Do You Use Caps Bennies While Cloning?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

Just putting my clones into the ezclone and I was wondering if u use any of the packs in the res?

I thought I saw something but I can only find the seed applications.

persiankid

persiankid

imagejpeg_3-jpg.228970

Imagejpeg 3
persiankid

persiankid

10 days. at first we only put 1 cup per 5 gallons and the next day we saw the little nubs forming but then they kind of stalled. It didn't seem like it was enough tea so we added another 3/4's of a cup and 5 days later we took that photo

thx neverbreak I can't take all of the credit though! I hooked my buddy up with the tea and after a few weeks of talking about the teas and having him use it on his garden in general and showing pics here at the farm I convinced him to run it in the machine.. he's never going back to his method again he said.. TEA for the WIN!

fatginger

fatginger

Props to pk for sharing. I used a 120 site ezcloner and they were in there for about ten or twelve days. Holds roughly fifteen gallons. started out with only one cup of tea as it was the first time using it in the cloner. Ten hours later I had large root buttons starting. They slowed down though until I started adding tea at a rate of one to two cups a day. Next time i'm just starting with the six cups

urbanite420

urbanite420

oh yeah, just did my first round of clones with Caps Root pack. Dipped my cuts in a 1:5 RO water:Clonex gel for 20 minutes and soaked my oasis cubes in a tea of 1 tablespoon Root bennies per 1/2 gallon RO + kelp and A1's Fast and Furious Roots. Im on day 7 and my Vietnam black x NL#5 already rooted. The rest are also showing callouses or small roots coming through now. Cap has literally changed the way I garden. Kudos bro!

juggernaut

juggernaut

yeah just checked your thread on your tea and saw you use it with clones....Duhhhh

Just wanted to make sure you still add the molasses?

Also my cat ripped open my 1kg nute pack.
I put it in a ziplock and into the fridge.....Will they still be ok?...

Latest posts

Top Bottom