Does The Real True Old School Og Kush Exist Anymore?

• Thread starter Purp Nugs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Judaz

Judaz

Take. Grow. Test. let me know what you think. I got a clone ready now no charge.

We are all set. I will be picking up the clone soon and I'm gonna run it in a solid grow environment to see what its potential really is. We'll keep you guys updated. We'll start a new thread after I get it going to update on the progress and will post thread link here. I will be running it side by side next to my og cut. The plant looks promising and anything with purple like that is very interesting to me.

bilby

bilby

We are all set. I will be picking up the clone soon and I'm gonna run it in a solid grow environment to see what its potential really is. We'll keep you guys updated. We'll start a new thread after I get it going to update on the progress and will post thread link here. I will be running it side by side next to my og cut. The plant looks promising and anything with purple like that is very interesting to me.
I'm legit looking forward to this!

P

Pimples

I have a pretty solid and reliable test to determine how legit your og kush is. Does it make you make multiple posts in a row in response to nothing? Does it give you delusions that only you know the Truth and you must spread the word. If you answered yes to either of those then, YES you do have the truly true og kush. Better keep it on lock and quit telling other people about it lest they try to steal your thunder.
This^^^

Srenots

Srenots

and when you take cuts, Ill gladly try them both as well....lol....awesome

P

Pimples

You all mean to tell me that of the THOUSANDS of varieties and cultivars out there..variations upon variations..so much different stuff..that whatever you smoked during a certain time in your life named og kush is worth the search or whatever it is your trying to accomplish? Cmon. Its fukin weed. Its not angel dust. Or the Wonka Golden Ticket. I think alot of you neex to quit partaking for a month or two and let your tolerance come down. Lol. Iam outta here. Ridiculous.

K

kansabis

You all mean to tell me that of the THOUSANDS of varieties and cultivars out there..variations upon variations..so much different stuff..that whatever you smoked during a certain time in your life named og kush is worth the search or whatever it is your trying to accomplish? Cmon. Its fukin weed. Its not angel dust. Or the Wonka Golden Ticket. I think alot of you neex to quit partaking for a month or two and let your tolerance come down. Lol. Iam outta here. Ridiculous.
I can't force myself to stick with any particular strain for too long,I'm always wanting to try something new,pretty much everything is good enough,sometimes I get something that is just ok but it still does the job.

bilby

bilby

We all have different medication needs my friend xo.

K

kansabis

Sexual performance and male vitality - GSC thin mints
epilepsy and seizures- CBD ac/dc or the web
Anxiety - Forum cut GSC or sour D or blue dream
Depression - OG kush
digestive issues - sativa
sleep- GDP or the purples
asthma- ?
Cancer- ?
brain disorder-
pain management- Kush
neurological issues-?
appetite stimulate/depressant- ?

I am sure there is many people using many different cultivators to find relief this I agree on. I am more focused of replacing dangerous psychotropic drugs with psychiatric herbs like og kush to help people like myself with depression and anxiety. OG kush is an alternative to dangerous pharmceticals like celxa and xanx,
Most of your last comments i agree with but most strains will help you with many of those issues,it all depends on the person and their needs,all things work and react a lil different for different people,me I use for depression and anxiety mostly but I'm sure it could help me with many other things when or if needed.

bilby

bilby

Sexual performance and male vitality - GSC thin mints
epilepsy and seizures- CBD ac/dc or the web
Anxiety - Forum cut GSC or sour D or blue dream
Depression - OG kush
digestive issues - sativa
sleep- GDP or the purples
asthma- ?
Cancer- ?
brain disorder-
pain management- Kush
neurological issues-?
appetite stimulate/depressant- ?

I am sure there is many people using many different cultivators to find relief this I agree on. I am more focused of replacing dangerous psychotropic drugs with psychiatric herbs like og kush to help people like myself with depression and anxiety. OG kush is an alternative to dangerous pharmceticals like celxa and xanx,
I love pharmacology!

Judaz

Judaz

I also have since changed my stance since that email was written. OG kush can produce weight in optimal conditions. I no longer think the og kush is the spindally non producer its made out to be those are just phenos of the real deal!

Most og’s are Good producers.
3 a light all day

bilby

bilby

Here the josh d og seedlings.

Judaz

Judaz

219B3C12 7808 409D AD10 FB8FAA3D4A18
HahahHhHhHahahahahahahHahHhHhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahababa
WHATS so funny? I mean it. With double ended bulbs. 3 pounds a light, sometimes even 3.5 og is dense and it weighs. If you grow it with co2

This particular round 3.5 on the sky walker

Last edited:
Judaz

Judaz

True og
There is one unique characteristic about the true og kush plant that the other Og's dont have. During flowering it puts out mostly 3 bladed leafs. You will only see some 5 bladed leaves towards the top. During veg it puts out 5 leaf blades. We call it also 3 leaf OG

Look at Josh's og. Mostly 3 blades and some 5 leaf blades towards the top. See my grow. Notice Skywalker og pic from previous post. Has 5 blade leafs

Last edited:
Top Bottom