Docs 6k Og Jungle-Pre-98 BubbaxAbusive Og,Tahoe Og,Master Og,Diablo Og & More

• Thread starter DrCALIGREENTHUM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

What up farmers lets start out by saying big props to all the farmers here contributing to such an amazing site!
Trying to keep up with the old n new threads! haha
As for myself, names Doc. & This is a legal grow, WELL within my #'s nuf said.
I'm sorta new to the farm and posting, always been one of the readers in
the threads.

I'm stoked about this log I'm always looking to improve my runs, this is a sport where the practice never ends lol
I'm pretty new to the Ogs like we all know they're some delicate ladies that
require extreme attention.
& I am completely open to all suggestions and comments.

Strains In this run will be Pre-98 BubbaxAbusive Og,Tahoe Og,Master Og,Diablo Og & Sour Og. Giving them a run to find out which one works best to my setup.They're going to be in 6" cubes on a custom built table,top fed with a water wand from a super oxygenated res, Drain to waste. I do have 2 buckets trying for the first time like i said open to all comments were all here to learn.

On to the setup:
20x20 Sealed room semi split
6 1k watt Spankin new Eye Hortilux Super Hps Bulbs w/Galaxy dig. ballasts
2ton mini split ac
Co2 Burner w/Igs controller
HydroFarm and Sunsystem Hoods
12" max fans

Put alot of hard work to this setup, the happier they are the happier we all are .:rastadancing:

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

These are pics from Day 8 veg, Im on Day 11 tomorrow more pics coming soon they have really shot up since then. Using the new GH roots product and roots popin out at day 9!!

IMG 0194
IMG 0199
E

Empire

That new gh root juice is no joke.. I had a dramatic increase in root development all across the board. Beats root excel in every way. Big roots = big buds

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

Wnos bubbaxabusive is that, I run a pre98xabusive cross with the pre98being the dad, shit is super fire, abusive growth with purple bubba nugs..... az

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

That new gh root juice is no joke.. I had a dramatic increase in root development all across the board. Beats root excel in every way. Big roots = big buds

Rapid Starts whats up empire it took a long time in the makin from GH i switched from excel it got to expensive this is almost half the price,
Working great so far will post a pic to show roots already popin out strong at day 11

Wnos bubbaxabusive is that, I run a pre98xabusive cross with the pre98being the dad, shit is super fire, abusive growth with purple bubba nugs..... az

Yezz Sir once I gave it a ran and its always gonna stay in my garden.
The flavor,potency,aroma,resin glands are all A+ meds. It has shades of purple nugs usually at the top, these nugs are like f in good size tennis balls to dense golf ball sized overall pretty nice yield. Its always a keeper. :dance

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Day 11 in Veg
First 3 are group shots In the buckets I forgot to mention Im running a Sour OG
and a Master OG
Notice the roots already popin out strong on some Pure kush Pic 4
Pic 5 is The Vigorous Pre-98xAbusive
Pic 6 is a Master OG

Feel free to make any comments if you see I deficiency I dont, I feel there might be some around the corner with some of the Tahoes.

Will keep updating when i can :passingjoint:

IMG 0202
IMG 0229
IMG 0231
IMG 0205
B1
IMG 0224
sticky icky

sticky icky

Very nice setup Doc you've got some killer genetics in tha house!-are you doin a drip recirculatory system in there?

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Very nice setup Doc you've got some killer genetics in tha house!-are you doin a drip recirculatory system in there?

Whats up sticky? I know I'm Super happy I'm getting to try these genetics out when all is said n done I plan to keep 2-3 strains with me. But no Im Draining to Waste, Top feed with a water wand from a SUPER oxygenated reservoir. I do res changes about every 2 days. I found I have much more success when changing the water so often and overall hand feeding. Its more work but the results pay off for me.

deep buddy

deep buddy

nice set indeed sir! subd. really like your panels are they roofing panels? im trying to get away from dirt and back to rockwool its so much cleaner and lighter. very interested in those strains will be watching.

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

Bubba x Abusive... sounds like a real resin monster. I would think the Bubba would dominate the cross, but we shall see

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Flippin Update

Whats up guys time for an update finally having enough time to sit down.
Just finished building my veg room, And I'm about to install a 1/4 hp chiller for my res, water comin out was a bit warm.
Last but not least I'm uping my Flower room to 10k Its gonna be the shit, I'm bouncin off the walls, Stoked!!! :rofl, will post pics when Its done.

Its about damn time for an update.
Today is Day 2 :rock
Flipped last night when they were 4 weeks old, about 18-20''
I'm outta here more wax to make,heres some group shots.

IMG 0277
IMG 0281
IMG 0283
IMG 0285
IMG 0275
DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

nice lineup, looking clean thanks for sharng peace

Hell yeah bro I'm a neat freak. Thanks for stoppin by.

nice set indeed sir! subd. really like your panels are they roofing panels? im trying to get away from dirt and back to rockwool its so much cleaner and lighter. very interested in those strains will be watching.

yez sir there your normal roofing panels from home depot cut to size.
everyone has there own style of doing it, it's bizarre how many combination's there are,but whatever works best for you is what matter, Im lookin for yield once this is dialed in the yields can be pretty damn crazy.
Thanks for lookin.

Bubba x Abusive... sounds like a real resin monster. I would think the Bubba would dominate the cross, but we shall see

Yeah bro most def grows like a bubba, the resins really make it look on the og side with shades of purple and a sweet smell its always my keeper .
Thanks for stoppin by.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Done with my veg room got my other half of girls vegin to hit the flower room in about 2 weeks.

Check out these ridiculous roots in my bucket with sour kush, shes 4 weeks old I topped her just waiting for the other to catch up n flip em at the same time.

IMG 0268
IMG 0291
IMG 0292
IMG 0286
IMG 0287
DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Heres a couple shots from my veg room right now
there starting to take off on day 11 in veg,probly gonna push another week and some days b4 they hit my flower room

I think I picked a pretty decent mom of Pre98xAbussive Og shes pretty big
what do you guys think?

& the sour kush has roots finally poppin out the bottom of the net pot,
sick shes gonna take real quick from here. I cant wait to flip these buckets im so excited its my first time in them. I love it so far the sour kush is reacting absolutely amazing to it.

Im a week in today in my flowering room they've all started to reach the second layer of netting :) just a few more grunts to catch up, Ill b posting new pics when they wake up.

For now heres some veg shots :movie

IMG 0293
IMG 0296
IMG 0297
IMG 0300
IMG 0295
IMG 0294
DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Thanks for showing some props again bro appreciate it
lotta lookers but barely comments :/ lol its all good
the show will REALLY begin in a couple weeks when they all fatten up
I wish there was a button for that ha!
Ima have more pics soon sorry if the quality sucks

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Oops ignore these old pics of WIFI I dont know how it got uploaded lol

blah blah blah
IMG 0254

sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin awesome DOC I miss dwc evrythang gets so beefy!--some bomb flavors in there oh,oh that's just ol wifi ehh lil ole nothin lol...hell yeah rock em out I'm sure there's some kill in there keep up the great work mang!

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Day 7 from flip

Ok so heres the pictures i was trying to upload lol

Im on day 7 from flip, there all responding very quickly most have stretched to the second layer of nets just a couple small ones catching up with the rest.
Hope all you guys like the pics :)

IMG 0321
IMG 0323
IMG 0331
IMG 0333
IMG 0337
IMG 0338
IMG 0342
Top Bottom