Donk? Blubonic?

• Thread starter bluewonder9999
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bluewonder9999

Koot. Glad to see you helping out! I have a ques. concerning the effect of donk and blubonic. Of course we all know that there is limited info on both of these strains avail. So I would like to know what is to be expected? Is it more indy, more sat, heartracing, nacrcotic, etc? Can someone help with the medicinal aspect of the 2 strains? Maybe koot you can get in touch with steve? I think everyone expects the taste to be there, imho that is a given with sol strains. However, effect is the mystery we need answers to. I know tolerance levels are different but all comments are welcome regardless.

K

Kootenay

Thanks for stopping by and bringing up this question. I honestly have the hardest time expressing the effects that these 2 have on me. I must say that the reason i smoke cannabis as i have stated in the past is because i have a sleeping disorder. I mostly smoke at night for the last little while due to the fact i need to get alot of work done during the day. The Donk is one i dont smoke alot of but i can say there is a very tastey pheno that has some power packed in it as well. As for the Blubonic there is 2 distinct phenos which pop out. The more Indica dominant one with the fat rounded top has a more Blueberry muffin smell and taste. The high i find starts out really Euphoric and then gets intense for some time but not a paranoia stage with a mellow ending. I really enjoy this one but we all know cannabis has a different effect on everyone. The Sativa pheno well you have to see the resin on this one! Shes sticky and she know it. My friends have commented and i have also noticed that she has a longer lasting high that is very constant. I have some more finishing in the next month so i can comment on this more then.

Thanks

Koot.

G

Guano

I enjoy the pheno that leans towards the mom a bit more.I had posted some pics a year more ago,when SOL last tried to get a site up & running.The taste is excellent & to me the high is nicely balanced,intense high without any couchlock/sleepiness effect.

S

Sheek

hey koot.. how bout a update... how did them donks turn out.. should have gotten a cure. What she taste like... and how is her potency?

I think ur description of blubonic, is just what i was lookin for. They Indy pheno sound like a keeper.. is the potency of the sativa pheno stronger.. or just longer lasting?

Top Bottom