Don't buy from Seedsman.com .

• Thread starter Cabi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Glassdub

Glassdub

Don't buy fake genetics from overseas.
Dinafem, barneys, sensi, etc all the europe banks stock fake shit.
As a cannabis community, how have we all not figured that out over the last 20+ years?
Support real breeders in the U.S.
Accusation, no proof, neat... 😒

Glassdub

Glassdub

I've grown a few of barneys strains and while they aren't the latest and greatest the have all consistently turned out as described. These were some of their older "original" strains though. I wouldn't go to them for any hybrids with popular western strains if thats what you mean.
Right, they broke LSD, I don't know what this guy is on about, never heard a bad thing about them.

Shawncan75

Shawncan75

@Aqua Man have good luck with truenorth? I’ve been looking at Humboldt, Mephisto and fast buds genetics there and then I’ve also heard good things about Jordan of the islands
I ordered Fastbuds from Seedsman about a year ago. It was a buy 1 & get 1 free. I also had other selections on that order. I was to receive 10 Fastbuds Girl Scout Cookies in total but was only got 7. That was my 3rd and final order from Seedsman. Fastbuds are what they advertise except flowering time. Try Peak Seeds BC smaller selection but you can’t beat the pricing.

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

I get my beans from New420guy, great selection and gives freebies with every order. Auto's and Photo's all great quality and genetics.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
I get my beans from New420guy, great selection and gives freebies with every order. Auto's and Photo's all great quality and genetics.
I dealt with them on Strainly. Glad you had a good experience. He was a fucking douche to deal with. If he was the last breeder on earth, I'd rather smoke pine bark than pop that dick head's beans. But... I'm glad you found something you're comfortable with.

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

Wow, sorry to hear you had a bad experience with any breeder as far as that goes. Takes time and effort to grow a good quality crop and hate to see issues arise because of some bad product.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Wow, sorry to hear you had a bad experience with any breeder as far as that goes. Takes time and effort to grow a good quality crop and hate to see issues arise because of some bad product.

Tell me about it. I breed "for fun" and it's a colossal pain in the ass as a hobby. I cant imagine what it would be like trying to scratch out a living that way. Maybe that's why he was a snippy bitch. Dunno. I cant speak to his product because I've never grown his gear. Really pissed me off because he had foundation strains that I already have: GG4, Black Domina, Sour Diesel. I wanted to grow his versions against what I've got and do the pheno hunt thing to combine strains and line breed some wicked shit. Because I want to cross that classic wicked shit with some current wicked shit and see what kind of more sick wickeded funky shit can be twisted out of all of this. Eg. Sour Sticky Muffins (GG4 x (Sour Diesel x HSC Pineapple Muffin)

I have interacted with HydroRed of 3Thirteen on another board. Straight up nice guy, straight shooter, with a HUGE amount of knowledge. Mad respect for that guy. And that's why his beans are in my bank.

I dealt with another breeder directly who has a VERY high quality line named Dino with Dino's Parrty Chucks. A few people I respect a lot have grown out his beans with awesome results. I have 3 of his strains in my bank and 1 in the dirt. Something got screwed up with the shipping of my order and he wouldn't take my money. I cash app'd him twice and he kept sending it back. Insanely nice guy.

Last edited:
Shawncan75

Shawncan75

I think I’m gonna try Jordan of the island. He’s got a black dolato that is really catching my eye cause it’s his blackberry crossed with in house genetics gelato. Sounds pretty great lol.
Trans Siberian by Autoseeds was the strongest Indica based autoflower I’ve grown. It’s what made me a believer that autos can be as potent as photos.

FLLW

FLLW

A month or two ago I couldn't find a European seed seller that would ship to the US.
This included my personal favorite Barney's Farms. Fortunately I'd been in Amsterdam and brought seeds home.
I couldn't find one European, not Barney's, Seedsman, Nirvana, RQS, I couldnt find one.
I went to Cropking in Canada and got good service on some decent strains.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
D
A month or two ago I couldn't find a European seed seller that would ship to the US.
This included my personal favorite Barney's Farms. Fortunately I'd been in Amsterdam and brought seeds home.
I couldn't find one European, not Barney's, Seedsman, Nirvana, RQS, I couldnt find one.
I went to Cropking in Canada and got good service on some decent strains.
DC Seed Exchange
InsaneSeeds

From the US - Shipping the US

Goodthingsgrow

Goodthingsgrow

DB5EE9DA 8929 4CE4 B5B9 2524EC242964

Goodthingsgrow

Goodthingsgrow

In Ontario.
Crop King from B.C.
Humboldts from HSO came through Spain.

Latest posts