Docs Og

• Thread starter dlovejah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dlovejah

dlovejah

got a pack of the docs' and the scotts'.....thankx for showing me.....always been curious about these....might have to pop a few.....thankx
Thanks for stopping by... Good luck with them...
Dlove I meant to ask how your the smoke turned out on your bay 11?
Really Good I thought it cured up very different than I first thought when I sampled it.. Way more musty, earthy kush flavor now and good potency. a nice pheno, Im keeping it around for some more runs.. Docs all chopped and hanging now a couple more pics of pheno 1 .Ill take some bud shots in about a week.
P1250195
P1250199

Last edited:
dlovejah

dlovejah

Docs in the jar and curing. Early tastes and smells are great.. Pheno 2 is lemon fuel and really tasty, while pheno 1 has a bubba ,hairspray, lime thing going on ... Pheno 1 seems to be nightime only with a knockout stone Ill see how she cures up in a few weeks, happy with both phenos
P1120109
P1120110
... Final reports on the cured buds in a couple weeks..

ErieGenetics

ErieGenetics

If you like these try Archive face off. Og ,i have there rugburn and its dank but face off is were i believe these genetics Stem from. I have a few crosses and out always shines thru that true og taste.

dlovejah

dlovejah

That's what it's all about dlove...filling jars!then emptying them again!lol.
Haha Damn Straight and I empty them quick bro! Im sure you do to.
If you like these try Archive face off. Og ,i have there rugburn and its dank but face off is were i believe these genetics Stem from. I have a few crosses and out always shines thru that true og taste.
Thanks man , Ive recently got some Archive Seeds, the RaceFuel OG(HighOctane OG xFaceOffbx1) and the Kirkwood OG(F-Cut OGx FaceOffbx1) . Heard a lot of good things about them much as you said....Thinking about picking up the Face Off Bx2 as well. Thanks for the heads up and stopping by. Ill pop the the Race Fuel OG in about a month.

Last edited:
dlovejah

dlovejah

There Grimace is a beauty. Let me know how that race fuel turns out i may grab a pack.
Yes it is. I forgot about that one.( the Urkle) Add that one to my list as well, add all of the Face off crosses to the list:cool: .. I could spend a while running there gear, some serious fire. Ill post pics of the Race Fuel when the ladies are up and running.

Last edited:
kds710

kds710

Yes it is. I forgot about that one.( the Urkle) Add that one to my list as well, add all of the Face off crosses to the list:cool: .. I could spend a while running there gear, some serious fire. Ill post pics of the Race Fuel when the ladies are up and running.
I also have there Pieface og let's just say it will be in my mother garden for a while.
I have a pack of Casper OG on its way and I have a feeling it'll be the first of a long and fruitful line of archive strains running through our garden

Hotsause

Hotsause

Beautiful thread I need to pick up a pack or two of Doc OG to run that shit looks amazing as FAQQQ!!

dlovejah

dlovejah

These came out stunning!
Thanks KDS. the smoke is outstanding.. Pheno 2 She Wore Lemon!!!. , Pheno 1 OG Funk in the Trunk.. Insane Potency nite time only.. I crawled to bed last nite after tokes.
Beautiful thread I need to pick up a pack or two of Doc OG to run that shit looks amazing as FAQQQ!!
Howdy HotSauce Thanks .They dont make Doc's OG anymore, I think its a nod to the Doc and Archive seeds. It literally takes about 2 minutes to recover from a clean glass rip of pheno 1.. Face OFF indeed:confused:

Last edited:
Top Bottom