Does anyone have a basic organic grow guide

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

Does anyone have a basic organic grow guide? Like very simple? I don’t have a yard so I can’t mix up my own soil in a yard/tarp. But I’d love to go organic next round

FATAL

FATAL

40 gallon tubs will store 5 cubic feet. You can actively mix 4 cubic feet in a lowes 40 gallon tub with minimal spillage. 2 15 gallon plants and their 1 gallon starts. Don't waste time on solos or multiple transplants, that root binding shit is 100% disinfo, hand on the Bible, it has to be.

Any more than one or two tubs is a pain but I regularly mix a yard by hand in tubs in a bedroom, as I run 6 unique soils every run, to catch up on all the factual knowledge no one will willing to share.

SativaBob

SativaBob

I'm in my first grow but I just kept it simple and shelled out the cash for Fox Farms which is what a lot of growers use. Got the bag of ocean forest (ffof) and the trio of nutes and cut the soil with a 4:1 ratio of perlite I believe. Ffof is pre ph'ed to the range we want it to be so that helps makes things a little easier- although it's good to know and test your runoff ph anyway.
I do compost and make my own garden soil for the veggies but I figured one thing at a time haha.

7leafshuriken

7leafshuriken

I'm in my first grow but I just kept it simple and shelled out the cash for Fox Farms which is what a lot of growers use. Got the bag of ocean forest (ffof) and the trio of nutes and cut the soil with a 4:1 ratio of perlite I believe. Ffof is pre ph'ed to the range we want it to be so that helps makes things a little easier- although it's good to know and test your runoff ph anyway.
I do compost and make my own garden soil for the veggies but I figured one thing at a time haha.
When you said the ratio is 4:1 is that 4:1 ocean forest to perlite or the other day around?

Frostfire

Frostfire

Does anyone have a basic organic grow guide? Like very simple? I don’t have a yard so I can’t mix up my own soil in a yard/tarp. But I’d love to go organic next round
This is something I am trying to start up myself, I want to build a solid organic foundation! I've been putting together something piece by piece and cooking it up phase by phase. I think I'm heading in the right direction coz' I have some of the key ingredients, and it's friable (there's a word)! I'll post up here when pic sorted, welcome all, tell me what you think and LETS LEARN TOGETHER!!

Last edited:
Frostfire

Frostfire

20211010 1517551

20211010 1518111
20211010 1518421
Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Pro Mix has certified organic. Advanced Nutrients Iguana is certified organic I don’t care what you think of AN. If organic is your goal you can do it quickly and easily. Affordable too. I was gifted 2 bottles each of Iguana Grow and Bloom. 1 bottle solution. 1 tablespoon per gallon. Smells like hell and plants love it.
64227EA6 578A 4E94 8741 47ED6BF238D1

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

If you want to pick up a book on it i would suggest soma organic growing and the rev's book.

Top Bottom