Do you think it will herm?

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

I watch tv in my room i don’t turn the lights on just the tv i left a video do you think it will herm also a pic on like day 23 of flower

Do you think it will herm
BigCube

BigCube

Yea can you see the video?

I can. Does your tent have giant holes in it? Lol

The reason I'm asking is because tents were created to keep all light out. You should be able to sit that tent in the middle of a room with 20 1000w hps bulbs going 24/7. Just dont open it too much during it's dark time.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

I can. Does your tent have giant holes in it? Lol

The reason I'm asking is because tents were created to keep all light out. You should be able to sit that tent in the middle of a room with 20 1000w hps bulbs going 24/7. Just dont open it too much during it's dark time.
I do have to vents going out but i think it’s light proof because i got black pantie hoes on each side of the vents

B

Burned Haze

Do you mean tv outside or inside tent ? You could while it’s in “ on light mode” but better check all lights when they are off, even a red light can keep awake or pissy lol

My tip is referred for if your tv is outside the tent ( just a suggestion!)
If you have a second person , some people don’t have tv remotes lol,be the tv timer or a 120v timer with you and turn it off in the tent /growroom or get a timer on the tv for 15-1 hour or w/e to give you enough time , then after your test just remove the timer you could go into the grow if you know when the timer is right before it’s going to go off and then let it go off and then ethier turn the tv on or ask the person to turn it on. Once tv is “on” mode sit there and wait till it’s been at least 5-10 minutes so your eyes ge used to complete darkness and then if you can walk round or crawl around see if you can spot any light or any of your appliances giving light that you can tape up and mask.

even thou the tent is “ light proof” you might want to put a piece of Panda film or just over the spot where the zipper is to mask it, if you make it Velcro it should last for along time

I always do a light proofing every round cause you’d be surprised what thing is bring light or leaks . You gotta be smart and preventive or you’ll get hermies Inless they are light tough fuckers genetics

Last edited by a moderator:
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Do you mean tv outside or inside tent ? You could while it’s in “ on light mode” but better check all lights when they are off, even a red light can keep awake or pissy lol

My tip is referred for if your tv is outside the tent ( just a suggestion!)
If you have a second person , some people don’t have tv remotes lol,be the tv timer or a 120v timer with you and turn it off in the tent /growroom or get a timer on the tv for 15-1 hour or w/e to give you enough time , then after your test just remove the timer you could go into the grow if you know when the timer is right before it’s going to go off and then let it go off and then ethier turn the tv on or ask the person to turn it on. Once tv is “on” mode sit there and wait till it’s been at least 5-10 minutes so your eyes ge used to complete darkness and then if you can walk round or crawl around see if you can spot any light or any of your appliances giving light that you can tape up and mask.

even thou the tent is “ light proof” you might want to put a piece of Panda film or just over the spot where the zipper is to mask it, if you make it Velcro it should last for along time

I always do a light proofing every round cause you’d be surprised what thing is bring light or leaks . You gotta be smart and preventive or you’ll get hermies Inless they are light tough fuckers genetics
Thanks man i appreciate this will definitely help! Lot of common sense I’m just stupid i guess lol

Top Bottom