donkeydon's project - build & grow

• Thread starter donkeydon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

donkeydon

trying to follow what current culture has on there schedule for temps and humidity. with 4 portables and one santa fe thatsthe best I can get. ive got 15 fans for circulation. didn't want to get mold with 60 or plus rh. so you can let your rh go to the 60s with no problems? cool. I thought I would have issues . nice to know that a chart and the real world aren't the same. very cool to know.thanx bro. ps have read your grows and always wondered what you had for humidity and dehumidity I know I would learn a lot from your experience.when I looked at your pics I didn't see a ton of machines on the floors. like ive got now. stop by anytome getto I could use the advice. merry Christmas.

D

donkeydon

20131226 180848
week 5.day one. let me backup a minute. the last 2 days of week 4 my system ppms went from 610 to 650 ph rose from 5.9 to 6.0.I did a partial changeout.5 gal water to 480ppms. anyway .980ppms 5.1 ph in rez.85temps/72 (down to 81 in am.cold here) 61 water(still cold here haha)65rh/55 and 48(swampcooler is on that side 55) buds are starting to form.still waiting patiently for the smell to get going.my lights are 12 inches from nearest bud sites(thanx tty). with54 inch centers ill never get those lights between plants. something to get right next run. and huge props to redboots/your da bomb girl//// donk. iceman glad your back.we gonna learn this thing one way or another bro. thanx to the community here.i wouldn't be at this point without you. hey Jalisco kid your a humble man.

20131226 180902
20131226 180804
D

donkeydon

ive made a few blunders freedumb. but its my rez that's at 980.

D

donkeydon

if that's a blunder im following cc schedule. the girls seem to like it

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Kill your ac at night completely (use a timer if possible or tie in to light cycle) and put the dehueys on a photocell timer so they go on at lights off (you can get these for abotu 15 bucks at home depot they have a dawn to dusk setting used for xmas lights)

Get consdensate pump and plumb your dehuey to a drain so you don't have to empty them every 8 hours. Make your life easier.

D

donkeydon

thanx jack ive lowered them. hey cap.got deyuey santafe on photocell and drain. I didn't drain to waste the portables this round. im getting another santafe next round and will drain and photocell that one also.im not getting turning off a/c completely? have it set at 72 for now will lower temps later what will turning off a/c do? thanx cap.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

In my experience running the UC I see a stall in the girls drinking nutes and drinking more h2o around week 5-6 with most strains. It is about that time when running a rez hot in flower that I lighten up the heat and set my ec in my top off rez the same as my system, even straight ro or half strength. I think your girls are drinking more water atm and with your rez so high the water is being replaced with a stew a little too hot. Your top off should keep your ec steady or even a slight drop. If things start to climb I'd start by lightening the top off first and when you get your ec to drop add a little more a&b to your top off till everything stays steady with the ec in your system. When things stay steady or have a slight drop every week that's when your top off is dialed in. Imo

D

donkeydon

thanx free. I was seeing that on last weeks top off.just trying to stay with a schedule. I know its only a chart that's flexible and im still learning. I checked ppms tonight and they climbed from 770 to 810. came in and read your message. I will drop about 20% now and watch the ppms like a hawk. once again thanx for your time. don

Amber

Amber

that's where im at . ive been told to keep 45 to 55 rh at night. ive got 10 points difference from one side to the other. 6 wall fans 9 high velocity on the floor. what brought it down was placing 4 fans at my swamp. if 60 is cool then I was always ok.this is week 4 and I got humidity coming up right?thats why 50 rh is what I need now.really adding the last 2 dehueys didn't do much at all.it was redirecting my fans that brought it down.im certain that I wasn't circulating the fans right. now im cool.alotta things to learn tty. seems everyday I going what now.lol.glad I got you guys an one chic are id be smoking garbage. I put the exhaust from dehueys in front of fans.and my a/c just sits there at 72 temps. its funny.i threw a ton of dehueys at it and a couple of fans straightened it right out.thanx bro
I think you should just stick the hygrometer in the center of the room.

D

donkeydon

that's where everything went FUBAR week 5. did a partial changeout. thought I was cool and then week 6 FUBAR again. so I went from 980 to 700 in rez and 810 in system to 700. will see in the am if she eats.hoping so. whats throwing rh off is that dam swamper. will moniter from the center and keep 2 fans between the swamper and my girls blowin air up the skirts lightly.until this run is over imstuck with it. grrr. hey did I say thanx .thanx. don

D

donkeydon

it also don't helps when I make a mistake. and I did. I fed at week 6 instead of 5. this new guy shiieet has gotta stop. ok quit laughing all of you .yeah u 2 amber.lmao

D

donkeydon

when I did a partial changeout a few days ago I should have follwed my girls eating instead of a chart. and the hits keep comin. im still wonderin what you meant by turning off a/c cap?? in lights off.when you got a minute can you explain .thanx bro.. donk

Amber

Amber

Is your a/c on a timer? That swamp cooler should not be on when the lights are off. Put that thing on a timer that goes on and off at the same time your lights do.

D

donkeydon

no amber I was askin cap why he wanted a/c off at lights off. swamp and portable hueys are off lights on. and dehueys onlights off .promise heheheheh. a/c is on a 600$ sensor.both a/cs.dam that wasn't cheap. but I get 12 hr cycles .85 and 72

Top Bottom