Does Cbd Oil Relieve Chronic Pain?

• Thread starter Daisy Moore
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Daisy Moore

If you are suffering from chronic pain. CBD oil may reduce pain, and overall discomfort related to a variety of health conditions. Researchers also believe CBD interacts with the receptors in your brain and immune system. These receptors are minor proteins which are attached to your cells and receive chemical signals from the different catalyst and help your cells respond, thus creating anti-inflammatory and painkilling effects that can help with pain management. This means CBD oil benefits for people who suffer from chronic pain.

Dan789

Dan789

The problem in the marketplace now is that consumers trying to locate a legit source of cbd in any form. Probably many good sources, but also many providers may be snake oil salesmen, cashing in on the potential of the product.
Like many of the products commercially available even in dispensaries, the potency May be lacking...
Whereas with MJ, if you can’t feel the effects, you won’t purchase that same product again, this feedback is missing from cbd...

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
It doesnt do shit for me. I've always been skeptical of the CBD claims, but I know people who swear by it. The placebo effect is my guess.

THC on the other hand, eaten, for sure sedates me to the point of relaxation. And that DOES relieve my back pain to a degree. Doesnt get rid of it totally, but makes it tolerable.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I took pure cbd drops for 3 months and at first thought it was helping a great deal.

But after stopping to see if it really helped it seems my weed alone is where all the medical effects come from. And it is high thc low cbd strains.

I think a good mix of canabanoids (some we dont identify) is where the medical benefits are. We mix multiple plants to make coconut oil for edibles. Trying to spam our systems with diverse profiles.

We have had proven results with mrs. Mmg’s internal cysts going away with no other treatment.

Any MS patient will swear by high thc in my experience.

quirk

quirk

I took pure cbd drops for 3 months and at first thought it was helping a great deal.

But after stopping to see if it really helped it seems my weed alone is where all the medical effects come from. And it is high thc low cbd strains.

I think a good mix of canabanoids (some we dont identify) is where the medical benefits are. We mix multiple plants to make coconut oil for edibles. Trying to spam our systems with diverse profiles.

We have had proven results with mrs. Mmg’s internal cysts going away with no other treatment.

Any MS patient will swear by high thc in my experience.

Your statement of a good mix of of cannabinoids being where the benefits are makes sense. Am I wrong in thinking that I'm deriving an effect from CBD by ingesting tincture and the decarbed flower used in the process or is it a topical based effect?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Your statement of a good mix of of cannabinoids being where the benefits are makes sense. Am I wrong in thinking that I'm deriving an effect from CBD by ingesting tincture and the decarbed flower used in the process or is it a topical based effect?

Not sure i get your question.

The flowers and bud leaves I use are cured in jars at least 2 months usually more and we dont decarb but we do boil to infuse coconut oil and use it for baked goods. So its activated to a large degree.

Only tried greenpoint pure cbd oil. Not the full spectrum cbd hemp oil which is said to have more benefits. Of course my flowers serve up the rest of the spectrum and more.

And Im saying I believe the thc and or other canabanoids or maybe the profile of them is where the medical effects that return the body to homeostasis lies.

Also I have not tried topicals. Im weird about rubbing stuff into my skin. Lol

But mrs. Mmg intends on making them. Then we will decarb the product first.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
A lot of research the LPs are doing in Canada points to the terpenes themselves as being potentially super benificial and possibly even responsible for some of the medicinal properties of cannabis. Some strains with lower THC like a lot of the kushs actually deliver a stronger medicinal punch than some of the higher THC varities. The main difference being the kushes are just loaded with terpenes. My buddy who owns an LP firmly believes there is more to the terpenes than we currently understand.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

A lot of research the LPs are doing in Canada points to the terpenes themselves as being potentially super benificial and possibly even responsible for some of the medicinal properties of cannabis. Some strains with lower THC like a lot of the kushs actually deliver a stronger medicinal punch than some of the higher THC varities. The main difference being the kushes are just loaded with terpenes. My buddy who owns an LP firmly believes there is more to the terpenes than we currently understand.

I have seen charts and info like this.

7ADC420F 11ED 4E31 A4A2 53E7C669EE37

goingtoguano

goingtoguano

I make canna-balm out of bud material and I find it really helps with my tired aching feet after standing all day and it keeps my hands nice and healthy too(no cracking during the winter). I don't really have any chronic pain to try it on but I have no doubt that it might help.

