do you smoke every day ?

• Thread starter GreenGalaxyFarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

If I could be bothered to go outside when I do my middle of the night pee, I would. My laziness sometimes saves me money 😅
Ahh makes me cringe thinking about all the time i spent freezing my ass off outside to get stoned. Not anymore tho, ill smoke inside or not at all.

E

elusiveshame

Ahh makes me cringe thinking about all the time i spent freezing my ass off outside to get stoned. Not anymore tho, ill smoke inside or not at all.
I don’t mind smoking in my shed. I have a tiny space heater, so it’s bearable. At least when I’m awake lol

I don’t let vapes in my house either. Everything gets done outside.

D

Diverge

I use it to sleep and turn off my mind, so pretty much every night for me. I feel its better than taking sleeping pills, PM meds, or benadryl, every day. I've been sick the last week and a half so haven't been smoking... so have been relying on nyquil. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be all good.

steamroller

steamroller

I think I'm still plastered when I wake up from the THC build up of smoking all day 🙃

At this point in my life @Moe.Red could probably extract the worlds deadliest THC concentrate from my bloodstream
I wake up with munchies at night and my buddies make cookies, brownies, chocolates and or have the levo machine and give me good stuff. 🥳
I ate some cookies and a piece of fudge at like midnight one night [ woke up to piss] and at 3am was laying in bed thinking I am high as hell!
Up and at em early 4am most days with joints going before sunrise.
Leave home with no less then 6 joints a day for 1 year now of my own and see reason to take breaks. Smoked since 1980's every day, all day if I could.
Didn't miss many days in the last couple decades.

Some days there may joints left upon return. 🤷‍♂️ Some days not.
I smoke hash and flower in bong after I get home.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Yeah I have a few and they all seem to make my anxiety worse. Might just be stressed lately and a break will help. Luckily I grew a 30 oz Black Cherry Punch which is mostly indica. White Widow seems ok too. Who knows, brains are weird.
Sativas are usually more uplifting so I can see how they would amplify your anxiety. Pure indicas but if you're smoking throughout the day it's gonna slow you down a bit.

E

elusiveshame

Sativas are usually more uplifting so I can see how they would amplify your anxiety. Pure indicas but if you're smoking throughout the day it's gonna slow you down a bit.
That how I feel. I like sativa / sativa dominant because it lets me do my normal stuff unhindered. Indica still lets me do my normal stuff, just at a slower, more ADHD pace.

Ponky

Ponky

I wouldn't describe smoking as feeling high. But once I didn't smoke for a month. And for the day I got back I did feel pretty funny. It the next day right back to chain smoking. I think some people get a warm tingly feeling. Others feel drunk. Some just get hungry. Some just feel the same all the time. I don't think the experience is universal. I don't think I feel much from smoking except some pain relief in my legs and spine and hands.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I wouldn't describe smoking as feeling high. But once I didn't smoke for a month. And for the day I got back I did feel pretty funny. It the next day right back to chain smoking. I think some people get a warm tingly feeling. Others feel drunk. Some just get hungry. Some just feel the same all the time. I don't think the experience is universal. I don't think I feel much from smoking except some pain relief in my legs and spine and hands.
This right here is me - I smoke all day , most days - depending on pain and anxiety- some days it’s 5/6 grams some days are 10/12 G’s but I can’t say I get “high” like I did in the 80’s , sometimes a wake an bake will get me a buzz! I always test new bud in the morning - taking a break is not an option ! No pills here, very limited i ibuprofen No alcohol.
Caffeine and pot keep me moving ! Lol

Frostie069

Frostie069

blowing hot ones eyes open to eyes closed.
I quit the ciggies early 2022, started smoking more ganj since.
tolerance breaks sound fantastic, but aren't being achieved over here.
about 7 years ago I stopped for a job. Took me 5 months to piss clear, oh but I do remember the 3 puffs off a joint, munchies and knock out. Need to try that again, maybe tomorrow, but probably not.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

blowing hot ones eyes open to eyes closed.
I quit the ciggies early 2022, started smoking more ganj since.
tolerance breaks sound fantastic, but aren't being achieved over here.
about 7 years ago I stopped for a job. Took me 5 months to piss clear, oh but I do remember the 3 puffs off a joint, munchies and knock out. Need to try that again, maybe tomorrow, but probably not.
Yeah, i agree need to try that again. But prolly not tomorrow 🤣🤣

Cypress66

Cypress66

This thread is very therapeutic. Smoke every evening since pandemic started. Life changing and still have dreams. I’m more productive and than I have ever been. Fucks with my memory but its a trade off.
I have to admit that I have spent most of the time in my last fourty years of my life with a smoke every day. The last 12 or so I have been gardening and have a lot more of a usage than the rest of the years but I think it's a bit different to what you have been doing before you started your own thing. Not paying for the expensive stuff you have been paying for the last 30+years or so. It is a very good question that you will never get one answer to imo. The only thing that i have found is that the last 2 years have been a bit of a haze for me and I have been very busy doing nothing and that isn't my normal routine. I'm a bit on the fence with the benefits of being a daily user but I'm sure it will not be a problem with other people. The only thing I can think of is the power of the weed and the mixing with the different strains of my garden and a couple of years of not working for me. The only thing I have experience with is that it has been a very lethargic effect on my head but that's me and I am going to use it for the rest of my life. The weed is a lifeline and it's not just a plant wonderful herbs. Smoke and be happy. The weed will level my head out and I have no doubt about it. I have left it alone for a few months and I have to say that I couldn't think about what I was doing but the first joint I had was the one that I realised I was a better person with a smoke but like I said before we all have a different way of reacting to anything we put into our bodies. We will have a different tolerance of handling the affect of the weed. It is a good long time since I have had a horrors or paranoid feeling that stopped way back to be honest with me if that had not stopped I think I would have stopped it myself but the statement is easy to say but it is something you can't really say anyway peace ✌️

Top Bottom