Does The Real True Old School Og Kush Exist Anymore?

• Thread starter Purp Nugs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BioStimz

BioStimz

"i dont really know who u are getting yr info off but tgwy must not have tge legit clone.
"Scott got a lot of his cuts in bulk from Fletcher, AKA thadocta (archive seed bank) UNDER THE PROMISE THAT IF HE WERE TO BREED WITH THEM HE ASK THADOCTA FIRST TO GO DOWN THE LINE AND GET THE APPROVAL. so once scott got the cuts, he bred with ALL OF THEM FROM THE START. and offered thadocta a buncha his cuts in return, which he didnt want a single one of. regretfully, he took a few (he said that sucked) but moonshines attitude with those genetics messed up a lot of doctas real life friends and connects. which, i do agree in this thread if you give it out its not yours, but there was an arrangement that scott pissed on and didnt give a rats ass about.

so RD gains popularity and joins with RiverRock, another piece of crap dispensary selling outdoor larf nuglets for 15 a gram to people that dont know better. (Tokin og of theirs is a STOLEN heri/sfv OG cut from pink house given to paul as his "shiskaberry", but once they discovered it was a killer og THEY RENAMED IT TOKIN OG AFTER HIM, and are breeding with it, messing up the gene pool even more)

moonshine agreed to stop using faceoff after the docta told him. they made an arrangement for compensation from scott to the docta, which scott backed out on (heard he gave thadocta a couple packs of beans and a shirt, LOLOLOLOL) that is some respect right there HAHA.

FURTHERMORE!!!! regarding the MALE used in all RD genetics, its not a TRIANGLE KUSH but a CALI CONNECT TAHOE OG MALE, given to him from one of his buddies. the friend made him promise not to say shit about where the "pollen" came from, so hence he said it was a "worked chem male" or whatever. which is a fucking joke.

coming from real world knowledge in the biz, just saw this shit bored this morning and had to let you know what really is going on."

~

Krypto

Krypto

"Scott got a lot of his cuts in bulk from Fletcher, AKA thadocta (archive seed bank) UNDER THE PROMISE THAT IF HE WERE TO BREED WITH THEM HE ASK THADOCTA FIRST TO GO DOWN THE LINE AND GET THE APPROVAL. so once scott got the cuts, he bred with ALL OF THEM FROM THE START. and offered thadocta a buncha his cuts in return, which he didnt want a single one of. regretfully, he took a few (he said that sucked) but moonshines attitude with those genetics messed up a lot of doctas real life friends and connects. which, i do agree in this thread if you give it out its not yours, but there was an arrangement that scott pissed on and didnt give a rats ass about.

so RD gains popularity and joins with RiverRock, another piece of crap dispensary selling outdoor larf nuglets for 15 a gram to people that dont know better. (Tokin og of theirs is a STOLEN heri/sfv OG cut from pink house given to paul as his "shiskaberry", but once they discovered it was a killer og THEY RENAMED IT TOKIN OG AFTER HIM, and are breeding with it, messing up the gene pool even more)

moonshine agreed to stop using faceoff after the docta told him. they made an arrangement for compensation from scott to the docta, which scott backed out on (heard he gave thadocta a couple packs of beans and a shirt, LOLOLOLOL) that is some respect right there HAHA.

FURTHERMORE!!!! regarding the MALE used in all RD genetics, its not a TRIANGLE KUSH but a CALI CONNECT TAHOE OG MALE, given to him from one of his buddies. the friend made him promise not to say shit about where the "pollen" came from, so hence he said it was a "worked chem male" or whatever. which is a fucking joke.

coming from real world knowledge in the biz, just saw this shit bored this morning and had to let you know what really is going on."

~
hmmmm...sounds credible. So, if you we're in my boots. And you had to drop $100 min per pack for a "real" OG hybrid. You'd go with Archive?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Was gonna "like" your comment wildfire. But not sure .lol
It’s ok you can like

hmmmm...sounds credible. So, if you we're in my boots. And you had to drop $100 min per pack for a "real" OG hybrid. You'd go with Archive?
I don’t think you will find an og keeper off $100 pack of seeds. Probally be better off tracking down a clone.
Now if you were buying 10 packs you would have a better chance.
Still most og crosses are watered down so they weigh more and don’t come close to a ghost,sfv, triangle etc.

Krypto

Krypto

It’s ok you can like

I don’t think you will find an og keeper off $100 pack of seeds. Probally be better off tracking down a clone.
Now if you were buying 10 packs you would have a better chance.
Still most og crosses are watered down so they weigh more and don’t come close to a ghost,sfv, triangle etc.
Yeah, the problem with that is... I'm not on either coast or Colorado. So the clone pool is not so great.

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

Why so many mentions of rare dankness in this og thread
Big Ricky (cornbread) - triangle
Josh d - 92 Og
Ogs - orgnkid
Convos need to include these to be close to true

And the problem is not that Og is gone it's that it's everywhere

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I've got some Ghost OG that would indicate otherwise.
Ok, well if your popping seeds it’s not the original ghost og cut. S1 maybe? Or ghost x ? If your buying seeds to find a ghost pheno then I can only assume you do not have any of the original well known cuts.

Krypto

Krypto

Ok, well if your popping seeds it’s not the original ghost og cut. S1 maybe? Or ghost x ? If your buying seeds to find a ghost pheno then I can only assume you do not have any of the original well known cuts.
what I got is...5k alien F2, Scott's x Ghost, OG RINGO, and an afgan/paki
we call afPAK. But, no sir. Not one oger OG...sad.

Krypto

Krypto

Why so many mentions of rare dankness in this og thread
Big Ricky (cornbread) - triangle
Josh d - 92 Og
Ogs - orgnkid
Convos need to include these to be close to true

And the problem is not that Og is gone it's that it's everywhere
earlier I mentioned Josh D and Matt BUBBA Berger.
is Josh D not ORGNKID from ...yeah. same guy, right?

BioStimz

BioStimz

Ok, well if your popping seeds it’s not the original ghost og cut. If your buying seeds to find a ghost pheno then I can only assume you do not have any of the original well known cuts.

I said I had Ghost OG seeds. I never implied that I had a cut.

You said you didn't think he would find an OG keeper from a 10-pack of seeds..... I've seen more than enough evidence from my own collection of seed packs to know that is false.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I said I had Ghost OG seeds. I never implied that I had a cut.

You said you didn't think he would find an OG keeper from a 10-pack of seeds..... I've seen more than enough evidence from my own collection of seed packs to know that is false.
I don't know I'm going to have to agree with Wildfire here I popped thousands of seeds and very rarely do you ever get anything that is the same or better than the mom it happens but you're sure as hell not getting it in a 10 pack maybe it's a keeper to you but then again you could also have low standards just because it's a cross with the legendary strain doesn't mean it's going to be just like that legendary strain they was crossed with

BioStimz

BioStimz

It would depend on the OG in question I guess.

I don't have any other OG's besides Ghost, and I went with Cannaventure with great results.

~

Latest posts

Top Bottom