Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
WW...1 plant ...5 gal pot
DSCN0001
DSCN0125

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Bam and thats how its done. Really cool M....excellent work. You have some great projects going and you know how I feel about that WW. :D

Alien did have some great work everything Ive played with so far has been nothing short of expectation. How did your Kraken come out? Your thoughts on pheno's?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Bam and thats how its done. Really cool M....excellent work. You have some great projects going and you know how I feel about that WW. :D

Alien did have some great work everything Ive played with so far has been nothing short of expectation. How did your Kraken come out? Your thoughts on pheno's?

The Kraken..funny got the seeds pulling a few out...my fingernail must of been wet ..sealed up container ..when I came back they had all popped inside and dried up...who would of thought....in the end popped like 3 and all males... and thats him... LOL....

Nice work!!! What do you plan on hitting with that dpd?

WW.....also have a beautiful Platinium Dojo of my buddy @JAWS ...incredible forgot to take pic ..but will run again ...purple sac's

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I like your sig Medusa. Does it really matter why that chicken crossed the road? Mind your business Turkey!lol

So your running coco now... What kind of nutes are you feeding?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Thanks Amber ...suppose to be a breeding thread was searching for photos and got side tracked ....the Ww was 5 yrs ago ...
does your wwidow have a nice incense odor after burning at all?

Top Bottom