Do you want to be a forum moderator?

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody116

Nobody116

Thanks for the ask. Working 7 daze a week so others can get a free ride atm. Not really even growing anything because of a lack of time 🙁 🔥 💨

H

heritageseedbank

I may be able to pick up some slack after the holiday. With the site, holidays, kids, and wrapping up the final ties for our wedding in JUNE 2021, I am absolutely swamped at all times with little to Zero time for much of anything at the moment. Hoping to have time soon..

bonghit

bonghit

I'm an old fart, linux moderator on forums for over 20 years, windows forums before that, I had 7 surgeries within the last year so I had to stop

I have some pics of grows in the past and now, was an original at cannabis world and overgrow, yes, I should have made some posts here, instead I read.

Oldman13

Oldman13

Hum drum drum drum anybody know what these creepy crawly Things rvat

have plagued me now? It's true that a lot of me though and I think one of them jumped at the very end o my God oh my God where's that twisty when you need one

CM211217 223616002
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Hahahaha. Punched a bit harder in the moderator prospect thread.😂😂
I would probably burn everything , so not an overreaction at all. 🔥🕷

Oldman13

Oldman13

spider mites dude, i guess this is why they say washing your harvest is good 😄
👹� but don't spider mites leave webs? – I don't see no webs?!
I thought it looks like a big ol' scary spider for a moment ,I swear I thought that one jumped onto me.. man oh man ..you should have seen me🔬🔭 looking for it! I thought it was heading right for my eyeball🔘 oh yeah it looks so cute in it's little white suit , Crawling crawling cross my basement floor ,.
All I could say was hey dare mister could yaaaa give me three steps, give me three steps towards the door,. And I'll promise you'll never see a me no more! But they'll be hearing me a mile away as I head out towards the door 🏃🏃🚶🔥

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
@swampthing is that you bradda?......if so its been a while....
FOE20

vchavez

vchavez

Thanks for ask, but don't want to be a bad moderator not taking the time for it !

Oldman13

Oldman13

Oh boy yep I almost did it I almost welcome a new moderator from 2018 I was just about to hit send before I erased it all and I saw the date 2018 boy oh boy oh boy oh boy lay lay let's just say welcome to all of you as moderators from 2021 to the year 2025 that should sum it up! Hey Dad..... And I'm not sure but did I see somebody that is there a new moderator that is also a tree doctor/ Arborist↔🌲🌳🌴 do you actually have a acorn hat🌰 is that part of being a arborist?

Oldman13

Oldman13

yall chickens. that thing isn't even visible by the naked eye. you should see some of the spiders that crawl across my garage floor. now THOSE warrant burning all the shit down and starting over.
Hey dude I don't know what you said or did in that garage of yours but now oh my God but now oh boy oh my God oh my goodness there's a quite large group th of strange ass looking spiders congregating in my basement mumbling... Tobh dats duh one yep
dats duh one!! Some of them have some pretty gnarly looking fangs dude the best I can make out there saying something like ,oh hell I don't even understand them ?I couldn't even take a gander at what they are saying 👴😨 I'll try to figure it out and send them in the right direction

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Hey dude I don't know what you said or did in that garage of yours but now oh my God but now oh boy oh my God oh my goodness there's a quite large group th of strange ass looking spiders congregating in my basement mumbling... Tobh dats duh one yep
dats duh one!! Some of them have some pretty gnarly looking fangs dude the best I can make out there saying something like ,oh hell I don't even understand them ?I couldn't even take a gander at what they are saying 👴😨 I'll try to figure it out and send them in the right direction
haha no doubt. i'm fine with some of the orb weavers hanging out up in the rafters, i even give them names and will throw em a meal every once in a while. But the giant wolf spiders that go on the offense when i'm out there trying to have a beer and a smoke are the real bastards. mean lookin', hairy, aggressively fast. i ain't tryin to play games with them. if i can't squish em fast enough i climb my happy ass up on whatever i can so they don't climb up in my pants. i know they're not terribly venomous but i still ain't tryin to have a welt the size of a clementine either.

RookieBC

RookieBC

spider mites dude, i guess this is why they say washing your harvest is good 😄
I'd be washing more than my harvest if I had Spider Mites lol. I used to take the plants outside and shop vaccuum them off then blast them with the hose into my neighbor's yard and repeat a couple times. Then you deal with the mites that are left. Anybody know how many spider mites per gram allowed by the FDA before they become a cancer risk😄😂🤣😂???

alanmac101

alanmac101

A healthy online community is dependent upon dedicated, strong, and fair-minded volunteer moderators who can make new users feel welcome, keep discussions on topic, and work with other moderators and thcfarmer staff to keep this a safe and constructive place for everyone.

We are looking for people who:
  • Are able to dedicate some time throughout the week to perform their moderation duties.
  • Have shown the ability to consistently adhere to Community Guidelines on thcfarmer.
  • Have shown a dedication to the thcfarmer community.
  • Are willing to collaborate with other moderators and with thcfarmer staff to discuss issues that crop up on the forum.
  • Can be trusted to remain objective and not overreach when using their moderator abilities.
If you think this is something you would like to do send me a message ☮️
too many A holes shooting ppl down instead of helping out ppl come here to get advice not some prima donna showing $2000 grow rooms nd shit but you mods do do a great job .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom