Does The Real True Old School Og Kush Exist Anymore?

• Thread starter Purp Nugs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll do some Ghost on my next run. I'll be sure to hit this thread up [and a few others].

The notion that you can't get elite genetics from seeds is just comical.

~
I'm not saying that you can't I'm just saying out of a 10 pack with an F-1 which is mostly what's out there or s1s you have to understand that these eleads or most of the strains out there that were chasing are poly hybrids which means that their parents and grandparents are probably for different strains so the probability of you getting something just as amazing as the elite clone it was cross too and only a 10 pack isn't very big I'm not saying it can't be done I'm just saying it's not common especially in just 10 seeds

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I'll do some Ghost on my next run. I'll be sure to hit this thread up [and a few others].

The notion that you can't get elite genetics from seeds is just comical.

~
You mean you will do some ghost og s1 on your next run. If you never had ghost how do you know you have something just as good? Because some dude says it is? Lol bro science

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I'm not saying that you can't I'm just saying out of a 10 pack with an F-1 which is mostly what's out there or s1s you have to understand that these eleads or most of the strains out there that were chasing are poly hybrids which means that their parents and grandparents are probably for different strains so the probability of you getting something just as amazing as the elite clone it was cross too and only a 10 pack isn't very big I'm not saying it can't be done I'm just saying it's not common especially in just 10 seeds
Exactly, breeders are picking through hundreds of seeds to find a keeper elite. Now this guy says all you need is 10 beans lol

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Exactly, breeders are picking through hundreds of seeds to find a keeper elite. Now this guy says all you need is 10 beans lol
I cracked over 100 seeds in one run last year now I have probably about 4 or 5 keepers that will most likely get replaced buy something else when I do my next crack it's a basic numbers game not everybody is a pro athlete

R

redlife215

Cannaventure sucks as a seed co so i def woukdnt tell peopke to go to tgem over archive for legit og genetics. And ur story ablut rare dankness means notbing in regards to triangke or florida og. If u git a cut of triangke kush in cali it woukd be a legit og

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Cannaventure sucks as a seed co so i def woukdnt tell peopke to go to tgem over archive for legit og genetics. And ur story ablut rare dankness means notbing in regards to triangke or florida og. If u git a cut of triangke kush in cali it woukd be a legit og
I agree yea scots weird about his male but from what ive seen from it and the scots og its pretty much tk

Krypto

Krypto

That's one of the reasons I usually get brother and sister to do it to make seeds to pass it on. I guess it depends on the breed or two. I mean, can you get a keeper out of one pack of Bodhi?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
That's one of the reasons I usually get brother and sister to do it to make seeds to pass it on. I guess it depends on the breed or two. I mean, can you get a keeper out of one pack of Bodhi?
Yoi can get a keeper out of 1 seed but the chances are slim also what one person calls a keeper others call trash

Krypto

Krypto

Yoi can get a keeper out of 1 seed but the chances are slim also what one person calls a keeper others call trash
a keeper has to have EVERYTHING... flavor.aroma.estetics.affect.yield.vigor. and if it doesn't have all of that it better have at least three of those that are off the charts. That would be a keeper in my book. But I hear what you're saying Kat

BioStimz

BioStimz

I have a good feeling when you see my girlz, you ain't gonna be comparing them to trash, but we'll see. ; )

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I have a good feeling when you see my girlz, you ain't gonna be comparing them to trash, but we'll see. ; )
You the same dude that was arguing that gg4 seeds are the same as the clone and should be referred to as such

BioStimz

BioStimz

So are you implying that multiple backcrosses of the OG Ghost clone to herself, would not result in a good degree of homogeneity?

Sure there might be some pheno-variation, but that doesn't make the end result trash. We're talking about an identical genotype here.

So I have a 10-pack left of Ghost.

How much trash do you think I'm gonna get with the rest of these seeds?

~

~

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
So are you implying that multiple backcrosses of the OG Ghost clone to herself, would not result in a good degree of homogeneity?

Sure there might be some pheno-variation, but that doesn't make the end result trash. We're talking about an identical genotype here.

~

~
You need to learn to read yea ya cam stabilize a line but i put cash that any og cross ya have is only a f1 or s1. And i didnt say what u have is trash just said a keepr to some may be trash to another any way man didnt mean to offend you and your lack of acess to clones so ya gotta call your s1s and crosses the real thing

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I can’t no. But someone with less expectations then me maybe.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

~

~
You should read my signature over and over again.

Top Bottom