Does Pot Size Make A Difference In Growing Autoflowers?

• Thread starter Newtogrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Ok guys, question for ya, I've been growing autoflowers for a year now and its a closet grow. I have been using 2-3 gallon pots. They grew to good size but! and I use but, I can only grow 1 plant at a time. So here we go, I want to grow more plants but I want to keep them small so I can grow 3 or 4 plants. Do I go down way smaller in pot size. Maybe to 1 gallon pots? I've seen some photos out there where the plant is about 18 inches.Had just 1 huge cola. Thats what I want to accomplish!! lololol, Don't be hatin!! lololol. I've only been growing 1 year. Peace Out...

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Ok guys, question for ya, I've been growing autoflowers for a year now and its a closet grow. I have been using 2-3 gallon pots. They grew to good size but! and I use but, I can only grow 1 plant at a time. So here we go, I want to grow more plants but I want to keep them small so I can grow 3 or 4 plants. Do I go down way smaller in pot size. Maybe to 1 gallon pots? I've seen some photos out there where the plant is about 18 inches.Had just 1 huge cola. Thats what I want to accomplish!! lololol, Don't be hatin!! lololol. I've only been growing 1 year. Peace Out...
You can put 2 plants in a pot.. you just want to make sure what you use is gonna be your final pot.

str8smokn

str8smokn

And that's really strain dependent. If your growing seeds that should produce 3' tall plants they might not produce like your wanting..
You should look at strains that like to stay low.
Try a 1.5 gal pot and see what it does.
You can be the Guinne pig.

You can put 2 plants in a pot.. you just want to make sure what you use is gonna be your final pot.

Same strain would help also,that way Nute usage should be closer to the same.
STR8

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Here's my Dark Devil now at 51 days. I want to go smaller. She has about 3 weeks left.
20160617 195114
20160619 230412
20160619 230307

Last edited:
Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

And that's really strain dependent. If your growing seeds that should produce 3' tall plants they might not produce like your wanting..
You should look at strains that like to stay low.
Try a 1.5 gal pot and see what it does.
You can be the Guinne pig.

Same strain would help also,that way Nute usage should be closer to the same.
STR8
Yo broham!!! How was your stay in Florida? I don't mind if I lose some product. I just gonna try and see if I can grow 4 plants and see if they stay small. Your right!! I'm gonna try 1.5 gallon pots. I would like to see a large cola, lololol.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Our vacation was great . It's always refreshing just to get away even if I don't do anything. It just sucked I couldn't make the extra trip down to you.
it's not the last time I'm coming down there so we can work on that again.

Thats a great idea... I will do that next.. They are photoperiod?

No not photo. I'm sending a PM.
STR8

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Our vacation was great . It's always refreshing just to get away even if I don't do anything. It just sucked I couldn't make the extra trip down to you.
it's not the last time I'm coming down there so we can work on that again.

No not photo. I'm sending a PM.
STR8
lolololol. I will grow those 2 next. 2 plants each in 2 gallon pots. That sound right. I'm glad u had a great time we will meet come hell or high water. lolol

str8smokn

str8smokn

Let's see if I can find him, I forgot who it was...
That's right,you were going to watch his and see if it was real or not.
Let me look for him.
STR8

Top Bottom