does this look ok?

• Thread starter tortuga1503
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Hey farmers I just wanted to post A pic of one of my Diablo OG`s this one is 29 days in bloom and grown in croutons

Does this look ok
Does this look ok 2
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Are you kidding? Looks great. Why? what were you thinking was wrong?

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

just a lil yellow on a couple of top shoots. I should of posted this pic of my skywalker you see it alot more.Just a lil on the diablo. I hit them with calmag. Am I reading it right thats all.

11242358a
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
She in rockwool croutons? Mixed with hydroton?
You been feeding her calmg up to now?

Looks like you are reading her right. (Calmg)

But maybe not. Could also be overfeeding, I see tip burn.

What you been feeding her? I find she needs about 25% less food than other strains or else she gets burned. More so on skywalker.

I am also running those strains. You find diablo to be faster grower but more stretchy? (over skywalker)

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

ya the diablo stretches alot more than the skywalker. Ya both of those are in RW croutons. I gave them just a lil bit more calmag seems to be helping. I give them the H&G line with other additives,hydroplex,b`cuzz bloom,thrive alive I have 9 other strains going, Skywalker being the only one showing this. I love the Diablo. This is a keeper forsure. Big yielder biggest in me garden .I use to pick it up at clinic and its top shelf. Lead how far along are you

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Leadsled has more knowledge then me but that looks like nute burn. ppm's and ph?

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

For me, yellowing leaves during blooming is normal due to the bump up in bloom (phosphate). I never raise my ppm's above 1400 and never below 1000. That's just me. Ph seems fine though. Hope someone can offer better advice.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Im the same 1400 is pretty high for me

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Good advice its not a big problem its the only one showing this I`m just trying to read the plant like advised. All my other strains are blowing up real nice. This schedule I`m on is actually hotter than I feed. I can back the nutes down on the skywalker if you guys think it would be good. Its not really a big problem because she`s still flowering really well

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
ya the diablo stretches alot more than the skywalker. Ya both of those are in RW croutons. I gave them just a lil bit more calmag seems to be helping. I give them the H&G line with other additives,hydroplex,b`cuzz bloom,thrive alive I have 9 other strains going, Skywalker being the only one showing this. I love the Diablo. This is a keeper forsure. Big yielder biggest in me garden .I use to pick it up at clinic and its top shelf. Lead how far along are you

thanks for sharing. I agree on the diablo, a keeper.

If it is the calmg then will help em out. I am more inclined to think it is overfeeding.

The skywalkers do seem to eat a little less than diablo but are kinda sensitive.

I find kushes like a little more cal/mg, and the og's get burned easier.

I am still in veg. Will be flipping to flower within next couple days. Will be posting the progress in my grow diary.

Are you checking your run off ph and ppm? DO you flush once a week?

ph rising and ppm lowering good sign they are eating.
ph lowering or same and ppm rising or the same, may be locked out.
time to flush and feed with 50% strength.

I find that is the case with hydro/rockwool, easy to see what the plant's doing.

For me, yellowing leaves during blooming is normal due to the bump up in bloom (phosphate). I never raise my ppm's above 1400 and never below 1000. That's just me. Ph seems fine though. Hope someone can offer better advice.
Thanks, I agree about the yellowing. Generally I experience that type of yellowing on the entire leaf not just the edges. Usually starts at lower part of plants and moves it way up. Here is yellowing on the edges at the top.

Have overfeed same strain in veg and seen the yellowing edges and that is why I was leaning toward too much rather than too little.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
overfeeding can lead to lock outs of nutes that you already have plenty of - Id flush them with a weak nute solution (around 600) - keep flushing til the runoff ppm is under 800 and then start over with a new res at about 1200 and see how they look in a few days

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Motherlode just wrote exactly what I was going to say. You have to watch salt buildup in RW.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

I will check run off tonight. I haven`t been checking my girls in RW croutons. I have been checking my soil plants. ML I will do just that tonight, My garden is E&F, The plants in croutons are late editions to the garden. I`m very impressed with the croutons.Hey Alt wouldn`t the drip clean keep the salt build up in check?

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

It should; and always has in my experience, but it wouldn't hurt to check. But if you see white buildup at the waterline on your containers and/or the sides of the tray, then it's not doing its job. Some hydro growers I know give their plants a complete flush for a whole day in the middle of their bloom cycle, just to get the salts out, and they have excellent results. They do not use drip clean, though.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Thank You I will Post her up when she`s done.Also running some chocolope for the first time. She smells so fruity almost smells as good as the bubba og.Anyone ever run the purple og?This is her at 28 days in

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

So I took the advise and flushed my plants potted in croutons. Pots were jacked but the skywalker the only one showing a problem was the least screwed up. I flushed with ro 18 ppm and ph was 6.3 run off from the skywalker ppm 1500 ph was 5.9 but the diablo and chem run off ppm 2550 and ph dropped to 5.5 really screwed up right? Those are the biggest girls I got, Gave them a good flush. Flushed till ppm was under 400 and ph 6.1 than watered down some nutes from my rez to 700 ppm. I have to do a rez change in a couple of days. After I do the change. What ppm do you guys advise I give these plants in croutons. I give my e&f table 1700 to 1800 no problem but those plants are in hydroton. thanks

L

launchpad

Water Type?

What type of water are you using; R/O, tape, etc...

I had similar affects, then switched to R/O and WOW! I also added root stimulator like Vermi -T, that also reduced my issues.

audius

audius

those ppms are way to high for 1 plant,your burning her,i run 6 plants with a ppm around 800ppms,might wanna do a flush,& drop those numbers

Latest posts

Top Bottom