does anyone remember BUSHY OLDER GROWER?m

• Thread starter jordisgarden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

akaKGB

beans n flowers

Also seen bogs gear being vended at a club in sacramento. Seeds n dried flowers.

Which club would that be greenbdman? There is about 15 clubs right now....i would sure like to know..latezKGB

J

jordisgarden

God i can not wait till my area passes a medical mj law. we have decriminalized but we still cant grow. do the feds still kick in doors even though the state says yu can grow?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
God i can not wait till my area passes a medical mj law. we have decriminalized but we still cant grow. do the feds still kick in doors even though the state says yu can grow?

Im not is the us dude, but i have read several post on boards about fedz raids in legal state. Pretty fuk't up...

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Not anymore. At least not as much federal raiding going on since the Obama administration. Change I like!

J

jordisgarden

hell yeah. i didnt cvote for obama but im starting to really like him. hey coolestmanalive is it tough to grow in your country? are the cops sniffin around your houses also? or do you live in one of the better places on earth. the states , yeah there supposed to be the land of the free? bullshit. the only people who can do what they want is the cops and politicians

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
hell yeah. i didnt cvote for obama but im starting to really like him. hey coolestmanalive is it tough to grow in your country? are the cops sniffin around your houses also? or do you live in one of the better places on earth. the states , yeah there supposed to be the land of the free? bullshit. the only people who can do what they want is the cops and politicians

Where i live its pretty fuck up, and its getting worst every year...Now they show on tv and anti-drug spot putting canabis at the same rate as coke and heroine :puke and of course not a word on alcohol. :icon_cookie:

i hate sarkozy....now back to topic...At when some sour bubble at the farm? :rasta2:

peace

S

Sway

bog never left guys. he's still the crazy old man up on the hill. his genetics are a bit unstable, but there are some phenos in his gear that are absolutely incredible. i grew all his gear, got beans straight from him. super cool guy.. him and his son knock out some top notch herb.. norcal represent. sour bubble will never die!

M

michiganorbust

They just put up 400 packs of his gear on seedbay today. Sour Bubble, BOGBubble, Blue Moon Rocks, Sour Lifesaver and Lifesaver. Get those Sour Bubbles whilst they last, I sure did :-)

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Anybody run the Blue Moon Rocks?

I did't grow her. I ask on icmag and got more of bad review about her than good ones. But again, u don't know as long as u did't grow it.

Blaze

Blaze

I did some BMR outdoor this year. She was high yield, but SUPER mold prone. She started molding on me real early in the fall, even before the weather had changed. Anything that will mold at 80+ degree temps a month before it is finished is not something you want to grow in my book. Even spraying with oxidate and stylid oil did not keep it in check. The smoke wasn't that impressive either, it was my least favorite out of the Sour Bubble, Bogglegum, and Lifesaver.

For smoke my favorite was the SB and BB, but both were low yield, and the SB was real mold prone too. The LS was the least problematic but again was not a very good yield. All his stuff is real slow growing and problematic for outdoor, I will not be growing it again, except maybe one SB and one BB for personal smoke.

The Joker

The Joker

I asked this question at the cabana and got the same kind of answers. He is a nice guy, but he also was the first to learn to hype his grows, give away freebies to people who posted their logs in order to generate sales. Great business model. Still happens today. He was the first one I saw with online groupies.

It's hit or miss with him. I grew lifesaver. It's like your friend who took great genetics and made random crosses. You will find a few keepers. I only grew lifesaver, which was nothing like the description. But some growers I respect say they got good gear from him and others say its bunk.

His seeds when I bought them were like 60 bucks. So for the price of an 1/8 you can get something good. If it's affordably priced, it's worth a shot. I still have another pack from 06.

J

jordisgarden

i remember seeing his journals and the stuff he was doing back 10 years ago was amazing. he must have gotten even better by now right? so its not hard to get his gemnetics? hes just an at home grower right? or does bog have funding from somewhere?

P

purekushkills

recently had a batch of SourBubble grown by BOG himself. I have to say that it was like the best bubba kush I've ever had, with a rank sour smell to it. One of those nugs is in my top 5 of all time...

PKK

G

gamehaze

ive always tried to work out the catch because his strains are all about 8 weekers or even less and in my experience anything below 10 weeks hasnt yeilded conniseur bud. i hope im wrong though

J

jordisgarden

whats the longest flowering strain. and is the longer you flower the better the bud?

Latest posts

Top Bottom