Donald Trump Strain

• Thread starter rural hick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

She was on today! WATCH OUT haha. She locked up my so-called political thread.

lino

lino

I'll give maid this much, Im the biggest abuser of political threads and she'll put up with me as long as I lean left, she'll even put up with my Trump hat I post -so I cant complain to much, . Naming pot Obama and Trump bud is not politics. Telling farmers how to invest in Obama and Trump stock is financial advice based on facts of politics.

Not allowing political talk is like 'time out' in kindergarten, I can call peeps little winnie and thats OKAY but be careful if you like trumpy on this site, that will be ban hammer time...

F

FooDoo

I heard if you put a strand of trumps hair into your soil mix, your garden will be blessed for 2 years

lino

lino

She was on today! WATCH OUT haha. She locked up my so-called political thread.
Ive noticed many farmers lean left. Democrats are real sensitive rite now. When trump is glorified to much or if we dare to demonize Obama , those threads get shut down.

mojavegreen

mojavegreen

IMG 2600
IMG 2601
IMG 2602
Sour Trump

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Dutch Passion.. lol. Great breeding skills in here, eh? Use good genetics and some landrace strains and cross them back into themselves and do it legit. Not some shitty strain that's been crossed into more shittyness. To each their own. I guess this is what separates real growers from hillbillies buying seeds and hoping for the best without knowing genetic traits. +1 for redneck America.
Retract your statement boy. Some Rednecks may save your ass! Like me!
You post how much you like rednecks, or I think I will have to call you out on your BS!
Just because you read about land race strains doesn't mean you know a fucking thing about breeding.

I'm just kidding... Rednecks have a sense of humor. ..
And shotguns and backhoes...
Oh by the way I'm one of your stupid hillbillies and I also am a Foreman on the line at Cat bringing home a decent wage... Guess this hillbilly did all right for himself

So Ikorea I give you the chance to retract your statement like a good up stand gent that I'm sure you are.......

iKharon

iKharon

Retract your statement boy. Some Rednecks may save your ass! Like me!
You post how much you like rednecks, or I think I will have to call you out on your BS!
Just because you read about land race strains doesn't mean you know a fucking thing about breeding.

I'm just kidding... Rednecks have a sense of humor. ..
And shotguns and backhoes...
Oh by the way I'm one of your stupid hillbillies and I also am a Foreman on the line at Cat bringing home a decent wage... Guess this hillbilly did all right for himself

So Ikorea I give you the chance to retract your statement like a good up stand gent that I'm sure you are.......
Half my fam is more hillbilly than that lol! From the hills of W Va.. I remember my cuz walking on to the porch with his camo, guns, and 2 handfuls of dead squirrels saying he caught "chili fixin's". And he's successful as well. Traveling manager/diesel mechanic w 6 figure income. Stupid loaded hillbilly right there. I only tease bro.. too easy to make fun of with your toothbrushes instead of teeth brushes lmao :P

Top Bottom