Does anyone have a basic organic grow guide

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

Does anyone have a basic organic grow guide? Like very simple? I don’t have a yard so I can’t mix up my own soil in a yard/tarp. But I’d love to go organic next round

FATAL

FATAL

40 gallon tubs will store 5 cubic feet. You can actively mix 4 cubic feet in a lowes 40 gallon tub with minimal spillage. 2 15 gallon plants and their 1 gallon starts. Don't waste time on solos or multiple transplants, that root binding shit is 100% disinfo, hand on the Bible, it has to be.

Any more than one or two tubs is a pain but I regularly mix a yard by hand in tubs in a bedroom, as I run 6 unique soils every run, to catch up on all the factual knowledge no one will willing to share.

SativaBob

SativaBob

I'm in my first grow but I just kept it simple and shelled out the cash for Fox Farms which is what a lot of growers use. Got the bag of ocean forest (ffof) and the trio of nutes and cut the soil with a 4:1 ratio of perlite I believe. Ffof is pre ph'ed to the range we want it to be so that helps makes things a little easier- although it's good to know and test your runoff ph anyway.
I do compost and make my own garden soil for the veggies but I figured one thing at a time haha.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

That's not organic.

7leafshuriken

7leafshuriken

I'm in my first grow but I just kept it simple and shelled out the cash for Fox Farms which is what a lot of growers use. Got the bag of ocean forest (ffof) and the trio of nutes and cut the soil with a 4:1 ratio of perlite I believe. Ffof is pre ph'ed to the range we want it to be so that helps makes things a little easier- although it's good to know and test your runoff ph anyway.
I do compost and make my own garden soil for the veggies but I figured one thing at a time haha.
When you said the ratio is 4:1 is that 4:1 ocean forest to perlite or the other day around?

Frostfire

Frostfire

Worm Castings, with 25% Pete moss 10% wood chips 15% good soil . Watch the PH is around 6.0
Keep it simple. Water with compost tea.
Hello Imzzaudae, have you grown using this? What were your results in this combo. Thanks!

Frostfire

Frostfire

Does anyone have a basic organic grow guide? Like very simple? I don’t have a yard so I can’t mix up my own soil in a yard/tarp. But I’d love to go organic next round
This is something I am trying to start up myself, I want to build a solid organic foundation! I've been putting together something piece by piece and cooking it up phase by phase. I think I'm heading in the right direction coz' I have some of the key ingredients, and it's friable (there's a word)! I'll post up here when pic sorted, welcome all, tell me what you think and LETS LEARN TOGETHER!!

Last edited:
Frostfire

Frostfire

20211010_151755[1].jpg

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Pro Mix has certified organic. Advanced Nutrients Iguana is certified organic I don’t care what you think of AN. If organic is your goal you can do it quickly and easily. Affordable too. I was gifted 2 bottles each of Iguana Grow and Bloom. 1 bottle solution. 1 tablespoon per gallon. Smells like hell and plants love it.
64227EA6-578A-4E94-8741-47ED6BF238D1.jpeg

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

If you want to pick up a book on it i would suggest soma organic growing and the rev's book.

Top Bottom