do you smoke every day ?

• Thread starter GreenGalaxyFarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
josefrahl

josefrahl

I smoke enuff that I haven’t had a dream I remember in …… I can’t remember how long ! 😂
I still dream a lot and remember them with cannabis use. I was on xanax for a decade, and didn't get good REM sleep for an additional 6-7 years after I stopped taking it. Compared to xanax, cannabis is a "dream herb" for me, lol. Only time I'd dream during those years was due to narcolepsy. Narcoleptic Nightmares suck.

flowerdave

flowerdave

just coming off a 30 year tolerence break. I felt in order to quit drinking and doing hard drugs i had to quit everything. Started smoking to go to sleep better. Dont care too much for daytime high

Habosabin

Habosabin

Only way I can sleep is with weed(technically not true because some meds do help but I don't like pills) If I stop I sleep for 90 minutes then wake for 90 minutes and repeat. Haven't stopped long enough to see if that goes away. Dreams a like vivid nightmares but strangely I look forward to them if I stop because I'm dreaming something.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Since the main cannabis cannabinoids are fat soluble they store in the fat cells. The only way to minimize the content is by burning them off or stopping it completely. Exercise is an excellent alternative to stopping for a while. I'm a daily user however I choose to exercise every day to keep my resistance down.
Look Im not tryna give ppl exercise advice but this is so damn spot on. I smoke about 7g a day, no concentrates, and I get high every single time. I believe all my exercise does a mini reset. Spot on Trixie 💯

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
I smoke to control my Tourette’s so I can’t take a break. If I do, it’s unbearable. I’ve been smoking basically every day since I was 16 when I realized it helped me. Any breaks I did take, those were the worst moments of my life.
Good shit 👍 Have a buddy with same thing. He is so up and down from his pharma meds. Ive been tryna get him to smoke for 5 years now but he is too worried about adverse reactions ☹️. He does have a sensitive brain chemistry.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Psychoactive sleep is my best sleep. 😁
Look Im not tryna give ppl exercise advice but this is so damn spot on. I smoke about 7g a day, no concentrates, and I get high every single time. I believe all my exercise does a mini reset. Spot on Trixie 💯
Same. I have to reiterate my comment, I don’t wake and bake anymore. Eat drink cup of coffee then work out 5 days a week then it’s f-ing go time lol
I don’t know about you guys but I puff as I’m falling asleep, so I wake up high, feel high all morning as if I already have been smoking 😁

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
i have enough white owl wrappers for points i could sell them on ebay at this point because i hit my scannable monthly limit too quick.

i didn't even like owls before i smoked blunts.

B

bakelite

I smoke exclusively at night. Getting high during the day always makes me feel uncomfortable with anxiety. I started smoking at night leading up to bedtime. I began smoking nightly just about every day once I started growing and had basically unlimited access to it 😁.

I look at it this way. Many people spend 2-3 hours a night watching cable and that's fine. I haven't had a television for over 10 years so instead I get high and play guitar, surf the web and read etc. I've been playing significantly more since I started using cannabis on a regular basis so that's a plus. That's how I rationalize being a pothead lol.

sp838

sp838

yep, from morning til night.

"Hey hey hey hey! Smoke weed every day."
– Nate Dogg

Moshmen

Moshmen

It’s the sweat a good sit in a sauna does the same thing removes toxins

Moshmen

Moshmen

I smoke dabs non stop. Joints sometimes to go with the dabs. I never feel high. I remember what it was like. But I cant get high anymore. But I also smoke nonstop. Chain smoke dabs. Might aswell be tobacco.
I feel the same cept for that first joint of the day - always try my new strains on a wake and bake

PurpleGreen

PurpleGreen

i used ton smoke every day but then i quit. now i smoke about 2 times a week sometimes even less

2Water

2Water

I found as long as I have 2 or 3 strains to rotate, I dont need a break. Don't smoke during work and sleep so only a third of the day, lol

R

Ringodog

I smoke dabs non stop. Joints sometimes to go with the dabs. I never feel high. I remember what it was like. But I cant get high anymore. But I also smoke nonstop. Chain smoke dabs. Might as well be tobacco.
I am the same way only not with dabs. I smoke about 20 joints a day. Just like smoking a pack a day of cigs (which I gave up about 20 years ago.). Also, same about getting high. I kind of remember it. LOL I have smoked pot every single day since July 4th, 1968. I have grown my own for about 50 years. I currently smoke about a pound every 2 months. I figure I am going on close to a ton in my lifetime. LOL

Creatures of habit, we are.

Ponky

Ponky

I am the same way only not with dabs. I smoke about 20 joints a day. Just like smoking a pack a day of cigs (which I gave up about 20 years ago.). Also, same about getting high. I kind of remember it. LOL I have smoked pot every single day since July 4th, 1968. I have grown my own for about 50 years. I currently smoke about a pound every 2 months. I figure I am going on close to a ton in my lifetime. LOL

Creatures of habit, we are.
I've been chain smoking dabs.. I'm too lazy to roll. Everytime I'm about to shut off the extraction fan I just dab again. My hands hurt so rolling is a hassle now.

R

Ringodog

LOL where the fuck are we in life when rolling joints gets too hard. LOL I use a rolling machine and even with that, my hands hurt after about 8 or 10. I have pretty tough arthritis. The grinder is what kills me. Those small hand grinders are out of the question. I use a Salad Shooter as my grinder. Works great and makes short work out of grinding a quarter ounce for breakfast joints. LOL

Ponky

Ponky

LOL where the fuck are we in life when rolling joints gets too hard. LOL I use a rolling machine and even with that, my hands hurt after about 8 or 10. I have pretty tough arthritis. The grinder is what kills me. Those small hand grinders are out of the question. I use a Salad Shooter as my grinder. Works great and makes short work out of grinding a quarter ounce for breakfast joints. LOL

Glass knuckles and arthritis. Add some issues. Bam. Rolling joints becomes a hassle. Some days it's fine. I can still squeeze things and hit things. Hold a wrench. But even golding a joint hurts. From all the times I took an elbow on the thumb.

I

irontiger

Does anyone else have any issues with the seasons and amount you smoke? I do fine in the spring summer and fall but winter sucks at my age, 60. I was born in clouquet mn(curious how many have heard of that one lol) i dont have any facts but guessing there is not much if any colder in the lower 48 so i liked cold and cool until the last couple years and now it seems i smoke a lot more in the winter. Seems to make the long cold dreary days go by better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom