Does these look good? and why is 1 of them so dark?

• Thread starter ticsy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I would keep feeding it at least half dosages... the growth stopped due to the flushing... just by my own past experiences... I've had nitro toxic plants like yours before... yes leaves are darker... but the plant still showing extremely healthy signs... like I said feed at half your "normal dosages" or ¾

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I have 1 plant behind other 2... this is what severe overfeeding will do...I accidentally gave her the bigger plants bottle of nutes rather than her DILUTED nutes... leaves become twisty and tacoed

20240223 184333
ticsy

ticsy

Thank you for the info, i will reduce the nutrient in half for it and see what happens :D

S

SnoopingAsUsualI

I have 1 plant behind other 2... this is what severe overfeeding will do...I accidentally gave her the bigger plants bottle of nutes rather than her DILUTED nutes... leaves become twisty and tacoed
Leaves looks like they could use water check

ticsy

ticsy

My plant is still the dark leaves, i think it's prob genetics.. i havent feed it in almost 2 weeks, same result.. It's an pineapple express autop from high supllies...

Waffleman

Waffleman

My plant is still the dark leaves, i think it's prob genetics.. i havent feed it in almost 2 weeks, same result.. It's an pineapple express autop from high supllies...
I also went lighter on my feeds but still have pretty dark leaves. They seem to have similar genetics in the sense that the shape of the leaf + the color seems similar

Green

Latest posts

Top Bottom