Does Pot Size Make A Difference In Growing Autoflowers?

• Thread starter Newtogrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

I do.. But I thought you had already ordered them,then I went back and looked and you were going to wait and see his.
STR8

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Are you running anything as of now?
Are you more about Autos ,or do you run photos. I do them all.
STR8
I'm about all of it. I went with the autos so I can get a quick harvest while working with my photo feminized delicious candy. I plan on topping her out, taking some clones so I can have some fun. What my goal for growing is, I want to grow 2 photo clones, topped, super cropped, and scrogged. I am all about the sea of green method. I started the autos 2 weeks before the fem delicious candy. I am gonna top her and keep her short and bushy while the autos finish. Soon as their done I am gonna put a scrog net in and flip her right after I take clones.

I just like the idea that I could get a harvest soon and you know as well as I do, just seeing a mature plant finish is like killing your first buck! Well that is if you hunt! Don't everybody hunt lol.....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

By the way
Are you running anything as of now?
Are you more about Autos ,or do you run photos. I do them all.
STR8

By the way, I spent 3 hrs reading your guys thread on the solo cup grow where you used bamboo, and i will be damn if that thread didn't go to shit .. I was kinda pissed. I need to go back and finish it cause i am eager to know who one. The dude that had the bi-polar melt down had made an awesome miniature hydro unit. I wish he would of continued!

str8smokn

str8smokn

By the way

By the way, I spent 3 hrs reading your guys thread on the solo cup grow where you used bamboo, and i will be damn if that thread didn't go to shit .. I was kinda pissed. I need to go back and finish it cause i am eager to know who one. The dude that had the bi-polar melt down had made an awesome miniature hydro unit. I wish he would of continued!

Yeah he had the coolest setup,and it does suck when 1 guy can screw it up.
The person who actually put it on ,was injured before we finished and I haven't heard from him since.
The winners would of been THC Durk or Joe they had the best growth and production.
STR8

mothhhawk

mothhhawk

I had 4 Ice Cool Auto plants growing outdoors, i had 3 x 25l pots (5-6 gallon) and one in a 3 gallon pot. The 3 in bigger pots were twice the size of the small one. Although the smaller one looked and tasted best.

Top Bottom