does anyone know if these strains are still alive?

• Thread starter sam_i_am
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

herby

What happened to this guy? He get banned already or delete his account?

hubcap

hubcap

i think cees still works a santa marta columbian gold....

might wanna look that direction....

no mercy i think his bank is called.....?

-hc-

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh I smoked some PK hash from joe peteiri at the hemp expo. Amazin flavor and potency. Try oregon way?

Beetlepumpr

Beetlepumpr

I found Big Sur Holy Weed in seed form with no added cross in it for 40 eur. Actually two different ones from different breeders at the same price at the same place.

K

kill-9

What happened to all of the 60s strains? Columbian Gold, Aztec Gold, Acapulco Gold, Panamanian Red? some others. I know Mexican Sativa is still around.

There was a site selling cross breeded to g-13 original strains, but nothing pure.

I would really love some seeds, I don't think the potency is THAT much of a difference. To high-tolerance stoners as ourselves, of course we are picky. But I'm sure if we all abstained for a couple days, smoked some 60s strains, we'd definitely get medicated.

Some Panamanian Red hash sounds really nice.

Would be really fun to able to see a modification of these old strains and basically breed and select stronger genetics, including nothing else.

There was no purple kush back then, I think you mean purple haze.

S

seventysevens

yep...would be great to find some of those late 60-70- 80 strains the ap gold and pure panama red was the bomb...miss the taste....wonder if it's possible it's in someones private grow....lost except to them...?????????last I remember having panama red was in 83-84

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Here may be a silly (stupid) question. Anyone know where any Tom Hill Gear is? Particular his salmon creek big bud?

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Brother Monk has that answer for ya Purkle:sun

G

Guano

I've got some seeds I have yet to grow out:

G13 x Hashplant

G13/Hashplant x Blue Moonshine 3x

G13/Hashplant x Conquistador

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I found Big Sur Holy Weed in seed form with no added cross in it for 40 eur. Actually two different ones from different breeders at the same price at the same place.

So they were both not crossed with anything but from two different sources? When grown out did they look the same? Or at least similar? I am kind of curious about this, I have always been fascinated by the lore around Big Sur Holy Weed.

Here may be a silly (stupid) question. Anyone know where any Tom Hill Gear is? Particular his salmon creek big bud?

Salmon Creek Big Bud floats around SoCal especially Sand Diego by the name of Madness. For a while there was a lot of debate as to what the Madness was, when the dust settled it turns out it is a select cut of Salmon Creek Big Bud.

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Im thinking it would be a good runner for outdoor. I was inspired by some of the pics that Tom Hill did. Off to find some friends. Thanks everyone.

C

cheyenne

Ive got (MSSxSensi NL#1) x 91chem.....bunch a seeds...thousands. theyre some reeky bitches!

slausongardens

slausongardens

i got big sur holy weed. definitely still around but prolly not gonne be passed around cuz the people that have her like to keep her rare. that the mass super skunk is around, a lot more accessible. ive been wanting it but keep missing it when it comes around. one day though.

i want that rene cut. or krush from canada.

J

jetcat

im wondering if there is a SUPER fruity pheno of mss that was used in grunk and ogiesel. i have yet to try buds that super fruity from other genetics. i have a mexican that i would be willing to gift as long as they grow it organically and share a few nugs ;

Top Bottom