Dogs

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skoosh

Skoosh

My last 'alarm' Malinko (Link Wray)
(As you can see, Link was the least of your worries in my home.)
R.I.P. 'Woobies' all 157 lbs of your Malamute/Wolf beauty!

IMG 0070

Skoosh

Skoosh

My current 'motion detector'
(Seriously, this dude (Rexx) detects disruptions in the force field.)
97 lb/ 4-5 yr old German Shepherd (rescued from Dumb Friends League, in Castle Rock CO.)
DISCLAIMER:
German Shepherds are not DOGS, they are German Shepherds.
Not remembering this cost me one house cat already.
(He no longer sleeps in my bed, or on the couch. Forever.)
20140728 172841

Last edited:
F

FooDoo

IMG 0284

IMG 20140521 195826745 HDR

IMG 20120809 120111

IMG 20120723 150854

My girl raised from a puppy. Loves people and other dogs. Def get a bad rep because owners are morons.

@lollipopman much respect to you. Not a lot of people feed raw and are under the disillusion that it's expensive or that our carnivores need veggies. You're literally the only person.on this site other than myself that knows better that I've come across (was banned from.another thread for giving scientific facts and citing sources on multiple books proving so to someone that couldn't grasp facts)

IMG 20150419 160442779 HDR

Cow heart, turkey necks, brains and kidneys. Mixed with ground beef . also get organic vegetarian fed whole.chickens for 99c a lb at the super market.

IMG 20150419 164047042 HDR

She's been eating raw since a puppy

G gnome

G gnome

Hey hold on there my lab is on a raw egg and venison diet too.
View attachment 515874

View attachment 515875

View attachment 515876

View attachment 515879

My girl raised from a puppy. Loves people and other dogs. Def get a bad rep because owners are morons.

@lollipopman much respect to you. Not a lot of people feed raw and are under the disillusion that it's expensive or that our carnivores need veggies. You're literally the only person.on this site other than myself that knows better that I've come across (was banned from.another thread for giving scientific facts and citing sources on multiple books proving so to someone that couldn't grasp facts)

View attachment 515877

Cow heart, turkey necks, brains and kidneys. Mixed with ground beef . also get organic vegetarian fed whole.chickens for 99c a lb at the super market.

View attachment 515878
She's been eating raw since a puppy
Great lookin dogs brother. Cant get much better than razors edge.

lollipopman

lollipopman

Thanks @FooDoo, I've never feed mine that awesome combo you give yours. Funny how people wanna bash us for feeding them raw. How many times does a dog food company recall their food or here about law suites from dog food killing our pets. At least we know what our dogs are eating. Just here recently my friend bully got sick took him to the vet and had some virus come to find out blue buffalo food they just bought had mold and mildew growing at the lower part of the bag. Lucky caught it just in time.

FiveAM

FiveAM

Some you guys have some really good looking dogs.

For those of you who have a "grain free" diet, do you find that when your dog poops they aren't always solid? I've tried ground up flax seed, yogurt, and a couple other additives with various results.

F

FooDoo

Some you guys have some really good looking dogs.

For those of you who have a "grain free" diet, do you find that when your dog poops they aren't always solid? I've tried ground up flax seed, yogurt, and a couple other additives with various results.

99% of the time it's solid. It's when things are new or constantly switched up that'll throw a dogs stomach off.

FiveAM

FiveAM

99% of the time it's solid. It's when things are new or constantly switched up that'll throw a dogs stomach off.

I was feeding them Solid Gold Hudenflocken for awhile and they never really had solid poop. Since, I've switched to Merrick Duck and Sweet Potato things have improved greatly. My Mastiff loves carrots so he always gets those as well. He eats them like candy, if we let him! I throw in some Turducken and green beans and they love it. I spoil the shit out of them.

Last edited:
F

FooDoo

I was feeding them Solid Gold Hudenflocken for awhile and they never really had solid poop. Since, I've switched to Merrick Duck and Sweet Potato things have improved greatly. My Mastiff loves carrots so he always gets those as well. He eats them like candy, if we let him! I throw in some Turducken and green beans and they love it. I spoil the shit out of them.

I don't feed anything out of a bag or can so I don't know anything about those

FiveAM

FiveAM

That's probably pretty healthy, at least you know exactly what he's getting right?

My mastiff would never be happy with out his carrots and apples. He's a big baby.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I'm glad there is a dog section!
He just turned three and his sledding instinct literally just hit out of nowhere. I ride a bike and he usually just trotted next to me, and today he pulled me almost the entire 1 mile rt. All we have is a bike, leash, and collar, so it's not very comfortable for him. His name is blue and he was born to run! We can't let him outside without a leash or he chases squirrels, with an excited out of control mind frame. With a leash on and me on a bike he acts like a great sled dog. Can't wait til winter sets in and his new coat comes in

1443897579315 1509001881
lemons

lemons

Chocolate lab/pit over here. He's my swimming buddy, the lab in him can't get enough. We have to keep him away from fresh gardens...he loves to Waller in some freshly mixed shit. He also ate my purple bell pepper seedlings down to ground level. That fucker.

Top Bottom