DOES CA LOCKOUT RESEMBLE CA DEFICIENCY ?

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Unless you are totally sure about it being lockout- you might overdose one plant just to make sure. It just seems like you didn't overdo it with the Ca in my head... Although- maybe all these years I've been seeing lockout and not Ca def. Ha
Pb

Cort

Cort

Lockout will lead to deficiency.

For whatever reason (incompatible PH, soil toxicity, mixing your nutes in a way that caused fallout....) , your plant is not able to access zzzz nutrient in a solution. That is lock out.

When you plant does without zzzz nutrient it will become deficient in that nute.

I dont know the products you are using, but the basics are the same. If feeding a reasonable amount something else is going on.

S

Surfer 1108

I got what looks like Calcium deficiency per the charts, but I know its not Def most likely to much CA. I added 2.5 ml of Calmag per gal( irun aqua flakes in coco) and I also foliar sprayed Cal25 within a couple days. I think i used to much cal25( its hard to measure such a small amount ).
Jus wanted to make sure that Calcium lockout resembles Calcium deficiency.

thanks for the help

confu
have you looked at the new growth of the plant under a 60x or a 80x scope to see if there are Broad mites you can not see them with the naked eye must scope. When they are present the plant looks like Cal deficiency

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
have you looked at the new growth of the plant under a 60x or a 80x scope to see if there are Broad mites you can not see them with the naked eye must scope. When they are present the plant looks like Cal deficiency
^^^ My thoughts exactly.

thnx for the concern guys, It was confirmed to be cal lockout. theay are fine now, cant even tell there was an issue.

confu

Top Bottom