• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
If that's what you wanted then why not ask.
I didn’t realize you were so dense. Why is there a thread? It allows for multiple people to benefit from shared information. I think most people would like to know the time requirements or at least an estimate up front. Once again, you think you got it bro but you didn’t. You just look like an ass.

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

Truly, I appreciate the offer...I though I was already doing what I could to help, when I could 😉 , so...not sure what else is involved and what that all means? I do know when I get frustrated and a little heated here, I realize I forget my blood pressure meds that day 🤣🤣 Oh, and if it has anything to do with amount of time here actually, then its probably because I napped off at times 👍😆😆😆 You decide 😊

Ir0n_lung

Ir0n_lung

A healthy online community is dependent upon dedicated, strong, and fair-minded volunteer moderators who can make new users feel welcome, keep discussions on topic, and work with other moderators and thcfarmer staff to keep this a safe and constructive place for everyone.

We are looking for people who:
  • Are able to dedicate some time throughout the week to perform their moderation duties.
  • Have shown the ability to consistently adhere to Community Guidelines on thcfarmer.
  • Have shown a dedication to the thcfarmer community.
  • Are willing to collaborate with other moderators and with thcfarmer staff to discuss issues that crop up on the forum.
  • Can be trusted to remain objective and not overreach when using their moderator abilities.
If you think this is something you would like to do send me a message ☮️
What's the requirements?

ArrEll

ArrEll

A healthy online community is dependent upon dedicated, strong, and fair-minded volunteer moderators who can make new users feel welcome, keep discussions on topic, and work with other moderators and thcfarmer staff to keep this a safe and constructive place for everyone.

• Are able to dedicate some time throughout the week to perform their moderation duties.
  • Have shown the ability to consistently adhere to Community Guidelines on thcfarmer.
  • Are willing to collaborate with other moderators and with thcfarmer staff to discuss issues that crop up on the forum.
  • Can be trusted to remain objective and not overreach when using their moderator abilities.
I am not experienced enough

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I would love to. I’m dedicated to what I do, and believe in paying it forward. If there is anything I can do to help a fellow grower, I’m down. I’m also for having a quality forum with good people willing to learn, as I myself am constantly doing as well. I love new ideas I haven’t thought of yet and this website has been a quality source for some on the fly trouble shooting (sifting through some madness from time to time as well) to help my ladies along so yeah, I wouldn’t mind.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Was a mod on another forum for a couple years. Fun sometimes, not so much fun other times. Happy to have the experience but wouldn't do it again for any type of forum today. It can be like herding cats a lot of days
You need the crazy cat lady. LOL Hey! @amekins ! You have cats? 😆 👍😎

MaverickNEA

MaverickNEA

For sure.....sign me up. 😁👍

Simba1

Simba1

I would love to but right now I am very busy and also have new grow ,still I am learning I dont see my self some one who has enough experiance and knowledge to share yet.

Oldman13

Oldman13

A healthy online community is dependent upon dedicated, strong, and fair-minded volunteer moderators who can make new users feel welcome, keep discussions on topic, and work with other moderators and thcfarmer staff to keep this a safe and co

If you think this is something you would like to do send me a message
nstructive place for everyone.

I seriously don't know how bad I wish I could be! You think by now I would have plenty of time on my hands turns out I don't even have any hands it seems, I mean I've been looking for them high and low, I found everything but my thumbs I don't know if you ever seen anybody with a pair of hands and no rule of Thumbs ! But it is a pitiful sight to see! Could you imagine with all the twisties you have in here how about that came after me and take me off to who knows where wish you weren't so could you imagine me and half the people in here getting sucked away in a large twisty and landing in the land of who knows where? Well with me being part of the staff they would be susceptible to those lost Lands! County that I would have to go into full study mode! Yes I certainly would not want to give out bad or wrong information as a renowned staffer that would bring a day of haze up on all of us:-( :-( :-( and then could you imagine the warden chasing after me with a stick put that damn phone down! Put it down now before I LOB your head off with a stick you never talk to me even less than you did before put that damn phone down but seriously I wish I could
BrawnHilda 8191

Oldman13

Oldman13

I don't know what happened to it I thought I left a fairly long explanation of how I would love to be why one of the staff so I can get a staph infection! and why I couldn't be what all I could be but I don't see it anywhere LOL I was running out of time and the warden's hollering at me what are you doing? Aren't you supposed to be doing something ? she picked up big stick I hit send and hightailed it out of here but I can see it I don't see it anywhere maybe a big twisty picked it up and took it to who knows where? Oh lordy look at that there comes a twisty and he's bringing a friend oh my God twisties awaa~a~~a~~~{y
Night photograph of a tornado illuminated by lightning photo by Fred Smith used with Q640

Oldman13

Oldman13

Oh my God I couldn't see it anywhere until after I sent that last message I was looking and looking and looking mumbling mumbling and saying to myself where is it where is it oh my God I know I put it here I hit send and next thing you know is right there I can't win for losing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom