• Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Damn bro that looks yummy, nice work.

Not near as tasty as your purple kief I bet lol
Imagine this texture and quality but purple???!!! Possible?:mad0233:

That looks so dam tasty whoooaaaa!

Thanks big dog Ill smoke a dab for ya, Finally I can knock the fuck out at night
Best hash for insomnia

"one puff, two puff, three puff..... There aint no 4 puff" lol :passingjoint:

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
this is PO's caveman?? damn nice pics of danknest bro!!

if so heres my caveman...

http://img534.invalid.com/img534/2414/420006.jpg

Uploaded with invalid.com

C

critical

Yeah man i agree with you,I think i got the problem solved tho I know it was my meter fucking up on me, tough shit i had to learn the hard way unfortunately, but there starting to come back tho, slowly but surly flushing really did them justice.

hey bro, sorry i havnt been by for ages to gaze at the garden but glad to here you sorted ya prob, mine all came out banging n i sorted my claw same way 2 mate, no pics though i need to get a digi cam for this next 1 super siver haze, critical mass, big budda cheese and coletrain i cant wait for em to progress only just started veg, il get a cam for this 1 anyhow im guna cary on reading through n catch up on what i missed, take care m8
:banana1sv6:

C

critical

well i read through n 1 word, impressed, great thread doc speak to u soon

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Had better days...

this is PO's caveman?? damn nice pics of danknest bro!!

if so heres my caveman...

http://img534.invalid.com/img534/2414/420006.jpg

Uploaded with invalid.com

yes sir it p.o's caveman, Nice caveman btw ill have some dry shots soon I dunno why i didnt put em up lol
How was the yield for you with her?
This run was alright i Guess I hit a little over 1 and a quarter under every 1k
I should have gave them slabs I think that would have given them more room to spread out n beef up, I should have put 13 under every light instead of 9 I did it this run so well see
Thanks for stopping in g

well i read through n 1 word, impressed, great thread doc speak to u soon

lol whats up bro Ive been real busy lately, getting them coco beds running
& a bunch of other stuff My bad about your PM Ill hit you up soon

Unfortunately things have been slowly going to shit over here
Just had to wipe out 36 plants, 3 lights the other day :mad0233:
Not on my error fuck so pissed dude!!! it was my flowering girls or all my moms and new goodies im testing out, what do you think I picked? lol
Long story short dont ever have a landlord thats a fuckin criminal
stupid SOB Thinks he can buy the world with credit
POS starts to get burned with it and I have to shit bricks about it,
had to downsize a bit to keep it under that magic number bro

I wouldnt even care at all if I wasnt paying 5g's for rent a month!WTF?
all my cash goes to that extorting fool

Im so torn up with this bs I got to get the hell out of this spot
its killin me :worried

Looks dank Bro some serious butter... keep up the Dope work...

Thanks bro, it keeps the pain away :rauch08:

C

critical

yes sir it p.o's caveman, Nice caveman btw ill have some dry shots soon I dunno why i didnt put em up lol
How was the yield for you with her?
This run was alright i Guess I hit a little over 1 and a quarter under every 1k
I should have gave them slabs I think that would have given them more room to spread out n beef up, I should have put 13 under every light instead of 9 I did it this run so well see
Thanks for stopping in g

lol whats up bro Ive been real busy lately, getting them coco beds running
& a bunch of other stuff My bad about your PM Ill hit you up soon

Unfortunately things have been slowly going to shit over here
Just had to wipe out 36 plants, 3 lights the other day :mad0233:
Not on my error fuck so pissed dude!!! it was my flowering girls or all my moms and new goodies im testing out, what do you think I picked? lol
Long story short dont ever have a landlord thats a fuckin criminal
stupid SOB Thinks he can buy the world with credit
POS starts to get burned with it and I have to shit bricks about it,
had to downsize a bit to keep it under that magic number bro

I wouldnt even care at all if I wasnt paying 5g's for rent a month!WTF?
all my cash goes to that extorting fool

Im so torn up with this bs I got to get the hell out of this spot
its killin me :worried

fuck sake man! what a fukin bitch!!!!im having same prob with my neighber at the mo!!! so trust me i can relate to arseholes making life hard to say the least, we both rent off a some1 we both know, i have like a large room on the side of house with own front door converted into a studio flat

and the knobhead in question shares the rest of the house with his 2 kids that sometimes stay over from there mums, another son that rents a room n lives there and a mate n hes girl renting n living in another room in there, they all use the washing machines tumble dryers all kinds of electrics in the kitchen, kettle, microwave, fridge and freezer x2 of each, electrical cooking applliances, have about 5 or 6 tvs n a pc or 2, exboxs n playstations, frequently use the meant to be shared hot tub jacuzzi that i never use in the back garden, have lizard tanks, have like about 3 or 4 times more normal lightbulbs at least throughout there part of the house,

now me...i have 4 normal lightbulbs on in mine the 1 tv now and then and the 3 x 600w setup in my bathroom, he knows this as he needed to for the bills sake, and we aranged that its fair that i pay a quarter of the electric bill and the rest of the house pays the other three quarters, i said i dont care no prob and for his reasurance im prob not even contributing to that much considering how many more people n how much more electricals they are using between em in there side even with my 1800w setup in my side as i had nothing other burning electric than that setup n 4 normal lightbulbs on for like 4 hours a day in bedroom,

i turned my fridge n freezer n everything else off n dont use anything else but the tv now n then at night, GUESS WHAT NOW..HERE COMES THE SHIT!!! now the shitbag is demanding more money like hundreds more for the bill plus other bullshit things he tryna bump it up with n if i dont hes guna speak to landlord about getin own meter put in! while iv not long started my new project!!! some fuckin mate!! yea right I DONT THINK SO!! u aint upseting no apple cart of mine n can wait to fit a meter coz you aint fuckin with what i just put my last bits of cash into is what responce he got....prick is just tryna get more cash outa me coz xmas is round the corner n works short at the mo 4 him coz the prick wanted to change jobs...

only prob now is, im guna have to keep the mofo sweet as 1, he has control of the fuseboard in hes side :sweating and 2, because he knows what im doing and were im from it aint to medical yet if u get my drift so he could fuck me over with boys in blue...:sweating my family would deal with him if so but i dont wana take the risk of losing what i have built up so far!!! guna have to just feed the prick untill i can get another spot sorted so i can keep feeding myself...... all the best doc i hope yours and my probs both pan out ok....

Top Bottom