donkeydon's project - build & grow

• Thread starter donkeydon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I would put your rez with just h2o until your ppms drop at least 100 ( I wait till it drops 200). Then if you want to feed them hot bring your rez to equal same strength as system. Your girls aren't following a chart, just like my girls; stubborn... This is why I now feed plain ol' ro in my top off and watch my ppm drop. Once they drop 200 I use a 5 gallon bucket fill 3/4 the way with h2o and A&b to bring my ec back to where it was. I usually add 1 ml a gallon back into it to start and see where system settles.. You don't want those girls to be fed too much for too long or you will see a hit in yield and a slow swell... keep up the good work

D

donkeydon

ok free. I was overfeeding at 700.so I dropped the system to 600. the rez is just filtered water.i know I should of but you do add roots in rez right? hope so. I did.when they get to 420 ill add back to 620 right? and off to the races

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Sounds good. I'll hit you up later if not tomorrow. I am travelling atm. I do not add UC Roots to rez only cause its my understanding it's gone after 3 days or so but it won't harm a thing. I do put some in with my add back though.. Now you'll know when your girls start eating some nutes.

D

donkeydon

Sounds good. I'll hit you up later if not tomorrow. I am travelling atm. I do not add UC Roots to rez only cause its my understanding it's gone after 3 days or so but it won't harm a thing. I do put some in with my add back though.. Now you'll know when your girls start eating some nutes.
muchos and grassyass

D

donkeydon

what is this bag on the FNG day or what. u know I got feelings to. huh. oh u thought that shieet was funny to. ok whats nxt the moderaters baggin on me?? bring it on.ill only be rookie for so long .I hope.

D

donkeydon

20140104 201530
20140104 201519
20140104 201530
ok

D

donkeydon

well their eating/finally.ate a and b at 560ppms to 290 in two days. changeout tonight at 560 again with a/b/booster/ph 5.1.hope they eat good tonight. this over feeding has been so much fun(sarcasm). serenade and greencure have been used.tons of circulation. not much luck.will peroxide tomorrow/ thanx woods. also trying to keep this vpd rh at high 60s probably aint helping the pm.will drop to 50s now. goodnight all

Alice D

Alice D

So Donk it's been awhile since I had a chance to catch up on your thread here. You got this shit dialed. Almost. That pm is giving u run for your money huh? Try using nonfat or low fat milk at 1&1/2 cups per gallon and some potassium bio carbonate at a 1oz per gallon and spray them bitches good. You can't let that pm get out of control. Your going to need to burn some sulfur. If you need some I got a big bag you'll just need to grab a sulfur burner. Then run it 3x a week at lights out for 4-5 hours. PM gone. Plants look alright though. Ride it out it's going to be a 10-12 week run.

D

donkeydon

week 8/3rd day.dropped a/c all the way down/79/ cut co2/lowered water in epi/ will hit with milk and grrencure in the morn/girls are eating at 540/want to thank all of you/even papa(the guy that hurts yur feelings lol) girls are getting there/all the fans that you see are gone.damm/with vert lites u got a hell of a lotta suger leaves/pics suck/will get my redheaded trimmer out there/shes the photographer/I just labor/alice/amber/ special thanx/alotta great people here/glad to be a part/ love donk
20140120 200437 1

20140120 200507 1
20140120 200443 1 1
20140120 200535
D

donkeydon

so you wanna be a farmer huh?you know the hits they just keep a comin. I might as well spray tonight/ why you ask/ well I got a slight issue goin on/power failure/yup no lights/ nada/dark as a hookers heart and twice as cold.got the elecrtic company coming/the hood is down/a farmers nightmare/might as well get all the stupid shit on the first grow.i remember JKID sayin you will find out who the real farmers are when shit hits the fan/I think I know what hes talkin bout/im sick as hell and lovin it.wont stop/wont quit.will be powering air/water/ pumps an a dehuey from generator/ jks emergency kit/hey ill even get pics after spray and defoilating some more by sun up. the donk is getting tired/lol. love donk

Delerium

Delerium

So Donk it's been awhile since I had a chance to catch up on your thread here. You got this shit dialed. Almost. That pm is giving u run for your money huh? Try using nonfat or low fat milk at 1&1/2 cups per gallon and some potassium bio carbonate at a 1oz per gallon and spray them bitches good. You can't let that pm get out of control. Your going to need to burn some sulfur. If you need some I got a big bag you'll just need to grab a sulfur burner. Then run it 3x a week at lights out for 4-5 hours. PM gone. Plants look alright though. Ride it out it's going to be a 10-12 week run.

