Does this look right to you? (Bio Bizz)

• Thread starter DrGreenLean
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DrGreenLean

Hey guys!

Right, well I'm on to my second grow now! Good times! I also have an upgraded set-up,so my results should be much better from the Trainwreck grow, although not a bad first attempt! :mmm

Right, before I start my diary and grow, I just wanted to clear my nutes up... I was hoping you maybe able to help? :nod

I will be using Bio Bizz All-Mix Soil from the off. Growing from seed. Using 18/6 for my vegging.

I will be doing it simple and sticking to Bio Bizz products so I wanted to use the Bio Bizz Grow after about 2 weeks of vegging (as per 5ml/10ml per ltr water recommended). I will continue to use this right up to turning the plants to 12/12.

Once on 12/12 I'll then start with the Bio Bizz Bloom nutes, again, using the recommended dose (same as above). This I'll continue to use right up until I flush prior to harvest.

That's it... Bio Bizz Soil / Grow / Bloom :sad0047:

Is that a good set-up of nutes to run with do you think? What could be added?

I've heard about Dr Hornbys BigBud and Overdrive etc. How would I go about mixing that in with the Bio Bizz nute schedule?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as it's the nutes I struggle on the most.

Many thanks,

DrGL :character0035:

G

greenthumb

Personaly I would just stick with the bio bizz for now so you can judge how good they work for you on there own.
plus you will still be organic!
Just keep reading up and learning more on organic adatives.
Then by your next grow you will know more about nutes and adatives so you can make a more informed choice.
I use biobizz nutes and the yeald isnt as good as chemicals but it smells nicer and tastes better.
outdoors i just used chicken shit pellets with bonemeal and fishmeal.cost me less than £9 then when the plant (an old cheese mum) went into flower i spread potash all around the base of the plant and it turned out very nice despite the attack of little catapillers.
But i dont know how effective the nutes would be in pots though.

D

DrGreenLean

Okay thanks greenthumb, Brill advice. Although I was hoping to give the chemicals a wack this time around as I know (or believe) they boost the yield etc a huge amount.

If anyone has any info on "extras" to use alongside Bio Bizz products could they drop a post. Thanks again greenthumb and luckily it's all indoors for me in a sealed tent, so no catapillers for me. Phew.

DrGL

Top Bottom