Does anyone use Sweeteners during veg? Can i or should i?

• Thread starter Masonsdad15
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Novaracer69

Novaracer69

Are you growing in the ground or in pots? I had a friend that would toss roadkill deer in a hole, cover it and grow out of it. Weed was fire when I tried it. Knowing that, the idea of someone tossing skunks in a hole doesn't sound to far fetched. However, would the skunks imbue their stank into the weed? I know true skunk weed (the skunk weed that actually smells like a skunk) is genetic, but if someone were trying to make it even more skunky, seems that if the skunk stank could imbue the weed with more stank without ill effects, that would have been something that someone would have tried. I'm more of an outsideofhtebox kind of person, so please don't mind my need to share my insanity with the world.😁✌️
I grow in fabric pots and in ground. There is a difference between the in ground and pots with all the same inputs 😉 if I had more property I would try a roadkill skunk in ground 😀 I am doing a experiment with clones. All 20gal with strawberry cough 2 pots have fish heads. The 1 is basically the build-a-soil way. 1 my personal compost fish and craft blend the last has compost fish craft blend and all my porch dead headed flowers and a bunch of aloe top dressed in. So far the look completely different and the smells are vastly different 🤔 I can't wait to try the final product 😀

BudBogart

BudBogart

I have to chip in here. We had a litter of skunks living in our orchard this year. Didn’t work out well, my dogs fault.
However, I’m going to chop a fish into a 5 gallon container , add a couple scoops of forest compost , add water and cap off. 1/4 inch gas escape plastic tube into a glass of water for one way gas escape. Mix occasionally and you get an excellent fish emulsion concentrate. Saw this on you tube, can’t remember who (sorry).

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

I have to chip in here. We had a litter of skunks living in our orchard this year. Didn’t work out well, my dogs fault.
However, I’m going to chop a fish into a 5 gallon container , add a couple scoops of forest compost , add water and cap off. 1/4 inch gas escape plastic tube into a glass of water for one way gas escape. Mix occasionally and you get an excellent fish emulsion concentrate. Saw this on you tube, can’t remember who (sorry).
I will be try this next year for sure. I have been hesitant because we have critters. But next year I might have to fab up a little cage for fermentation.

R

ritoMox

R

ritoMox

I will be try this next year for sure. I have been hesitant because we have critters. But next year I might have to fab up a little cage for fermentation.
This is JADAM tech. I plan on making dry veganic nutes/fertilizers out of JADAM liquid fertilizers using all plant material. JADAM liquid fertilizers are all made the same way as the fish fertilizer in the video above. Now imagine that after the fish has fully liquefied, filter it then freeze dry the liquid. Then pulverize the filtered liquid in a blender and you have long lasting dry amendments/fertilizer. I think that this will be much easier than maintaining a worm farm.

R

ritoMox

This is JADAM tech. I plan on making dry veganic nutes/fertilizers out of JADAM liquid fertilizers using all plant material. JADAM liquid fertilizers are all made the same way as the fish fertilizer in the video above. Now imagine that after the fish has fully liquefied, filter it then freeze dry the liquid. Then pulverize the filtered liquid in a blender and you have long lasting dry amendments/fertilizer. I think that this will be much easier than maintaining a worm farm.
Edit: Meant to say --Then pulverize the freeze dried fertilizer in a blender and you have long lasting dry amendments/fertilizer--.

S

Stonemason7767

I don't know about skunk but I have had great luck with garbage fish(carp,suckers,dogfish) from the lake less than 1 mile from my house🤣 I personally started my knf journey this spring. I started with fpj then ffj and LAB. Now I just finished my IMO collection box. I have been gardening for about 30years easy and I have never had such ridiculous results 🙃 a straight up game changer for sure.
Same dude knf is the whey.i could type all day about it.my vegetables are beyond topshelf.the canabiss is amazing.

Top Bottom