Does anyone know if shes ready for harvest ?

• Thread starter Marija
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Marija

Im growing a blue dram auto from fast buds shes at 8 weeks
Anyone know when can I harvest
(Its my first grow so I dont know shit)

Does anyone know if shes ready for harvest
Does anyone know if shes ready for harvest 2
Does anyone know if shes ready for harvest 3
Does anyone know if shes ready for harvest 4
kyLman

kyLman

How old is the plant? When did you start flower? It looks good, I would probably start flushing if around the week 6 mark. Im currently week 5 myself, but over nuted the last feeding so I will be flushing earlier+longer than normal.

M

Marija

How old is the plant? When did you start flower? It looks good, I would probably start flushing if around the week 6 mark. Im currently week 5 myself, but over nuted the last feeding so I will be flushing earlier+longer than normal.
Shes at 8 weeks and started to flower at around 3-4 weeks

M

Marija

wait wdym by start flushing
Shouldn’t I flush once and then only feed plain water ?

kyLman

kyLman

i thought it was a pheno, thats my bad. Im not certain but you have a few weeks to go either way
My definition of flush = use a flush agent, and water normally. never introduce nutes again.

2Bad

2Bad

Your plant is still bulking.. taking away the nutes will decrease the yield...dont you think @freezeland2

phxazcraig

phxazcraig

Im growing a blue dram auto from fast buds shes at 8 weeks
Anyone know when can I harvest
(Its my first grow so I dont know shit)
You have a lot of actively growing white pistils on top. Not even close to harvest. If you flipped the lights 4 weeks ago, you have another 4 weeks to go.

phxazcraig

phxazcraig

You have a lot of actively growing white pistils on top. Not even close to harvest. If you flipped the lights 4 weeks ago, you have another 4 weeks to go.
20220419 111515

This plant has been flowering more than 8 weeks and may still have 2 more weeks to go. It is an 11 week flowering strain. (Sour Diesel).

I look closely at the trichomes and see mostly clear ones on this bud. (Using a macro lens on a good camera). You want mostly cloudy.

Judging from pistil color risks harvesting too early. Buds fatten up a lot in the last 3 weeks.

M

Marija

So just an update
its been a week since those photos and most pf the white pistils jave turned brown/red
And I looked at the trichomes their mostly cloudy and amber in the main cola but almost all cloudy with a few amber on the small colas

is it possible to harvest parts of the plant first and leave the rest there ?
and if so will they grow/develop more ?

Top Bottom