I thorough post harvest cleaning so it doesn't come back.

Alice D

Alice D

I thorough post harvest cleaning so it doesn't come back.
Most definitely I've been lucky enough to only fight powdery a couple times in the last decade but a good disinfection is a must. After I cut and cleaned everything super good I'll turn my lights on with no AC,nothing except the lights until it gets up over the hundred degree mark. I even went 120,then turn all your fans, filters,AC unit so that hot air can and will kill all spores around. Worked well for me that and a addition of a sulfur burner threw veg and first couple weeks of flower I've never seen it back. I switch rooms with the same sulfur burner. Burn some in the veg room for a week (every other night cycle for 3-4 hrs) then into the flower room until week 3 or so. It should be the last time you have to worry about mildew. Hope this helps Donk.

D

donkeydon

I really like this part/ eating 350/finally got that part/dammmm there is always a learning curve and that's all good now. they didn't swell much/ its like woodsmaneh says/ about half the yield/will fungalar each room with sulfer foilars /bleach all equipment/basicly sterilize everything / was a lotta extra . but what the hell.made those mistakes so im ready for whats next. got my whitefire vegging for next round/6k again.minor improvements noted. sorta want to get the hang of the room for a few quick spins. then its outta 6 k and and fill the room. I think 11 k will work. I got 9 ft across 9 ft high and about 18 ft usable down . either mold cages to buckets or hang from the 4 inch trellis up top. anyway should be back rel quick. thanx for all your help. hope the A and A team slay it outta the darkness. don

D

donkeydon

well woodsmaneh said it best. pull them through and half is about what you get.. haven't weighed anything that's whats not important here . got some pics of girls hanging.to many folks to thank.so thank all of you.wifi finally next up.gotta get my ac sensor to my 3 ton slim to a hvac tech .sensor can be removed for 2 days.this is like bucket list.my temps are jumping to next 12 hr temp/its possessed /split pea soup kina thing shit.they look like hell/h202 and water/Fing pm/ 54 inch centers 36 inch rows. hope to flip Friday/ thanx again.its cool getting t know peoples in here.ebonics 101
20140224 195323

20140222 234040
20140222 210752
20140222 210724
20140222 210625
20140222 184451
20140222 184520
20140222 184607
20140222 184629
20140222 184616
namedul

namedul

They look pretty darn beast bro. I see some people pull fan leafs some do not what is actually recommended?

D

donkeydon

had to defoaliat had to ton of leaves.every week. bags everywhere. kept them.kept gr0wing.kept circulation. 30 day jar .cool bro

Delerium

Delerium

so you wanna be a farmer huh?you know the hits they just keep a comin. I might as well spray tonight/ why you ask/ well I got a slight issue goin on/power failure/yup no lights/ nada/dark as a hookers heart and twice as cold.got the elecrtic company coming/the hood is down/a farmers nightmare/might as well get all the stupid shit on the first grow.i remember JKID sayin you will find out who the real farmers are when shit hits the fan/I think I know what hes talkin bout/im sick as hell and lovin it.wont stop/wont quit.will be powering air/water/ pumps an a dehuey from generator/ jks emergency kit/hey ill even get pics after spray and defoilating some more by sun up. the donk is getting tired/lol. love donk
Do you have a link to the emergency kit thread @Jalisco Kid?
had to defoaliat had to ton of leaves.every week. bags everywhere. kept them.kept gr0wing.kept circulation. 30 day jar .cool bro
Do you have any pics of your defoliating? I defoliate a little bit, sometimes I get nervous over/under doing any defoliating.
When is the next show starting?

D

donkeydon

They look pretty darn beast bro. I see some people pull fan leafs some do not what is actually recommended?
that was my 1st run bro/I pulled fan leaves cuzz of pm and that sativa kept throwing them. cleaned the inside for air flow .had to .as far as pluckin goes some do some don't.i do what that plant tells me it needs for health . still far off from knowing in advance.

Top Bottom