Does anyone know how to make solventless hash oil ?

• Thread starter faintfuzzies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

faintfuzzies

I love full melt bubble hash but want a more melty product like oil, but i do not believe anyone when they say all the butane is out when doing a BHO extraction, I do not want any benzene in my body. so i would love to make a solventless hash oil, but how is it done. does anyone know how to do it if so please pass on the info ..

Thanks

Faint

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
there is some old traditional way involving using a fire i believe.

neck

neck

use a spray bottle.

after you pull yer 73 bag for instance...spray all that shit down the sides and swirl it around whil continuing to spray. essentially you are tryin to wash out as much contaminant as possible. i think alot of it depends on starting material as well. if the heads arent swollen enough/matured enough your product will always be inferior.

my 73 bag bubbles like a mofo. its dabbable, sure...but id rather dab some properly made errl.

Blaze

Blaze

Yeah I think bubble bags would be the only way to get a truly solvent-less oil. If you get the bubble process down really good you can end up with a product that is very much like a hash oil (some of my better batches are often mistaken for 'earwax' or other BHO extractions.) Definitely takes some practice and the right strain though.

What is this old traditional way using fire you speak of Hashmasta-Kut? That's a new one to me...

Blaze

Blaze

Hehe that is true isn't it? So for 100% solvent-less hash you would have to dry screen I guess?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
What about extraction under extreme pressure? Can you squeeze it out?

outwest

dankworth

dankworth

I found that bubblehash was far less medically effective for me. It washed away much of the terpenes I think. It did not satiate me, did not set me straight.​
I need to play with the dry ice hash extraction methods using bubblebags.​

Graywolf

Graywolf

You can fractionally distill it using heat as HMK suggested.

You might be able to squeeze it out of kif above ~200F with enough pressure.

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

dude how do u post these 29 posts in a row...man take a break...lol ur like conversing with urself almost..geez..
@ c02...its PAINFULLY OBVIOUS dude, you dont know anyone that knows a fuck how to make bho...cuz it sounds like you get shit bho everytime...too bad man, if you had some real bho, maybe youd stop ranting about co2...
epiphany..lol
youve NEVER had good bho...thats why u hate bho!!lol i get it now..

sorry for hijak..
at op..not sure where ur regurgitating benzene in your bho frmo but im pretty sure thats some fuckin typical anti bho propaganda...

Top Bottom