Does she really exist?

• Thread starter Oldman13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldman13

Oldman13

Can somebody please tell me if this is a troops trained or not
." GACK OG" not gack OG crumble o r. g a c k OG humble 33. Just playing downright , "GACK OG"... .
Does she really exist

Oldman13

Oldman13

Whenever I attempt to search I get this.... and until I made that thread when I asked thcfarmer about gack OD kept saying no results
Capture 2022 03 17 23 06 17
Capture 2022 03 17 23 06 17
Capture 2022 03 17 22 45 36

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

If it's really any good, we'll find out from sources other than a magazine ad, soon enough.

A couple of grows ago, I grew out some Ethos Planet of the Grapes, which is supposed to have an insanely high total cannabinoid content and all kinds of terps. It may have those high lab results, but the only thing I can say about it is that it was a waste of tent space. The stuff can barely get me high. Total shit.

Word of mouth still goes a long way, when it comes to Cannabis.

Oldman13

Oldman13

True about magazine ads being who knows what LOL I just felt that it was strange that I couldn't find anything besides "GACK crumble" I guess I could call the phone number with the guys name next to it, but then I probably would be lied to in a magazine and then probably lied to directly through my eardrum? But at least thought t h c farmer would know something about it but apparently they never even heard of it I was hoping to find some seeds to try it out, but I'll tell you at the price of seeds these days they're worth more than their weight in gold especially if they are feminized very pretty. Thanks for the reply by the way and I'm sorry about the seeds you checked out turning out to be crap hope you didn't pay much for them😑🌳

JeffWix67

JeffWix67

If it's really any good, we'll find out from sources other than a magazine ad, soon enough.

A couple of grows ago, I grew out some Ethos Planet of the Grapes, which is supposed to have an insanely high total cannabinoid content and all kinds of terps. It may have those high lab results, but the only thing I can say about it is that it was a waste of tent space. The stuff can barely get me high. Total shit.

Word of mouth still goes a long way, when it comes to Cannabis.
Not a big fan of ethos gear for sure. Live n learn...move on to the next thing.
I am not a big fan of the latest and greatest...I prefer to choose things that appeal to me...not everyone else.

Top Bottom