Donald Trump Strain

• Thread starter rural hick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rural hick

rural hick

I am not a strain framer, yet I have crossed a male White Widow Max with Strawberry Cough female and have plenty seeds from this couple. How do you think this will come out? Better Same or Worse?

rural hick

rural hick

I am a heterosexual male. I find my self day dreaming of me and Donald in BDSM illicit affair. Yet the title is not the question... what do you think will come of this cross?

rural hick

rural hick

yeah. everyone liked the WWM yet I found it no where near the white widow. To me SC is more like WW than WWM. and everyone grooved on the C99, yet I found good o White Widow the boss. I once crossed WW male with C99 female and I think the stress from just turning from veg to flower stressed them back about 4-6 weeks. They had no growth nor very much changes for 4-6 weeks. Some crosses will never make it.
White Widow must be stable for decades I suppose.
I have some outdoor Durban Poison that I have been cloning from for years and it is grows like a weed, makes some big yields and it turns well. It is not finicky and resistant from stress.
Sure would like to get a strain out Durban and Widow. Maybe soon get a pair og WW male and Durban female and a pair of Durban male and WW female.
I was told the Black Widow male is where one would want to start a cross.
*WWM white widow MAX
re: "thats the real problem with everyone trying to name untested unworked pollen chucks...
you dont even know if you'll get something worth keeping." Akin to me thinks Donald Trump.

rural hick

rural hick

sorry.. i must of touched some ill feelings bout DT. don't feel bad cause crusaders killed if someone didn't think the way they did. both you and me will be ok.

malamus

malamus

@ruralhick I used dutch passion strawberry cough in some GDP crosses. the hybrid passed the progeny must be better check but it has more flavor than oomph, the cough was kind of a soft plant in terms of buzz.

I think it's kind of a dice roll using the cough for breeding to another polyhybrid, I never got hybrid vigor. I'm thinking a landrace might yield the best results.

rural hick

rural hick

@ruralhick I used dutch passion strawberry cough in some GDP crosses. the hybrid passed the progeny must be better check but it has more flavor than oomph, the cough was kind of a soft plant in terms of buzz.

I think it's kind of a dice roll using the cough for breeding to another polyhybrid, I never got hybrid vigor. I'm thinking a landrace might yield the best results.

me thinks you are right.

iKharon

iKharon

Dutch Passion.. lol. Great breeding skills in here, eh? Use good genetics and some landrace strains and cross them back into themselves and do it legit. Not some shitty strain that's been crossed into more shittyness. To each their own. I guess this is what separates real growers from hillbillies buying seeds and hoping for the best without knowing genetic traits. +1 for redneck America.

malamus

malamus

Dutch Passion.. lol. Great breeding skills in here, eh? Use good genetics and some landrace strains and cross them back into themselves and do it legit. Not some shitty strain that's been crossed into more shittyness. To each their own. I guess this is what separates real growers from hillbillies buying seeds and hoping for the best without knowing genetic traits. +1 for redneck America.

For the record I made no assumptions as to who the "real growers/breeders" are and did not pass judgement on an entire company's seed lines. I simply said it's a dice roll, and like you recommended a land race to use in the cross instead of another polyhybrid. Dice rolls can turn out to be good or bad, I got a fire cough cross that wasn't soft or a shitty strain, I just have other fire to play with :)....

lino

lino

Never ruin a good name with untested seeds, That Fucking Trump STOCK went thru the roof today, Trump is killing it .. so any bud named TRUMP better be stellar! Everything Trump touches turn to gold ! And the 1st Lady, Melainia better have some Resin production, to produce shit like Ivanka,,, thats some bud to die for ....

Top Bottom