Does The Real True Old School Og Kush Exist Anymore?

• Thread starter Purp Nugs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shamus

Shamus

So all ur OG buds are bigger then this?
B289C044 BCF7 4593 86C4 392ACC026A9C

cuz I had a many full canopy of These just as dense as OG (SINGLE ENDD BULBS) and it was like 2 pounds TOPS

I don’t believe u honestly

And the fact your having me look at an IG for what Og looks like, I have the actual cut of sky walker G, BTY, triangle, Tahoe, SFV, ghost, topanga and the OG PK

Either way it looks like your doing good so no need to lie lol

Judaz

Judaz

So all ur OG buds are bigger then this? View attachment 782188

cuz I had a many full canopy of These just as dense as OG (SINGLE ENDD BULBS) and it was like 2 pounds TOPS

And the fact your having me look at an IG for what Og looks like, I have the actual cut of sky walker G, BTY, triangle, Tahoe, SFV, ghost, topanga and the OG PK

Lol bro I’ve been growing for 20 years and I know how to pull it off. I do like 2-2.25 on hoods single ended bulbs as well over a 4x4 (16 sq ft) area per light. Double ended i use a 5x5 (25 sq ft) area to produce the same light intensity that I get over a 4x4 on single ended Bulbs. 25/16 is 1.5 times the area with double ended bulbs. 2 per light over 16 sq ft time 1.5 for the extra area given the same light intensity. Do the math. 2 x 1.5 is 3 a light. You just gotta move to double ended bulbs over a 5x5 run them at 1150 full power and you will hit the same

Last edited:
Judaz

Judaz

Last edited:
Judaz

Judaz

Also that’s true about literally every OG cut

(3 and 5 leaf blades)

mostly 5’s if she’s happy

Even when she’s happy lush green leaves I still get mostly 3 blades per leaf. But yea I know what you mean with other og’s Not being happy producing 3 blades.

Judaz

Judaz

AC8A38DD 9338 4F68 B19D 33637183DD82

You do need high ceilings to use double ended bulbs like 10 ft. However I have found a way to use double ended bulbs on 8 ft ceilings. I make my tables on wheels and put them 1 ft from the floor. I use a 5x4 foot print and I put 1.25 times the number of plants I use per hood over the 5x4 area. I set my lights at 1000 max watts instead of 1150 and keep them 2.5 ft above tops. I get 2.75 per light all day on this setup. In this pic I’m starting week 4. You’ll be pushing the plant with Max light intensity like this. Some leaves may turn a little light yellow but the buds get huge up and down. This is a 10 lighter. 2 8x4 and 1 4x4 tables on the left and 5 6x4 tables on the right with opposite orientation. 10 ft wide by 20 ft long canopy, 200 sq ft. Tables on wheel. And push them together towards center after watering. Notice how the gavitas are spaced apart from each other. Plants about 4 ft tall

Last edited:
Judaz

Judaz

THIS INFO ON HOW TO SETUP YOUR CANOPY OVER LIGHTS
IS PRICELESS. IM SHARING MY EXPERIENCE WITH ALL
YOU SO YOU CAN ALL INCREASE YOUR YIELDS. DUE TO THE PRICE OF CANNABIS GOING DOWN. IVE HAD TO GET CREATIVE TO PULL MORE WEIGHT JUST TO STAY ALIVE IN THE GAME. TIMES ARE TOUGH FOR COMMERCIAL
GROWERS RIGHT NOW

Judaz

Judaz

This is how I was able to
Increase my yields even with the fineky supposedly low producing original og cut from the 90’s

FYI This guy explains it well. Why everyone should grow on a 5x5 footprint. It all comes down to light intensity. How to produce the same light intensity that we get over a 4x4 with hoods over a 5x5 with DE bulbs. Just increase the number of plants you put over the 4x4 by 1.5 times over 1.5 times bigger area of the 5x5. Your yield per plant should stay the same when the light intensity is at required par to pull 2 a light over hoods on a 4x4 foot print. And this is the secrete to getting 3 a light. It’s not myth it’s facts and the math proves it.