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Cbd does absolutely nothing it's marketed to do. Its actually seems to provide the part of the high that sucks: getting antsy, knocking drinks over, like it hits in the middle with no top or bottom to wrangle it in any useful direction.

Thats my experience trying cbd bud from 5 different growers. Of course every bit of it was treated with organic fungicides, so..?

Terpenes ain't shit either. They taste bad, don't have much effect at all. I use a lot of essential oils and tree resins. Its exactly as any person would guess: nice smells... Shit don't taste good, don't make you feel anything, kill any pain..

The medicinal benefits of Cannabis come from fatty acids, amino acids, citric acid, acids and alcohols more than anything. Anything that makes Cannabis sour sugary or skunky, not some limonene blueberry muffanine or whatever.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Cbd does absolutely nothing it's marketed to do. Its actually seems to provide the part of the high that sucks: getting antsy, knocking drinks over, like it hits in the middle with no top or bottom to wrangle it in any useful direction.

Thats my experience trying cbd bud from 5 different growers. Of course every bit of it was treated with organic fungicides, so..?

Terpenes ain't shit either. They taste bad, don't have much effect at all. I use a lot of essential oils and tree resins. Its exactly as any person would guess: nice smells... Shit don't taste good, don't make you feel anything, kill any pain..

The medicinal benefits of Cannabis come from fatty acids, amino acids, citric acid, acids and alcohols more than anything. Anything that makes Cannabis sour sugary or skunky, not some limonene blueberry muffanine or whatever.

Our bodies have canabanoid receptors. Canabanoids signal our bodies into many healing actions.

And cbd sure does have effects. It stops many peoples and pets seisures.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
If you are suffering from chronic pain. CBD oil may reduce pain, and overall discomfort related to a variety of health conditions. Researchers also believe CBD interacts with the receptors in your brain and immune system. These receptors are minor proteins which are attached to your cells and receive chemical signals from the different catalyst and help your cells respond, thus creating anti-inflammatory and painkilling effects that can help with pain management. This means CBD oil benefits for people who suffer from chronic pain.
I thought it was a a question? Or was this more of a FYI post? Cbd alone won’t do smack. Need a thc carrier for the reception intercept to open the thc receptor in membrane. Pure cbd? Now is it hemp? Or cabanoid sourced? Hemp : throw it away as u might as well drink soya bean oil.
Need a ruderalis crossed with a photo period in order for the cbd beneficiary elements to work. My 2 cents, been at it for 40yrs and have a vast experience in this arena

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter

I agree with ya! Lol strange but I do agree, those snake oil big pharma is just making a buck on this new hollyweird trend, the next kale...

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I make canna-balm out of bud material and I find it really helps with my tired aching feet after standing all day and it keeps my hands nice and healthy too(no cracking during the winter). I don't really have any chronic pain to try it on but I have no doubt that it might help.
I use it exclusively mate! I find cherry with Charlotte web 3:1 ratio makes the best balms. 3:1 by weight cherry pie and charlottes web. I make this by the pound as I supply it to family and fellow cancer patients. Add some essential oils like peppermint/ lavenders. And 4:1 bees wax to make it go on smoother .

D

Daisy Moore

Many People have used CBD Hundreds of years to treat various types of pain, some of the possible benefits of best CBD oil for Chronic Pain. CBD is an effective treatment for chronic pain in adults. CBD oil may be used to provide relief from chronic pain through therapeutic applications. Scientists and medical professionals have provided evidence for the relieving properties of CBD products.

Dan789

Dan789

Many People have used CBD Hundreds of years to treat various types of pain, some of the possible benefits of best CBD oil for Chronic Pain. CBD is an effective treatment for chronic pain in adults. CBD oil may be used to provide relief from chronic pain through therapeutic applications. Scientists and medical professionals have provided evidence for the relieving properties of CBD products.
The whole point of this conversation isn’t that cbd oil is being used, it’s if there’s anything to it, and the difficulty in locating a legit product.
With the overall lack of ethics common (in the world), you could be purchasing a mix of different common oils, with a trace of essential oils added for effect. Net gain the producers getting another one over on the naive public, @$75 a bottle...
Great business model, no one to say, yah that’s pure cbd oil...The new snake oil unfortunately.
PS heard CVS and Walgreens are going to be selling “CBD” oil, buyer beware...

Last edited:
Top Bottom