dominator (kushage x jack)

• Thread starter sinestro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sinestro

heres a pic of my uk blues/livers she is at day 57 in the pic ready for the chop milky trichs

DSC00725
DSC00733
K

Karma Genetics

By looks i would say 8 and 9 are jack dominant.

and the #10 might be more on the K#16 side, but its hard with this strain picking them on looks, the pheno i run, is defantly not the best looking from the batch. but crazy flavour petrol stanky, with a hammer high.

S

sinestro

ok thanks karma, i think the one i did not get cuts from is the one your talking about i will add pics later

S

sinestro

dom#10 day 59 just before the chop 85% milky 7.5% amber and clear round about. not the best pics but will get some dried shot when ready.

DSC00754
DSC00748
S

sinestro

this is the one i have not got cuts from, she grew faster than all the others in veg and when flipped for the 1st week the slowed down went leafy now she has packed on the weight with out me noticing. she smells diff to all the oters.

DSC00744
S

sinestro

day 61 or 62 and gonna call it a day with these an start a run again, with dom's and blues after a clean up. will add pics soon.

K

Karma Genetics

looks like you did pretty wel there sinestro,

enjoy that smoke.

S

sinestro

thanks i got 1 left to come down, will prob take her down in the next few days.

S

sinestro

oh karma ive got some happy brother from the bay to go with the doms and jack o nesia's also planning on getting the sssdh x jack too :) im that happy with your gear and it helps logic with his auction too

S

sinestro

smoke report

heres a copy of the smoke report i have added.

she has been curing for about 2 weeks in glass jars, i got around 72grams dried bud from this one, if i let her go longer prob would of got the 84-86g but i am really pleased with her.

INFO
Tester Name : Sinestro
Strain : Dominator pheno 10 (Kushage x Jack) Karma Genetics
Method Smoked : spliff

APPEARANCE: pics added

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Fuely
Associated smells of bud : Hazey,Hashy with a industrial cleaning undertone

TASTE

Dominant flavour : fuel, petrol. she tastes the same from the 1st toke to the last!
Associated flavours :hazey, top quality hash, hard to describe

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) 8
- cough factor? : No

BUZZ

Profile : 60% head 40% body
Potency : 8.5-9
Duration : 2-4hrs
Use : day and night if your a hard smoker but be aware she is a little bit of a creeper too so the high last for a long time
Munchies? : yes

overall she is a keeper!!!! and a strong smoke!! taken at 9.5-10 wks 12/12 let her go 12wks and she will be phenomenal

thanks for reading and thanks to karma for creating her, she is a truly under rated strain
Sinestro

D10
DSC00782
K

Karma Genetics

very nice smoke report,

Fits in what it should be, and good to see you found somthing worth keeping.

I am with you this one is under rated .

S

sinestro

yeah thanks karma, ive got happy bro, jack o nesia, sssdh x jack to try too not sure which one i will do next also waiting for the kush's

T

TreFarmer

yeah thanks karma, ive got happy bro, jack o nesia, sssdh x jack to try too not sure which one i will do next also waiting for the kush's

I vote Sour Bro;) this is my favorite of 15 strains I ran this year!! Logic's Chem Rom isawesome and GDP is a close runner up! But the Sour Brother is super in all ways another underrated strain! If there wasn't 3,000,000 Diesel strains diluting the pool, she could be seen as what she is AAA meds and top shelf smoke!! If you like Diesel flavor, buckle up! And the slap in the face that she gives is #1! Karma brings the fire!!

S

sinestro

ok here is a better pic of pheno called D10, ive found my old cam and its better than my phone lol

D10 5 wk cure
T

TreFarmer

Just won me a pack o Dom;) nice work Sinestro!! U made me buy it! Is she a pleasure to smoke?? The Sour Bro def is!! Can't wait for these ones!!

S

sinestro

wow tre nice one thanks man. ive got 2 in flower now which ill add pics of for you to see all the phenos.
the 2 i have in 12/12now are the 2 i have decided not to keep but i think i may regret it lol, but i still have the ones that stood out for me the D9 and D10.
yeah she is a pleasure to smoke and if you got a tiny bit more patients than i did 1st time round you will get a bounty full harvest of petrol,spicey hashy goodness. she is one of the sticky and crystaly buds i have grown.

D3wk61212
D 3wk61212
T

TreFarmer

Ya one thing I have learned the hard way is double clone everything, once she/he goes lame THEN AND ONLY THEN, cull. Lost some real keepers to being "sleepers" like yours;( lookin nice!!

S

sinestro

yeah good advice i know what you mean i always try to keep 2 of each but i ran out of space etc i will not make the same mistake with the sssdhx jack or any thing else i got

Top Bottom