I’ve turned into a real pussy 🤪 .I got a mate coming over which I haven’t seen for yrs and he’s going to think wtf has happened to me When I near pass out ..I’ll b packing the bong and turning my back to him so he doesn’t see I’ve only half packed it and will keep on sucking haha.till I blow out no smoke..he will b like …fuck you kept all that in hahahaha…

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

I don't smoke every day and don't pay much attention to how often I do smoke. I like the high I get when I haven't smoked for a while. I also use edibles because I like the convenience and I worry about my lungs. One of my favorite things is the first few hits in the morning after a tolerance break. It's also a nice way to try some new weed.

Top Bottom