Do you want free light- share your mars hydro plant photos

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bitters420

Bitters420

I have finally broken down and just ordered the TS1000 for my veg tent. Currently, I have (2) 4' T-8 shop lights running on a 6k bulb.

I will post pics tomorrow after I receive shipment.

TimeLine

TimeLine

so 2 lil ones are better then 2 big ones....hmmm in zutron I have been taught the opposite

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

so 2 lil ones are better then 2 big ones....hmmm in zutron I have been taught the opposite
Lets take a 4x4 tent. Instead of 1 TS-3000 with 450w at the wall. I would instead get two TSL-2000's or two SP-250's. Draw for two TSL-2000 = 600w at the wall. With 2 lights, you can adjust each light differently, specially if you don't have a perfectly even canopy. One a little higher, one a little lower. If needed of course. For a much larger space ( like a 5x10 ) apply above with just a bigger space.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Or even a combination of both.....Big light in the center and smaller ones on the outside to fill in the corners better.

TimeLine

TimeLine

hmm not a bad idea..one large and 2 smaller side dishes...like me a side piece esp petite in stature

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

hmm not a bad idea..one large and 2 smaller side dishes...like me a side piece esp petite in stature
The SP-250's diodes are spaced much closer then the TSL-2000, though the TSL has a higher watt draw then the SP-250. The SP sure is a pretty light too. Anyways, I would think the TSL's would be better on the outsides instead of the SP series because the TSL has a more even coverage where the SP has a more direct coverage. If that makes sense.

TimeLine

TimeLine

what I will say lights are not just a "light" nooo more
I appreciate the info from the peeps who have the word from the research/know how
ty

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

what I will say lights are not just a "light" nooo more
I appreciate the info from the peeps who have the word from the research/know how
ty
I have the lights so its experience not word. Just so you know. You're welcome and good luck.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Not sure how this is working But I do Know

I can't Join the fun cause My Light's Say K..gb...e on them...
So since this lady NEEDS Light HELP...................................................................

My Vote WILL go to Her

Cause the Real Fact is...>>>>>>

she Needs about 240W More of Something .....>>>>>>>>>

If you KNOW where I'm going with this LOL

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Not sure how this is working But I do Know

I can't Join the fun cause My Light's Say K..gb...e on them...
So since this lady NEEDS Light HELP...................................................................

My Vote WILL go to Her

Cause the Real Fact is...>>>>>>

she Needs about 240W More of Something .....>>>>>>>>>

If you KNOW where I'm going with this LOL
She already has gotten my vote too. She's keeping a clean journal too.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Hello folk, thanks for your support to mars hydro, which light you use? It seems like the Mars II or the ECO light?
I'm not sure exactly what model these are I have had them for so long. I've got quite a few of them though, still kickin' after a lot of use, moving around, etc. I only have the blurple LEDs though, I am definitely interested in some of these full spectrum lights you're making now!
20200124 073933

Bitters420

Bitters420

@MarsHydroLED I know it is not on you, but recieved my TS1000 today from Amazon, and they boxed it up in a very large box. The light box and light was completely smashed in the corner. Hopefully they send me my replacement very soon. Can you contact them and tell them to include a fragile sticker on their shipping box? Your box has 2 fragile stickers on it, but none on the Amazon box. I already tried to tell them, but they just pushed me off the phone.
Can't wait to be actually able to use this light.

20200124 142454
20200124 142143
20200124 142521
20200124 142532
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

@MarsHydroLED I know it is not on you, but recieved my TS1000 today from Amazon, and they boxed it up in a very large box. The light box and light was completely smashed in the corner. Hopefully they send me my replacement very soon. Can you contact them and tell them to include a fragile sticker on their shipping box? Your box has 2 fragile stickers on it, but none on the Amazon box. I already tried to tell them, but they just pushed me off the phone.
Can't wait to be actually able to use this light.

Not too strong reflector there. I would return it after seeing how easy it got damaged. Sorry that happened bud.

All i can think is how many times i have smashed my head on my sun system reflectors. Not a scratch. Well except for my head. But that jagged metal on the mars man.

HeLLfiReZ

HeLLfiReZ

Not too strong reflector there. I would return it after seeing how easy it got damaged. Sorry that happened bud.

All i can think is how many times i have smashed my head on my sun system reflectors. Not a scratch. Well except for my head. But that jagged metal on the mars man.
Lmao i have that same prob on my little housed 400s. Ouch.

Top Bottom