If you can pull 2 a light on hoods. You can pull 3 a light with gavitas
https://surna.com/why-everyone-should-grow-on-a-5x5-footprint/

Last edited:
Judaz

Judaz

I grow on 4.5x5 with single ended

How tall are your plants? How many per light. That foot print brings down the par value per sq foot under the 97 required to pull 2 a light with og. You will lose weight at the bottom 1/2 of plant like that. And the glass over hoods lowers par even more. That’s why you say 2 tops. For me it’s like 2.25 tops. Few times 2.5 on hoods. Now I also defoliate a little which helps me better develop the lower parts

Last edited:
P

Pimples

Most og’s are Good producers.
3 a light all day
Your the cat that has the real deal Ogers dialed in for max production and quality arent you? Your posts are very informative for this particular cultivar.

P

Pimples

So all ur OG buds are bigger then this? View attachment 782188

Judaz is the cat that pulls the weight on the real cut. Out of all the forums and posts on og dialage..this grower has it NAILED!!! You should listen to him. He knows what hes doing.

P

Pimples

View attachment 782338

You do need high ceilings to use double ended bulbs like 10 ft. However I have found a way to use double ended bulbs on 8 ft ceilings. I make my tables on wheels and put them 1 ft from the floor. I use a 5x4 foot print and I put 1.25 times the number of plants I use per hood over the 5x4 area. I set my lights at 1000 max watts instead of 1150 and keep them 2.5 ft above tops. I get 2.75 per light all day on this setup. In this pic I’m starting week 4. You’ll be pushing the plant with Max light intensity like this. Some leaves may turn a little light yellow but the buds get huge up and down. This is a 10 lighter. 2 8x4 and 1 4x4 tables on the left and 5 6x4 tables on the right with opposite orientation. 10 ft wide by 20 ft long canopy, 200 sq ft. Tables on wheel. And push them together towards center after watering. Notice how the gavitas are spaced apart from each other. Plants about 4 ft tall
This is how the PROS grow cannabis indoors. I can tell a real room all day. This is textbook. Growers of this caliber are light years beyond most home hobby setups like tents. I have no doubt at all hes pulling 2.5 plus per lamp. Even real Og. Its a notorious low yielder because most dont know how to work the strain and the exact techniques and numbers with the right setup and equipment to pull tue weight thats possible. If he ran something of less quality but a naturally bigger yield commercial strain like Blue Dream...he would or could pull 3 or 4 plus pounds per lamp. No doubt at all. Its all about having the right equipment ...no glass/air cooled - use Double Ended hps like Gavitas or P.L - sealed room with co2. , mini split, & commercial dehuey - use a net trellis with tables on casters - use coco or rockwool hugos on a drip to waste - Dosatrons for the win - the right strain (only one) and work it to find the right plant count and veg times for max yield. And having the techniques down like plant canopy management and feed strength. Cats like Judaz make it easier for growers because if you have the right setup....you dont need 1 to 4 runs dialing it in before you hit weight. Hes willing to tell us all what you need to do if you already have the cut. The free information if you apply it like hes telling you will save you time and money. Your already one up out the gate.

Last edited:
Shamus

Shamus

I never said hes a bad grower. In fact I said the opposite. I said 3-3.5 is near scandalous claims.. the man has a point and my experience with DE bulbs is limited.

I’ve been out of the game for a year or two and just getting back into things focusing on getting everything back that I had more so.. also I’m done growing weed honestly like for another year or two But prices are plummeting, I’m focusing on exclusive cultivars I make myself and keep in HOUSE. I’m not investing into a facility at this point because if you don’t have a brand u don’t have shit IMO.
I’m at a point where I could make more money sending herb to fuckin LA then I do on the east fuckin coast. (I DONT LIVE ON THE WEST COAST) lol
When the FUCK has that ever been possible?
Hahaha
And that’s because I grow hype, yeah talk shit about it whatever but hey..
exclusive hype genetics are our meal tickets over competition.

A national and even international cannabis scene isn’t far off

U gonna be a pioneer or the mother fucker selling shovels

Judaz

Judaz

Pulling down a hood room with sky walker og on a 4x4 foot print. Definitely 2+ a light from my little defoliation I did to develop
The middles and bottom parts.
5AAFEDB7 EDFE 46F8 922C 86D52D8A81E0
We

Judaz

Judaz

Your the cat that has the real deal Ogers dialed in for max production and quality arent you? Your posts are very informative for this particular cultivar.

Yea that’s me. I posted on the other thread on the history of OG Kush.

Top Bottom