dominator (kushage x jack)

• Thread starter sinestro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sinestro

welcome to my jungle!!!

ok 6 days since the last post, day 11 of 12/12.

im not going to say much the pics speak for them selves, all i know is im buckled up and ready for the ride.

im thinking of changing the title to the thread to some thing like sinestro dominated by a bitch :)

the right side are karma's doms and the left are my bluberry.

Sinestro out

Welcome to sinestros jungle
Dominator
DSC00518
S

sinestro

hi quick update pics to follow.

half way through week 3, stretch seems to be over and contained as good as can be lol :). there is a little smell coming from the doms now, very earthy at the moment with a sweetish undertone.
i will add descriptions of the other strains in another thread at a later date.

i will add pics tomorrow or friday( day21)
Sinestro

S

sinestro

heres some pics from today around day 18

again sorry for the quality of the pics, shit phone cam and little space to take decent shots.

every thing is starting to bud up now

sinestro

DSC00551
DSC00553
DSC00546
DSC00540
DSC00547
S

sinestro

wk 4 pics taken day 27 12/12

doms are starting to smell now, seems to be the new car smell at the moment but expecting it to change in the following weeks.

they at least tripled in size, dont mind being tied bent or super cropped and can handle the nutes. very uniform with 2 phenos from what i can see but will add more near the end.
she is easy enough to grow as long as you put into flower early or/and train her.
ive got clones of all apart from the 2 major sativa looking ones that just seemed to take off trying to reach outer space.

Sinestro

DSC00576
DSC00580
DSC00587
DSC00599
S

sinestro

day 32

Here is an update

Day 32 12/12

Pics of 3 out of the 7, these are the ones i have kept as moms and one other pheno but will get pics of her later.
No major smells coming from these but every thing is geting over powered by the Grapefruit krush, Cheesus and my blue's :)

Dom#10 is alot more silver in colour than the rest, cant really tell by the pics

Karma if you stop by man i take my hat of to you for this baby!!! i have grown some frosty strains that are sticky but these feel like i have been playing with extra strong sticky tape.
also Kg if you can tell from the shitty pics if i have one leaning to the jack or kushage please let me know. i have not tried either so i have not got a clue :)

Dom#8

DSC00643
DSC00654
S

sinestro

Dom#9

This one is budding up different to the rest only got one like this one, this one is beginning to have the petrol diesely smell karma said they should have.

smelt her today day 33 and she has a real petrol smell, like when you spill it filling your car, i cant wait for this one.

DSC00645
S

sinestro

Dom#10

not the best pics for this one. she is becoming my favorite looking one so far but all can change. got a min of 5 weeks left lol

Dom#10

hope every one is enjoying the thread so far, im enjoying the farm.

DSC00646
DSC00649
S

sinestro

clones

Dom cuts with some blues,cheesus and grapfruit krush. about 4 weeks into veg from rooting

the seedlings are JACK O NESIA im really looking forward to more of karmas gear!!

DSC00657
DSC00658
S

sinestro

wk 6

ok will upload pics later, had some bud rot on 2 doms the shitest ones so its ok. i cut them down early gonna use to make oil.

had to cut my grapfruit krush 10 days early too the buds were big and got a bit of rot too.

i think i had to many plants and not enough air flow through the tent. other than this problem every thing else is going well

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin Good

Everything looks sweet, air flow is important lights on and off. take care

mal

S

sinestro

thanks mal yeah a clip fan broke and i did nt think it made much difference but i have found out it does lol.

marski420

marski420

How are these babies? they seemed very promising in your earlier pictures, hope all is well brother.

S

sinestro

How are these babies? they seemed very promising in your earlier pictures, hope all is well brother.

hey thanks, ive been busy with work and the cutting the blues.

out of the 7 i took 2 early the other week as i said in previous post then i took one down yesterday due to it getting fried by the bulb but other than that i have 4 doms left. there half way through week 8 and have been on flush since the start of the week.( fizzy mineral water for co2 straight to the roots, mineral water and water with carbo load and add27flower) will go just onto water and mineral water next week.
trich's are clear and milky, i think i will let them go no more than 10 weeks this time as my cuts are getting to big and need to be put into the flower area asap.

out of the 4 i have left i have cuts of 3 of them, 2 diff phenos diff growth bud structrue smells and 1 a combination of the 2. i hope karma can tell me if there leaning to the jack or the kushage

im really impressed with this strain and again shout props to karma for his work!! ive got 3 jack o nesia seeds going, i got some happy bro from the bay this week too also looking to get the sssdh x jack too.

i will try and upload some pics today

regards
Sinestro

S

sinestro

i forgot to add i ran out of big bud and bloombastic hence the early long flush. im not too bothered about the yeild i just want to make sure i get a really good flush for the flavors and sweet smoke

T

T1420

Ya killed it bro!! good work... I like ur style, Overgrow!!! LOL!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom